The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

StevenAus currently has 58 karma from 41 submissions. View karma StevenAus has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Jul 27, 2012 WinCustomize Forums Like to build? Lego build on google-earth! Wizard1956 spawned some karma <;)
Jul 07, 2012 WinCustomize Forums Advanced System Care and Antivirus 2013 Giveaway on ghacks.net tazgecko Well said
Jul 07, 2012 WinCustomize Forums Advanced System Care and Antivirus 2013 Giveaway on ghacks.net DrJBHL Thanks for your support, Steven.
Jul 05, 2012 Elemental Forums [eMOD] Stormworld 1.3i for FE 0.915 Heavenfall Bug report for my mod
Jun 28, 2012 Stardock Forums FE under Linux via WINE drbaumgartne Found my fix for getting FE to work under WINE!
May 30, 2012 Stardock Forums [.915 ] Already better than What War Of Magic Was Tibor2000 Exactly!
May 21, 2012 Elemental Forums Derek, are you considering making roads in enemy territory not speed movement in next patch? OrionM42 I think you started a great Discussion thread, that made a solid, straightforward point. Also, you received 2 dozen replies in less than 24 hours(!) which proves it was a good OP.
Apr 29, 2012 Elemental Forums can download but not install amcjkelly Best answer by far.
Mar 26, 2012 Elemental Forums 's Profile OrionM42 na Thanks for the Tip, re: disabling the "particle effects" feature! That appears to have substantially helped my biggest problem.
Mar 08, 2012 GalCiv II Forums I would like to profoundly apologise to Stardock and Brad Wardell, himself. GW Swicord Civility, especially after the fact, is far too rare
Mar 04, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums I would like to profoundly apologise to Stardock and Brad Wardell, himself. boshimi336 For turning into a stand-up guy!
Mar 03, 2012 Demigod Forums I would like to profoundly apologise to Stardock and Brad Wardell, himself. pacov For being a stand up guy!
Mar 02, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums I would like to profoundly apologise to Stardock and Brad Wardell, himself. Sinperium Nice apology.
Mar 01, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums And Stardock raises the white flag (to Valve) SPMaverick well said
Feb 29, 2012 GalCiv II Forums Windows 8 Beta is a UI nightmare Neilo Amiga OS rocked! I love it, and still have it going strong on my A1200HD!!!
Feb 27, 2012 Elemental Forums Unit builds roads? Nick-Danger for explaining how to reproduce the 'pioneer roader' bug
Feb 09, 2012 Elemental Forums [Suggestion] Champion number imbalance Remzer Great idea!
Feb 03, 2012 Elemental Forums FE coding from the trenches Lord Reliant Thanks for backing me up regarding getting some feedback from Stardock!
Feb 02, 2012 Elemental Forums 's Profile Elgalad na Thank you for suggesting I contact Stardock about the beta invites for Fallen Enchantress. :)
Jan 30, 2012 Elemental Forums Review and suggestions (very long post) Thormodr Thanks for the level headed post in the midst of all the doom and gloom.
Jan 29, 2012 Elemental Forums [Crash .77]Need help. Desperatli For being helpful
Jan 26, 2012 Elemental Forums Update appears to be up, at least for me (not sure if Stardock will like me much right now =) ;-) Nimrod77 Thx for the update heads up, mate!
Jan 15, 2012 Elemental Forums Is it possible to restrict the 'Recent Posts' forum link to Elemental stuff? Gandhialf For http://forums.elementalgame.com/recent ;)
Dec 16, 2011 WinCustomize Forums Madness hit my little country sydneysiders like the positive aspect....
Nov 17, 2011 WinCustomize Forums To Western Australian Stardockians - Protecting Western Australia's unique marine life, and how you can help! RoodVargas I agree
Nov 14, 2011 Elemental Forums Random Compliments Thread leeboy26 exactly.
Jun 29, 2011 Elemental Forums Derek, will there be walls and siege battles in FE? Sethai He's just so polite.
Jun 28, 2011 Elemental Forums Derek, will there be walls and siege battles in FE? LightofAbraxas Seige Battles!
May 01, 2011 WinCustomize Forums Free: Any Video Converter DrJBHL For the additional link. :)
Apr 22, 2011 Elemental Forums The Grand Demandobot AI Thread Grizzyloins For relentlessly trying to improve the game/assist the devs
Jan 21, 2011 Elemental Forums Baking a cake WhiteElk +1 for hooks for linkable maps! :~)
Dec 08, 2010 Elemental Forums Help, what's the fix for the 1.9 gig update? sjwt quick and needed responce
Dec 04, 2010 Elemental Forums [eMOD] ExpandedFactions 8.13 for After the War 1.10 Cruxador Thanks for the help!
Sep 08, 2010 Elemental Forums The Big Picture -- What Was Supposed To Make Elemental Special? Nick-Danger Intelligent, well-written and well-reasoned posts. Nice guy. Community is better for his presence
Aug 15, 2010 Elemental Forums UFOs: What do YOU Believe? Raven X Well Said my friend
Jul 26, 2010 Elemental Forums Hero Governors Folcik009 I like your ideas. We've agreed on many things recently, lol. Excellent!
Jul 25, 2010 Elemental Forums [0.92][Annoying City UI Building Placement Bug] Michael_Zett Yes! And good work-around, thanx.
Jul 16, 2010 Elemental Forums [Gameplay] Captured enemies as resources Zazimire Even if its just text. I love power trips
Jul 07, 2010 Elemental Forums Into the Universe with Stephen Hawking on Fancast ZehDon Excellentm post.
Jul 07, 2010 WinCustomize Forums Into the Universe with Stephen Hawking on Fancast DrJBHL Well said. Enjoyed seeing that.
Jun 30, 2010 Elemental Forums Clean up the Official Website fstkfstk Productive early comment on thread.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000015   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.