The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

chaosbrynn currently has 15 karma from 15 submissions. View karma chaosbrynn has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Jun 26, 2009 Demigod Forums Help with starting out in MP v1rusONE karma whore :) I am tracking your posts due to your using Regulus Attributes + AF early post
Jun 15, 2009 Demigod Forums Single Player Tournament vs Hard AI Kermo Very helpful posts!
Jun 13, 2009 Demigod Forums Single Player Tournament vs Hard AI mriguy Very helpful tips for players
May 09, 2009 Demigod Forums Single Player Tournament vs Hard AI Balthagor Excellent post in topic, very informative.
May 06, 2009 Demigod Forums The citadel upgrade thread. Lemminkaeinen A very well thought-out, lengthy, and informative post
Apr 27, 2009 Demigod Forums From little acorn to mighty Oak. JamSessionEin Very helpful.
Apr 24, 2009 Demigod Forums Help with starting out in MP jimmerpasta Good advice.
Apr 23, 2009 Demigod Forums Help with starting out in MP DarK_GeNoCiDe dsfaedfs
Apr 23, 2009 Demigod Forums Help with starting out in MP Maximus87 Relevant to my question with good information
Apr 23, 2009 Demigod Forums Rook and citadel upgrades SmellyIrishMan_ Wow, although I never tested it I was sure the chaining would do _something_
Apr 22, 2009 Demigod Forums The Importance of the Mint Upgrade scyldSCHEFING A little math goes a long way~scyldSCHEFING
Apr 22, 2009 Demigod Forums The Importance of the Mint Upgrade Ke5trel good post
Apr 20, 2009 Demigod Forums Dealing with Queen of Thorns Shield Chad Smith77 Good ideas
Apr 20, 2009 Demigod Forums The Fundamentals Ke5trel cheers
Apr 20, 2009 Demigod Forums Oak the almighty seevtastic Niice ty should play sometime bro
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.