The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Jonny5446 currently has 21 karma from 21 submissions. View karma Jonny5446 has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Dec 13, 2009 Elemental Forums It is time to talk about QUESTS! KellenDunk I like Geoff, he was such a good example.
Jun 08, 2009 Elemental Forums Elemental: Internal debates made external Luckmann Hey, dude. Where've you been? :D
Apr 09, 2009 Elemental Forums Elemental: Tactical battles Climber well said
Mar 18, 2009 Elemental Forums Why squares instead of hexes? landisaurus oh the pun hurts me.
Mar 06, 2009 Elemental Forums Trading Ideas pigeonpigeon Great post, I wish I was as good an orator... uhh, typator? as you are.
Feb 18, 2009 Elemental Forums Difficulty settings Luckmann bumpity
Feb 16, 2009 Elemental Forums Will there be wild space in Elemental? landisaurus YAY! I can read now! (jonny fixed an html issue with this thread)
Feb 06, 2009 Elemental Forums Should essence be at least semi-renewable? GW Swicord I learned to love the bomb, in a sick sort of way ;-)
Jan 30, 2009 Elemental Forums Making Heroes Interesting... CapnWinky Good info!
Jan 19, 2009 Elemental Forums Will there be wild space in Elemental? Ron Lugge Great idea... even if if it was TLDR for most
Jan 15, 2009 Elemental Forums Diplomacy pigeonpigeon Great idea that managed to nag at me days after I first read it!
Jan 14, 2009 Elemental Forums Diplomacy foxfire1234 For Great Ideas! =)
Jan 07, 2009 Elemental Forums Will there be wild space in Elemental? pigeonpigeon I'm giving you another karma for this post. You comprehensively covered a feature I've been interested for a while, and even made it more exciting.
Jan 05, 2009 Elemental Forums Will there be wild space in Elemental? delad great quest idea, Geoff the magic slug (or whatever)
Jan 05, 2009 Elemental Forums Independent Kingdoms? GW Swicord Dragging wilderness preservation and independent kingdoms to the altar might be a wedding worth some budget allocation.
Jan 05, 2009 Elemental Forums Will there be wild space in Elemental? pigeonpigeon Very well written explanation of an amazing idea.
Jan 05, 2009 Elemental Forums Independent Kingdoms? landisaurus nice post
Dec 26, 2008 Elemental Forums Concept: Understanding unit production Luckmann Haha, that is going to confuse the hell out of me. I'm going to have to boost your Karma, so I can tell you two apart. ;)
Dec 16, 2008 Elemental Forums Stardock Games Make Top Ten Luckmann For putting my foot in my mouth. :p
Dec 09, 2008 Elemental Forums HoMM vs. Elemental landisaurus Jonny is pretty active in the elemental community
Dec 08, 2008 Elemental Forums Growing Cities landisaurus Love your avatar :P
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000032   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.