The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Phalnax811 has given 17 karma through 17 submissions. View karma Phalnax811 has received
Karma Received
When Site Where To Who Link Reason
Nov 20, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins: Diplomacy Beta 1 Set for Monday milksama You helped someone and you don't have any Karma and you are from Stardock :D -Phalnax811
Sep 22, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins Diplomacy: So it begins... ZombiesRus5 Good idea for Diplomacy!
Sep 08, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums PC World Takes a Look at Sins of a Solar Empire: Diplomacy LikeTheWhirlwind Cuz I like your avatar....better have a new one for the 3rd micro expansion pack....?
May 19, 2009 Demigod Forums Demigod: Tuesday, May 19th TiduZ1492 Nice profile picture!! Love Firefly and the movie Serenity :D
May 04, 2009 Demigod Forums Science and God (One and the same?) jumppoint1 Thanks!
Apr 29, 2009 Demigod Forums Demigod: So much for piracy Frogboy Cuz of your piracy article thing (4/29/09) :)
Apr 22, 2009 Demigod Forums Demigod: First week anniversary status report Frogboy Just cause I don't think I've given you Karma and you and your entire team deserves it...:D
Mar 12, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Science Fiction General Homsar Wanting to read a book I'm writing!
Feb 13, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Where are the Lady Sinners? Shadowhal Puns are fun!!!
Jan 28, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Entrenchment Beta 2 Change Log Yarlen Beta 2 Change Log!!! Duh!!! :) Looks great!!
Jan 23, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums PRESENTING... YOUR FAVOURITE STARSHIP! CatPharaoh For attempting to help me with uploading pics...we'll see if it works....:)
Jan 19, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Planet Names ice27828 for thinking changing planet's names if actually worthwhile lol....same with me haha...i rarely do and if i do it's a funny name...good times
Jan 18, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums I don't get this game what so ever wbino Agreed on how whiney he was about the game and spent soo much time complaining and not enough learning.
Dec 21, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [Bug] Advent Starbase Won't Upgrade Cataclysm2000 Attempted to help me but I'm too dumb lol. Thanks
Dec 16, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire - Entrenchment Beta Information JohnJames Thanks!!
Dec 16, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire: Entrenchment Tips & Tricks Annatar11 My question on backing up the game was already answered by you! Thanks...easy!!
Nov 17, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Entrenchment and Beta Question Annatar11 Helped me with a question I wasn't sure about...better be right!!!! jk
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000016   Page Render Time: