The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

mentor07825 has given 6 karma through 6 submissions. View karma mentor07825 has received
Karma Received
When Site Where To Who Link Reason
Mar 04, 2010 Elemental Forums Elemental: Limited Edition Frogboy Epic first paragraph, and being a badass CEO
Sep 21, 2009 PoliticalMachine Forums 21 Reasons Why the World Hates America CobraA1 For leaving such an epic comment!
Jun 28, 2009 Demigod Forums Demigod - Port Forwarding Made Easy OrleanKnight Awsome, awsome port guide. I didn't know a thing about port forwarding and this guide is extremly helpful! Again, thanks! I shall be book marking this for future reference!
Apr 17, 2009 Demigod Forums SUPPORT: Solving Connectivity Problems Frogboy He's Brad!
May 10, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums firefly/serenity kryo Becuase he's a great guy. He helps out loads of people. Also he helped me out in the Galciv2 forums. If you remember me, Hi!
May 10, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums firefly/serenity Xceptionaly Becuase he is cool. Great guy and helped me answer a few questions on the Galciv2 forum. If you remember me, Hi!
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000015   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.