The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Zoomba currently has 169 karma from 103 submissions. View karma Zoomba has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
May 13, 2009 Stardock Forums Error when trying to run Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor DMC RAPIER For replying promptly to my E-Mail and being polite/Helpfull on the thread.
May 05, 2009 Stardock Forums Error when trying to run Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor kfreyla Very helpful
Apr 16, 2009 Stardock Forums Iron Grip Warlord & Windows 7 Silveridge thankyou heaps, hope to hear good news soon :D
Apr 10, 2009 Stardock Forums Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor Lands on Impulse! Airforceeee Helpful answer
Mar 10, 2009 Stardock Forums Is v3.1 patch available on impulse? JosephV Quick response to forum problem
Mar 10, 2009 Stardock Forums Europa universalis 3 complete- cannot register unbiased fixing my problem, thanks alot
Mar 10, 2009 Stardock Forums Europa universalis 3 complete- cannot register unbiased tryying to help
Mar 10, 2009 Stardock Forums Age of Booty Hettikus Good news!
Feb 04, 2009 Stardock Forums RoboForm and GoodSync Now on Impulse CobraA1 Thanks!
Jan 26, 2009 Stardock Forums Titan Quest Gold: yet another problem with CD Keys and "gold" editions aLap Nice, effective assistance.
Jan 19, 2009 PoliticalMachine Forums Impulse Weekly - January 16th Edition CrazyC0330 For keeping the community updated with your Impulse Weekly posts!
Dec 02, 2008 Elemental Forums Pictures from Stardock's Halloween Party landisaurus Yay, more pictures from stardock
Nov 30, 2008 Elemental Forums Unlimited Expansion and Quality Control landisaurus because employee feedback on the forums is awesome.
Nov 27, 2008 Stardock Forums Galaxy Forge -Ue_Carbon Helpful!!!!
Nov 21, 2008 GUIChamps Forums Known Site Issues Skinhit Thank you
Nov 20, 2008 Demigod Forums A Look at the ATI Radeon HD 4850 zenithian great review
Nov 12, 2008 Elemental Forums Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Initial Impressions Martimus For answering my dumb question back int the day.
Nov 10, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Impulse Weekly - November 7th Edition The Watcher For bestowing me with information i never knew & for going the extra mile in letting us know about Impulse updates. I am very grateful!
Nov 07, 2008 Elemental Forums Forum options? keithLamothe general coolness
Nov 07, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Impulse Weekly ??? October 17th Edition megamanfan maintaning order
Oct 23, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Hate Speech - or Joke? Dr J0622 FINALLY! I do wish someone would intervene to stop the foul language. Also....some serious Anger Management is needed. I have to agree though, JU shouldn't bleed into WC and vice versa.
Oct 22, 2008 WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Member Spotlight - Atomnet Philly0381 Because you deserve it.
Oct 20, 2008 GUIChamps Forums How do I delete a submission in the GUIC 08? GunslingerBara Just testing the system. Feel free to delete this (if possible).
Oct 18, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Impulse Weekly ??? October 17th Edition notodd2142 Cool info
Oct 17, 2008 GUIChamps Forums FROIS-01 Theme virus found pjdark because your a great admin, and also you have no karma! That's just not right. Take care Zoomba. -Patrick. :)
Oct 10, 2008 Stardock Forums CAVEAT EMPTOR whismerhill wow nice of you to reply to such an angry customer, I know it's your job but still you deserve some good karma for that!
Sep 29, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Impulse Weekly - September 13th - 28th Lord Kona Impulse update is a great way to keep up to date with whats happening in the Impulse world. Many thanks
Sep 06, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Stardock Announces "The Gamers Bill of Rights" the_redstar_swl good post.
Sep 05, 2008 Demigod Forums Demigod Beta 1 Testing Information Sorceresss Zoomba has zero karma ?! That is an outrageous injustice ! Why is kryo attracting all the positive karma for Stardock ? Let's campaign in favour of Zoomba & Yarlen.
Aug 29, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire: Entrenchment Announced! nightwraith40k Cool info
Aug 29, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Impulse Weekly - August 29th Edition Metal Swarm For a great thread
Jul 08, 2008 JoeUser Forums Obama to Give “Rock Star” Nomination Speech Island Dog w00t for bans.
Jun 16, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Helping a Community Member in Need: Quentin/ArileenDesign starkers For being a good and caring person and performing a wonderful act of kindness for Quentin
Jun 14, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Helping a Community Member in Need: Quentin/ArileenDesign ArileenDesign For the Help
Jun 11, 2008 JoeUser Forums The Choice is a No Brainer SanChonino Another well-reasoned post that's worth its weight in gold.
Jun 11, 2008 JoeUser Forums Nope-Still Can't Vote For Obama SanChonino BEST POST OF THE DAY.
Jun 11, 2008 WinCustomize Forums May Moderator Picks ArileenDesign Thanks for all you done for this community and for each of his member
Jun 11, 2008 WinCustomize Forums May Moderator Picks Zubaz for Quentin . . but you can't give karma to a OP
Jun 07, 2008 WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Subscriptions Now Your Portal To Free Stardock Design Skins! skybright WC would not be the site that it is without you!!! Thank You for all you give to this community.
Jun 06, 2008 WinCustomize Forums What a dog! jebro Voff! :)
May 30, 2008 WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Subscriptions Now Your Portal To Free Stardock Design Skins! Zubaz for being reasonable in spite of everything
May 22, 2008 Stardock Forums Icondeveloper wont activate Thuglifejunior Besides the great name and avatar pic he is always one of the first to respond with answers that help
May 17, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Complaints to SD about OD SanChonino For giving the unholy smackdown. He's the zoomba.
May 17, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Complaints to SD about OD Zubaz For shutting down iVan
May 16, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Karma SanChonino Because he's the Zooooooooo!
May 16, 2008 WinCustomize Forums Karma Zubaz For running the site well
May 12, 2008 JoeUser Forums My Thoughts on How NOT to be a JU Leper SanChonino For being my favorite JU uncle.
May 10, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Tyranny of Evil - A Metaverse Empire. FireBender Cause you helped make GCII.
May 09, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Tyranny of Evil - A Metaverse Empire. MottiKhan Thanks for the info and for clearing that up. I never heard that term before.
May 07, 2008 WinCustomize Forums What Are We Doing With the Extra $10? GH33DA What Are We Doing With the Extra $10? was awesome
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000047   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.