The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Nick-Danger currently has 21 karma from 21 submissions. View karma Nick-Danger has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Sep 22, 2010 Elemental Forums Economic Rebalancing Has Sucked the Fun Out of the Game Austinvn For understanding "balance" -and- a Princess Bride reference; if anything deserves karma, that does.
Sep 09, 2010 Elemental Forums The Big Picture -- What Was Supposed To Make Elemental Special? b0rsuk I noticed an apology on the Internet, so I vote it up before I wake up.
Sep 07, 2010 Elemental Forums Drama Cleansing Thread cwg009 good post
Sep 06, 2010 Elemental Forums Drama Cleansing Thread Cryptomancer For his frank & courageous defense of a fellow beta-tester.
Sep 06, 2010 Elemental Forums Drama Cleansing Thread Palinchron For being polite and intelligent!
Sep 03, 2010 Elemental Forums Any truth to the rumor on shacknews? DevildogFF Clear, concise and thoughtful.
Sep 02, 2010 Elemental Forums Why is everyone upset the game came out "early"?!? tanafres Excellent and well-reasoned post. Almost everything is something I'd like to say - in fact I just posted that we only had an alpha right before reading this! Though it did make me sad remembering the response to 'I don't think it will be ready' posts.
Aug 31, 2010 Elemental Forums A quick note from Brad on Elemental Mandelik For telling it like it is about Elemental launch debacle.
Aug 30, 2010 Elemental Forums A quick note from Brad on Elemental _PawelS_ Well written and true
Aug 29, 2010 Elemental Forums Tom Chick's "review" Nenjin Can debate without freaking out.
Jul 07, 2010 Elemental Forums Hate to encourage: Release via steam BasiliskGER great mature argument and reasoning
Jun 23, 2010 Stardock Forums Scratch Civ V off my buy list. Melamine Scary! Nice collection of quotes you've compiled.
Jun 22, 2010 Elemental Forums [suggestion] Skill trees for Champions Rysownik Good suggestion
Jun 20, 2010 Elemental Forums READ BEFORE POSTING - Beta Reporting Guide DeeRock66 Helpful
Jun 09, 2010 Elemental Forums Hate to encourage: Release via steam Sareln Because that was fun.
Jun 05, 2010 Elemental Forums Elemental: June FAQ TarponCrest for such a great assessment of Elementals future after release I agree
Jun 04, 2010 Demigod Forums Supreme Commander 2 $10.99 On Steam, Deal or Dud? OMG_Teseer Thank you for understanding!
May 16, 2010 Elemental Forums Pre-Ordering and Beta Help Please Excisionis Very helpful
May 10, 2010 Elemental Forums Scratch Civ V off my buy list. rolandgunner Common sense
May 08, 2010 Elemental Forums [1Z4][SUGGESTION / QUESTION] transfer items between units ? Publius of NV Thanks for figuring out and reporting a better way to transfer items.
Nov 01, 2009 Elemental Forums Don’t be afraid of the sausage factory Tasunke good ideas, good perception
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.