The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Win/Loss ratios

Hard facts.

By on August 30, 2009 8:47:54 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Win/Loss ratios (costum games):

1. Lord Erebus: 1.28
  2. Sedna: 1.22
  3. Unclean Beast: 1.16
  4. Oak: 1.05
  5. Regulus: 0.97
  6. Rook: 0.88
  7. Torch Bearer: 0.85
  8. Queen of Thorns: 0.85

Statistically that's a rather clear picture, because in these approximately 425000 games the skill level of all players averages out.

+25 Karma | 32 Replies
August 31, 2009 11:46:13 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Regulus does so good, because he gets alot of kills in low and average skill play, mostly because of snipe I guess. They are the mass of players, who define the statistic.

September 12, 2009 7:23:04 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

bump

September 12, 2009 7:55:46 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

the sedna "exploit" has absolutly nothing todo with this stat result. i played her before the fix and after and who ever things it made much of a difference has absolutly NO clue about sedna!

i had some discussions about that shortly before the fix. they all told me it will be a major impact after the fix for the bug users. as i already said they were plain wrong!

the above stats do not show the strongest dgs on top but the easiest to play well! see the rook he is one of the strongest but for the first player skill levels one of the hardest. people don't know how to retreat right so they die too much. similar things hold for the others.

i would agree that qot is maybe the weekest but the difference is not as much as it seems. but she is one of the hardest to play. she needs only some minor fixes to put her on par but most people would still suck with qot.

September 25, 2009 5:30:59 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

i agree with you

October 14, 2009 11:43:09 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting ZehDon,
The problem with these statistics is it's only really an indication of which Demigods are easiest to play well or popular; the easier the Demigod, the more players will play them, the higher their ratio. LE is sitting nicely on the top because of the Horn exploit that existed, however I've still seen QoT in proper hands dominate a game - she's just really difficult to play well. UB requires very little time to learn, and Sedna has the wonderful ability to never die (exagerated statement).

I'm sorry sir but this statement is wrong.

October 15, 2009 3:18:00 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'm sorry sir but this statement is wrong.
First off why the necro bump to tell a guy that he was wrong over a month ago?

Second I think he was right on target. The stats are definitely affected by how easy it is to play some characters.

October 15, 2009 4:13:14 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

what obscenitor said.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000093   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.