The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

ZehDon currently has 115 karma from 112 submissions. View karma ZehDon has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
May 23, 2009 Demigod Forums THE HALL OF SHAME MishYu muahaha epic win! lol
May 14, 2009 Demigod Forums To all the ignorant Americans. Silk23 Funny stuff
May 12, 2009 Demigod Forums ANd Demigod gets: Thumbs Down TurielD A friendly but firm reply needed in this thread
May 12, 2009 Demigod Forums This just in: GPG's staff is mentally retarded when it comes to balance Playdoh I wish I can give you 5 Karma for your counter post. You, sir, are a linguist. At the risk of sounding eccentric, I have to say that reading the way you destroy all these anger fueled rants gives me quite a thrill indeed.
May 12, 2009 Demigod Forums This just in: GPG's staff is mentally retarded when it comes to balance Esbon pwning Extacide
May 11, 2009 Demigod Forums ANd Demigod gets: Thumbs Down Playdoh Excellent counter to what was a rant based on unfortunate ignorance. It's a pity how when the industry strives to become more and more competitive, they're also doing it by seeing who pampers their customers more. So much so that customers find it easy to
May 11, 2009 Demigod Forums ANd Demigod gets: Thumbs Down Sorceresss An informative & fair analysis -- with no cheap fanboy nastiness.
May 09, 2009 Demigod Forums help with port forwarding Tenk51 helpful info
May 08, 2009 Demigod Forums Demigod: So much for piracy Melchiz Good points.
Apr 29, 2009 Demigod Forums New Demigod Idea: Captain Krew HutchtheGhost Cool idea
Apr 29, 2009 Demigod Forums New Demigod Idea: Captain Krew Nichtganz finally a idea for a demigod that makes some sense, this guy deserves a medal =D
Apr 23, 2009 Demigod Forums New patch so far Kitkun Nice to see it put politely rather than the usual screaming, at least. Good luck.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000015   Page Render Time: