The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

CariElf currently has 52 karma from 48 submissions. View karma CariElf has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Jan 19, 2012 Elemental Forums Max Texture Atlas Size? juryal Quick response to question.
May 26, 2011 Elemental Forums Actual conversation that really happened in our developer chat Martok [laughs]
May 06, 2011 Elemental Forums 's Profile Hawawaa na Thanks for letting me visit Stardock, the tour, and advise!
Mar 18, 2011 Elemental Forums 's Profile NeoWolfen na for the great Support work when it was direly needed. Thank!
Nov 04, 2010 Elemental Forums Save games stored to cloud? vints For being awesome! Thanks for the response!
Nov 01, 2010 Elemental Forums UI Modding - Desktop X builder Zubaz Nice to see you around . . and more helpful than I. :)
Jul 21, 2010 Elemental Forums Is the stardock team amazing or is it amazing? aceFlint being super-duper awesome
Jul 20, 2010 Stardock Forums Is the stardock team amazing or is it amazing? VenomWW awesomeness
Jul 19, 2010 Elemental Forums Is the stardock team amazing or is it amazing? StevenAus Good work. =) Best regards, Steven.
Jul 19, 2010 Elemental Forums Is the stardock team amazing or is it amazing? TCores For the Fine Virtuous Quality of Awesome.
Jul 14, 2010 Elemental Forums CariElf's Profile cyril gunderlacken na Thanks for the help.
Jul 08, 2010 Elemental Forums [805][CRASH] Game hangs at loading screen saraam Has been looking into my problem and it is greatly appreciated. Very nice! :)
Apr 13, 2010 Elemental Forums Saturday build (1Z1) is available Tormy- This is what I call "decent support".
Dec 05, 2009 Elemental Forums Treaties in Elemental Raven X For being Informative. :)
Nov 24, 2009 Elemental Forums Oh I’ve got all year KellenDunk That's Identical to what I was thinking.. Although I didn't mean to start such an argument..
Nov 16, 2009 Elemental Forums New movement code Jack Trowell Thanks ! ^_^
Nov 16, 2009 Elemental Forums New movement code GASherbert An excellent description of the development process. Give us more. :D
Nov 15, 2009 Elemental Forums New movement code Wieke The awesome dev journal on the new movement code.
Nov 14, 2009 Elemental Forums New movement code Martimus for fixing the movement so I can actually catch the units I am chasing :P
Nov 14, 2009 Elemental Forums New movement code Warderin Geart dev post we need more like that
Nov 13, 2009 Elemental Forums CariElf's Profile Guppie32 na For Writing a journal for us
Nov 13, 2009 Elemental Forums New movement code Denryu Love pseudo-codish write ups like this.
Nov 13, 2009 Elemental Forums New movement code Wahngrok For wrinting a journal entry and for being Cari, of course. ;)
Nov 13, 2009 Elemental Forums New movement code Robbie.Price Detailed and interesting description of the guts of changing something in the core game
Oct 22, 2009 Elemental Forums Update for Beta 1B Raven X info updates are nice, thank you :)
Aug 05, 2009 Elemental Forums Stardock coding practices KellenDunk Good thread for the nerds to argue over
Jun 11, 2009 Demigod Forums Demigod Update on 6-10-2009 IllegalDustbin I can actually use the EU proxies now! <3
Jun 11, 2009 Demigod Forums Demigod Update on 6-10-2009 Colonel_Jessep I love the new patch! Thanks for all your hard work and please say hello to the team!
May 28, 2009 Demigod Forums Is this game EVER going to work reliably? Colonel_Jessep Well said!
May 28, 2009 Demigod Forums Is this game EVER going to work reliably? ifrite It's hard for some to believe that dev's are not machines. ;)
Apr 23, 2009 Demigod Forums Demigod: First week anniversary status report chaos40 Nice status on Favor Points!
Dec 04, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Change log for 2.01 Davabled You just rock.
Nov 28, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Change log for 2.01 Drengin For all your work on GCII. Many thanks and Happy Thanksgiving 2008.
Nov 27, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Change log for 2.01 Jvstin Because she and Stardock are awesome
Nov 27, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Change log for 2.01 GHenrikG Thanks for the info, work and greetings! ;-)
Nov 10, 2008 GalCiv II Forums ToA -- Tech Brokering does not work Sole Soul Thank you!
Jul 14, 2008 GalCiv II Forums The list of unknown races. Zyxpsilon Want some important details to mod anything or even everything? Ask her politely and please be patient - after all, where would GC & Stardock for that matter be without such excellent coders. I just play or enhance it, but without her help i simply wouldn
Jun 27, 2008 PoliticalMachine Forums XML questions JackDaniels64 Attentive Customer Service
Jun 24, 2008 Stardock Forums Anyone else sees it crashing on your XP machine? Magicmonster Good suggestions
May 20, 2008 GalCiv II Forums It's quiet... SIR NASTY OF TANG "most of us have been putting in 12+ hours a day". Thanks for ALL the hard work!!! :)
May 16, 2008 GalCiv II Forums GameSpy: 5 out of 5! FireBender For making the game I still play after 3 years.
May 01, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Before installing Twilight of the Arnor Read This Jvstin For ongoing efforts in making Stardock one of the best game companies, period.
Apr 30, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Before installing Twilight of the Arnor Read This LordZarth Oh Goddess. :)
Apr 30, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Before installing Twilight of the Arnor Read This Loupdinour For putting up with all the hassling during the TA beta.
Apr 30, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Before installing Twilight of the Arnor Read This GarhoudMultiSerial Twilight!
Apr 30, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Before installing Twilight of the Arnor Read This Burress Thanks for the help!
Apr 30, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Before installing Twilight of the Arnor Read This SIR NASTY OF TANG WooHoo give CariElf a 1UP !!! Thanks for all your hard work!!!
Apr 30, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Fixes for Pathfinding + Metaverse Error 12 neilo For all her tireless efforts in helping the community out with Metaverse Errors..Thankyou!!!
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000031   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.