The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Zoomba currently has 169 karma from 103 submissions. View karma Zoomba has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Jun 21, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Galaxy Forge - Beginners Guide Ferretfur Very useful guide
May 19, 2011 Stardock Forums The Road Goes Ever On and On Hawawaa Good luck and thanks for everything!
May 19, 2011 Stardock Forums Gamestop & Impulse Tarkus01 I think he is doing what the best he can do during this transition. The change is hard for a lot to accept. But business is business.
May 05, 2011 Stardock Forums What in thee Hell Melamine Keeping the topic grounded with truth and logic.
Apr 18, 2011 Stardock Forums Gamestop & Impulse HighQ good comment
Mar 07, 2011 Stardock Forums Dragon Age 2 Signature Edition Issue SmCaudata Good answer. Fast response.
Feb 07, 2011 Stardock Forums Neverwinter Nights Diamond Connection Error: Your CD Key is still in use, please wait 5 minutes and try again mysticasian THANK YOU!!!
Jan 31, 2011 Stardock Forums Neverwinter Nights Diamond Connection Error: Your CD Key is still in use, please wait 5 minutes and try again mysticasian I"d give you more Karma if I could just for talking to Atari. THANK YOU THANK YOU!
Jan 24, 2011 Stardock Forums Baldur's Gate - Wrong Version? Ayriaer Letting us know about Baldur's Gate.
Jul 10, 2010 Elemental Forums Elemental IRC - Chat with Developers & Fellow Gamers! DemonZR The IRC info is a real godsend for me. I'm generally forum-shy due to a touch of absent-mindedness. With the IRC, I may be able to contribute more to the beta. Thanks!
Jun 29, 2010 WinCustomize Forums Congrats to Zoomba! Wizard1956 Newlywed karma. <:)
Apr 19, 2010 WinCustomize Forums Zoomba's Profile DPCloud na Birthday karma
Apr 16, 2010 Stardock Forums Rig n Roll not out?! beantower just what i wanted to hear ;D
Apr 15, 2010 Stardock Forums Fighting for Second Place: An Interview With Brad Wardell Ron Lugge Good job explaining what shouldn't have needed explaining.
Apr 06, 2010 Stardock Forums Mount&Blade Warband Upgrade to vers 1.104 Mystiqblackcat Gave an update on wip on getting a game patched on Impulse
Apr 01, 2010 Stardock Forums so Mount&Blade Warband won't let me join MP games . . . slouching Tracking down patch for M&B WarBand
Feb 25, 2010 Stardock Forums Question about the content of the cancelled micro-expansion. C.I. for space ponies
Feb 23, 2010 Stardock Forums Question about the content of the cancelled micro-expansion. jonnyrue2u Sins of a Solar Empire: Rise of the Space Ponies. Nuff said.
Feb 22, 2010 Stardock Forums Patch 1.2 jdhas Quick, helpful reply.
Jan 26, 2010 WinCustomize Forums Bought Mass Effect 2 - did not get serial number Hankers for helping :)
Jan 18, 2010 Stardock Forums Is it possible to play single-player without Internet? KaOSoFt Good advice is always appreciated.
Jan 15, 2010 Stardock Forums STO: Decompression error Boogscraft I did this and it solved the problem, thanks!
Nov 17, 2009 Elemental Forums RSS feed for Elemental Dev Journal Ynglaur For setting up the RSS feeds. Thanks!
Nov 14, 2009 Stardock Forums Territory Limits & Regional Pricing on Some Impulse Titles lhetre The patience of Job !
Nov 09, 2009 Stardock Forums Zoomba's Profile spelguru na Quick response
Nov 05, 2009 Stardock Forums 11/4 Dragon Age Status Thread - DLC Issues Ron Lugge You don't get as much love as you deserve for all the stuff you have to deal with.
Nov 05, 2009 Stardock Forums Dragon age updater service not installed by impulse Blackoth Through the Dragon Age Origins Launch Zoomba has been very active in helping with all the problems that came up for us!
Nov 04, 2009 Stardock Forums Dragon age updater service not installed by impulse Golwar Work faster dude! ;)
Nov 03, 2009 Stardock Forums Dragon age updater service not installed by impulse Stiler Helped get the d/lable content for DA up quickly.
Nov 03, 2009 Stardock Forums Zoomba's Profile RikazeMA na Your expedient work in helping me get the DA:O download going, as well as your above and beyond attitude on Impulse's IRC during the release has been extraordinary. I'd give you +5 Karma if I could, but it'll only let me give +1.
Nov 02, 2009 Stardock Forums Received an email saying my payment failed for my DA preorder but you charged me on my bank already solidsmooky Quick response :)
Nov 02, 2009 Stardock Forums Zoomba's Profile BlitzKrieg311 na Jeez, I wait for like, 10 minutes, and you reply to a question of mine on the forums! Now THAT'S customer service! And you have a cool-lookin' picture. ^^
Oct 31, 2009 Stardock Forums Dragon Age Questions & Answers underageaoler Great, informative post! I hope it keeps people from asking the same thing over and over and over... (though I doubt it will, ;) )
Oct 29, 2009 Stardock Forums Ability to fully Mod Dragon Age on Impulse? Gvaz good answer
Oct 28, 2009 Stardock Forums Company of heroes TOV patch problems lordfrank The guy is quick to fix things despite the whine ^^
Oct 28, 2009 Stardock Forums The Witcher - UK availability? Luke_strider Fast, informative reply
Oct 21, 2009 Stardock Forums Elven Legacy: Ranger - ImpulseReactor.dll is missing Leo Powers Quick fix for problem
Sep 29, 2009 Stardock Forums Is the DLC available for those who already own FC2? Verkinix Zoomba and all of the Stardock team are awesome. Giving the FC2 DLC to those with FC2 already is just unbelievably classy!
Sep 11, 2009 Stardock Forums ISSUE: I Can't Register My Serial Number With EA.Com! Strand Secret reveal of EA Games
Sep 04, 2009 Elemental Forums Will the Beta be here? loialarent For filling us in.
Sep 01, 2009 Stardock Forums $39.99 = $56.64??? Kurina For helping explain how things work
Aug 31, 2009 Elemental Forums Will the Beta be here? Lord Reliant For keeping us in the loop on the Elemental beta, even if the news isn't great.
Jun 17, 2009 Stardock Forums Prototype - DRM ? imadaman Great news
Jun 15, 2009 Stardock Forums More games. lackoo1111 Thanks.
Jun 09, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Galaxy Forge - Beginners Guide wit01plr Brilliant Guide
May 31, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Congrats to Zoomba! sydneysiders some karma along the way for a new path in your life... :) congratulations...
May 29, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Congrats to Zoomba! barakathawa Congrats... dude
May 26, 2009 Stardock Forums Elven Legacy - Game Just won't run pndrev Fixed the problem, thanks!
May 13, 2009 Stardock Forums Error when trying to run Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor Aramaki81 For prompt help
May 13, 2009 Demigod Forums Impulse Podcast? ShadowMastiff2468 Stardock FTW!
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.