The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Zyxpsilon has given 23 karma through 23 submissions. View karma Zyxpsilon has received
Karma Received
When Site Where To Who Link Reason
Aug 27, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Wish you were here! CrazyElectron Gibraltar plane!
Jun 12, 2009 GalCiv II Forums National Hockey League Playoffs! Jethro420 For gambling & guessing on the Pittsburgh Penguins to win the 2009 NHL Stanley Cup playoffs before they even started!
May 21, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Wish you were here! Scoutdog Finding the right Atoll in the Wish you were here hunt!
May 09, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Underdog Question Crushbone For understanding and reading my thoughts & contributions for what they truly are.
Apr 29, 2009 GalCiv II Forums "Unsubscribe from Thread" Feature??? mickeko HIDE threads, the proper way.
Apr 25, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Wish you were here! Scoutdog Winner of Colossus & Arianne, etc hunt.
Apr 20, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Wish you were here! DarthCaedusMorgan Winning by identifying the Panama canal clues!
Apr 15, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Wish you were here! pndrev We have a winner!
Apr 09, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Wish you were here! Scoutdog We have a Winner!
Apr 09, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Wish you were here! Mistralok We have another Winner!
Apr 07, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Wish you were here! DarthCaedusMorgan We have a Winner!
Apr 02, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Forum Update - April 2, 2009 GunslingerBara Forums needed that much ingenious alterations, any more great ideas for GC3?
Apr 02, 2009 GalCiv II Forums It's Official... Solam Finally, someone who really understands anti-trolling tactics!
Mar 30, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Galciv2Guide - AAR's, Mods, News and Chat Forums Drengin Here's to the official opening of such an important site and for everything else over the years of service to this community too.
Mar 13, 2009 GalCiv II Forums What Do YOU want to see in Gal Civ 3??? Extant Faora Cuz, you deserve it and more if only for that extensive list of Smilies!
Jan 15, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Different Camera view Master U CRTL+Shift+U... incredible discovery!
Jan 07, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Notice: Pending mods now under review! Master U Just seeing that single point is sooooo unfair for all the help you gave us over the years!
Sep 27, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Can someone tell me how to get these MottiKhan I've been sooooo much looking for that 'Medals showing trick' for MONTHS! Tks.
Jul 14, 2008 GalCiv II Forums The list of unknown races. CariElf Want some important details to mod anything or even everything? Ask her politely and please be patient - after all, where would GC & Stardock for that matter be without such excellent coders. I just play or enhance it, but without her help i simply wouldn
Jun 28, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Federation and Empire USAF_Ronin THE **Avenger** ship! And possibly even more. Thanks.
May 12, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Galactopedia. Now Twilight of the Arnor compatible. Netriak Coding, Modding, Helping. Twilight is for all to enjoy & technically comprehend.
May 09, 2008 GalCiv II Forums A Modding Guide kryo As a general reference, YOU simply earned this single Karma (15th) many, many times over! (Dot, too.)
May 06, 2008 GalCiv II Forums TA Custom Race Mod 1.9a MrKorx For being so active and helpful with any Modding stuff!
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000015   Page Render Time: