The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

ElanaAhova currently has 102 karma from 78 submissions. View karma ElanaAhova has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Apr 23, 2013 Elemental Forums LH Strategies? Darklion74 Great advice for a newbie
Apr 11, 2013 Elemental Forums Fall From Heaven 2 SpankTheMonkey Awesome :)
Mar 29, 2013 Stardock Forums This game is a friggin masterpiece sean_drohan Just funny...
May 18, 2012 WinCustomize Forums Can somebody help me with this homework question? Wizard1956 ...and it will always be "42" <;)
Feb 06, 2012 WinCustomize Forums Foxconn and “Miss Chen” on CNN DrJBHL Well said, Elana. Well said.
Feb 06, 2012 GalCiv II Forums Foxconn and “Miss Chen” on CNN GW Swicord For getting Jafo to speak up with 'us'
Feb 06, 2012 WinCustomize Forums Foxconn and “Miss Chen” on CNN Jafo well worded
Dec 03, 2011 GalCiv II Forums CarrierIQ Part 2: Carriers and Hypocrisy GW Swicord Best bumper sticker I've seen lately: "I'll believe corporations are people when Texas executes one."
Nov 27, 2011 Demigod Forums The Official "Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim" MEGAThread pacov Thanks for taking the time to update your posts in the skyrim thread!
Sep 15, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Is it a Sin to give Karma? Fuzzy Logic For being cheeky
Sep 15, 2011 Stardock Forums Is it a Sin to give Karma? GunslingerBara I'd call you a karma whore but I might get fired.
Aug 11, 2011 Elemental Forums I think we need a new Dev Diary on FE to help jump start the US economy tanafres ...slipping the actual way to fix the US both morally and economically into the middle of a joke thread is a neat trick:-)
Jul 20, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Free Karma to answer advent question.. StatusIpod I like the statement :)
Jul 13, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums 's Profile myfist0 na Thanks for the support :)
May 22, 2011 GalCiv II Forums Is your job THIS bad? Mumblefratz Very well worded. I wish I had the patience you've shown in dealing with corporatists.
May 22, 2011 Elemental Forums 's Profile ghostwes na For being a good sport in our Dominions 3 game.
May 21, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Is your job THIS bad? myfist0 Awesome :)
May 20, 2011 GalCiv II Forums Is your job THIS bad? aeligos i also do not fit in to this world
May 18, 2011 JoeUser Forums Blood Diamonds ??? the movie 1999 (R) BoobzTwo Best analogy of the year ... great insight
May 18, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Blood Diamonds ??? the movie 1999 (R) myfist0 I dont want to be a frog. Please kiss me :)
May 12, 2011 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Capping Starts Tomorrow – An End to an Era myfist0 linking me to the Wolff
Jan 08, 2011 Elemental Forums Big Download's interview: Stardock's CEO talks about Elemental and other topics GW Swicord Mixed feelings are the basis of civil society.
Jan 04, 2011 Elemental Forums free expansion pack? Lord Xia So nice!
Dec 19, 2010 WinCustomize Forums Seven More Scams You Need To Know About DrJBHL Better luck with Ahava in the future! ;)
Nov 18, 2010 Elemental Forums 1.1 changelog NaytchSG A lovely post in the journal section about the quality of the dialogue in the EWOM forums. Well said, m'lady!
Nov 09, 2010 Stardock Forums 's Profile landisaurus na It should be noted that Elana is a very polite and friendly member of the community.
Oct 22, 2010 GalCiv II Forums Beware the new Zeus v3 Trojan. It Empties your Bank Account!!! GW Swicord "Corporations are designed, primarily, to separate individual profit taking from individual responsibility." (But I'd strike "individual" b/c many corps are owned by other corps)
Oct 15, 2010 Elemental Forums Derek “Kael” Paxton Joins Stardock to Lead Games Development Blaze of Glory well said!
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000015   Page Render Time: