The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

goodgimp currently has 21 karma from 21 submissions. View karma goodgimp has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Feb 26, 2016 Ashes of the Singularity Forums [FIXED]Bug - Display problem on 4k monitor Multianna found a solution to a screen bug
Jan 22, 2013 Elemental Forums 's Profile Bigtrac na Well expressed, reasonable views, which I happen to have been wanting to express myself.
Jun 22, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Advent Loyalists..... unreal axxo2 you got me! fool me once shame, on you fool me 2 times, you cant fool me ~ G.W. Bush
May 12, 2012 Elemental Forums Friday Night Poll: Would you pay a dollar for multiplayer in Fallen Enchantress? Hawawaa YES! TBS games are the best with coop when you can save and come back anytime!
Apr 05, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Release Date June 12th InvalidSN Good eye!
Apr 01, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums This is NOT the build you're looking for... RonLugge Winsauce comment
Jan 20, 2012 Elemental Forums No Multiplayer in Fallen Enchantress. Vhorthex Echoing my thought on EWOM MP, or rather the lack thereof.
Jan 19, 2012 Elemental Forums No Multiplayer in Fallen Enchantress. Cruxador You were able to express disappointment with grace. That's pretty rare these days.
Jan 18, 2012 Elemental Forums No Multiplayer in Fallen Enchantress. scifi1950 As you sow so shall you reap.
Aug 21, 2010 Elemental Forums Elemental & Multiplayer - an essay Jadel Tactical combat and quests enable with an option to choose in MP or an option with tactical combat only with our sovereign and ours heroes in MP.
Aug 18, 2010 Elemental Forums Please reconsider this aspect of MP Barakas excellent post, completely agree
Aug 17, 2010 Elemental Forums Elemental: From Beta 4 to Gold to Day 0 WhiteElk LOL + a belated TY 4 driving Stardock in a direction all gamers should be thankful for.
Jan 06, 2010 Elemental Forums Same old story? Martok Great (not to mention hilarious) analogy!
Jun 05, 2009 Stardock Forums ??11.99 and I'm still not willing to buy it lordofthefishes deserved for comedy post
Jun 03, 2009 Stardock Forums ??11.99 and I'm still not willing to buy it guywhoyoudontno hahaha
Mar 12, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums why use starbases on chokepoints? SageWon good observations
Mar 01, 2009 Demigod Forums +Minion damage needs to change landisaurus goood info and balance help.
Jan 08, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Issues with Game Jupiter-Mining-Corps hell yeah
Jan 06, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums @Frogboy - This is a job for YOU! The_Regicide It *is* a good idea.
Dec 26, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Impulse necessary if I have Stardock Central? Luger helping out
Dec 19, 2008 Stardock Forums DRM problem with used copy Frogboy Great response.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000031   Page Render Time: