The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

I would like to profoundly apologise to Stardock and Brad Wardell, himself.

By on March 2, 2012 8:44:18 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I crossed the line, I was out of order, and I got carried away.  If you would accept my apology, I will promise to keep a more level head in future.  I love what you're doing with Elemental, and am really enjoying FE beta.  I may even buy Sins in the future.   Pretty much no CEO would have responded to my unfair accusations, and what's more, with tact and restraint as you have.  Brad Wardell, I salute you.

Very Best Regards,
Steven.

+71 Karma | 11 Replies
March 3, 2012 1:03:46 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Steve - you are in good company.  I think MANY of us long timers here have been a "poop head" from time to time.  I'm pretty sure none of us think we are being jerks when we are.  Brads been a poop head, other SD folks have been poop heads, and certainly pacov has been a poop head.  I wouldn't sweat it, honestly.  I'm sure, at the very least, brad has seen this post.  You're still an ok guy.    Glad you care enough to say your sorry when you feel like you are out of line though!

March 3, 2012 1:21:23 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I have used profanity and harsh language on this board...from time to time...I think in a way Brad is use to how we gamers are. 

March 3, 2012 1:49:12 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

What are you apologizing for?

EDIT: Oh I see. Nevermind. I thought that thread was rather over the top.

March 4, 2012 7:57:45 PM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums

March 4, 2012 10:31:20 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Good on you Steven,

I've always found your posts here to be inciteful and respectful. Good of you to apologise for the brain-snap.

March 4, 2012 11:20:57 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

He's in  very rare company on the Sins forums as a person who has publicly and sincerely apologized for something he posted.

I'm not even sure it's ever happened here before.

March 4, 2012 11:28:40 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Sinperium,
He's in very rare company on the Sins forums as a person who has publicly and sincerely apologized for something he posted.

I'm not even sure it's ever happened here before

well then... I join in. 

March 4, 2012 11:48:40 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

March 6, 2012 10:44:54 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Good form there Steven, good form.

March 8, 2012 5:56:11 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Apologize for what?

March 8, 2012 7:54:08 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Well, I thought it was excessive to say it was not moral to use Steam (in my GBOR thread).  I still disagree with Steam if I could choose to not have it on any of my games though.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108436  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000281   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.