The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

ntropy currently has 12 karma from 12 submissions. View karma ntropy has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Oct 18, 2009 Demigod Forums Bugs and Balancing for v1.2+ (updated) Esuzu Good thread about balancing.
Oct 17, 2009 Demigod Forums New Demigods prepare to go out to the public HoodedxREAPERx He's got UB for an avatar so that means I'm not the only person who enjoys him too!
Sep 20, 2009 Demigod Forums Unclean Beast to powerful? Nichtganz It's clear this player is good, minion builds for Erebus are nasty, people just need to learn to play their own characters.
Sep 20, 2009 Demigod Forums Unclean Beast to powerful? Kokujin He always gives educated opinions.
Sep 17, 2009 Demigod Forums THE HALL OF SHAME CosMoe for great truth. hehe. ;)
Sep 13, 2009 Demigod Forums HorseRadish Erebus Build seanjohn86 Helpful and answered my question :)
Sep 08, 2009 Demigod Forums Super Support Sedna Guide jongalt26 Mr. Entropy, excuse me, Mr. Ntropy, this karma is for you just because you go out of your way to make grammar corrections to thoughtful posts. The world is now a safer place. :)
Sep 07, 2009 Demigod Forums Bugs and Balancing for v1.2+ (updated) Nucleus Accumbens great list
Jun 22, 2009 Demigod Forums Player drops, so keep AI but remove Gold/Exp from killing it: Idea by AnnihilatorX. twifightDG Excellent idea.
Jun 11, 2009 Demigod Forums Bugs and Balancing for v1.2+ (updated) JuareZz geiler
Jun 10, 2009 Demigod Forums How can a QoT counter a mine spam/snipe regulus? Theyos helpful and swift reply to a post
May 31, 2009 Demigod Forums Bugs and Balancing for v1.2+ (updated) oXi very good ideas!
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00   Page Render Time: