The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Tamren currently has 34 karma from 34 submissions. View karma Tamren has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Nov 13, 2009 Elemental Forums Let Talk about Weapons landisaurus man, somebody mentions "weapons" and you're there!
Apr 30, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums SoaSE: Escalation - A combat expansion (now with a story!) Azrak_Navarion Awesome storywriter
Apr 17, 2009 Stardock Forums SoaSE: Escalation - A combat expansion (now with a story!) guywhoyoudontno i just realized u dont hav any karma, and u hav an amazing story. that should be remedied.
Apr 06, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums SoaSE: Escalation - A combat expansion (now with a story!) chimpspanner Great story telling! :)
Apr 05, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums SoaSE: Escalation - A combat expansion (now with a story!) Shadow_of_Light cuase i love those descriptions, like coming from a written book...
Apr 04, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Star Wars Rebellion Hawawaa Thanks!
Feb 15, 2009 Elemental Forums The mechanics of warfare: Weapons landisaurus good effort
Feb 11, 2009 Elemental Forums The mechanics of warfare: Weapons landisaurus this much work requires extra karma
Feb 10, 2009 Elemental Forums The mechanics of warfare: Weapons landisaurus I like all this work on the repeating crossbow/bolt thrower.
Feb 06, 2009 Elemental Forums The mechanics of warfare: Weapons GW Swicord Humility about mad MS Paint skills
Feb 05, 2009 Elemental Forums The mechanics of warfare: Weapons landisaurus for the well thought out post
Feb 05, 2009 Elemental Forums The mechanics of warfare: Weapons landisaurus 'cause its got 2 bears in that army
Jan 26, 2009 Elemental Forums We have a topic!: Elevation and Flight GW Swicord Picture worth at least 1k words + a half-K of good words about the pic!
Jan 26, 2009 Elemental Forums We have a topic!: Elevation and Flight landisaurus great 2D mock-up. I can only assume you created that just now, and its pretty good.
Jan 25, 2009 Elemental Forums We have a topic!: Elevation and Flight Kuloth Good post on elevation and flight, dead right on all counts
Jan 15, 2009 Elemental Forums Should the game have 'natural' diseases? Luckmann Dammit, I was just going to say that!
Jan 06, 2009 Elemental Forums Pre-Ordered and in it for the Long Haul: Sound Off landisaurus +1 for joining the club
Jan 03, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Any of you guys play Dwarf Fortress? morfyou dwarf fortress
Jan 01, 2009 Elemental Forums Wonder Building GW Swicord Really liked SMAC, and like a good crit even more.
Dec 26, 2008 Elemental Forums Elemental Physics part 2 Luckmann \o/ :D
Dec 25, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Has Anyone played Mass Effect and What did you think? Teal :) Thank you!!
Dec 25, 2008 Elemental Forums Seperate mount attacks in combat landisaurus Tamren does put a lot of thought into his responces. He knows what he is talking about, even if I'm not entirely sure what his main point is.
Dec 17, 2008 Elemental Forums Death Magic Luckmann Thank you. :p
Dec 13, 2008 Elemental Forums Seperate mount attacks in combat pigeonpigeon It's been fun bouncing ideas back and forth with you! You've come up with some really creative ones, even if I wouldn't want to see most of them in the final game ;)
Dec 11, 2008 Stardock Forums Revising the Bill of Rights? jadedempath Aptly responded to a valid concern, and resolved it.
Dec 06, 2008 Elemental Forums The mechanics of warfare: Weapons Jonny5446 Great thread which you clearly put a lot of work into! :)
Dec 05, 2008 Elemental Forums The mechanics of warfare: Weapons GW Swicord "very broad discussion among people who don't agree with each other on everything" is indeed just what we need more of.
Nov 23, 2008 Elemental Forums Why announce so early? Luckmann It seemed to escape everyone else, so I suppose it's worth some karma. ;)
Nov 17, 2008 Elemental Forums The mechanics of warfare: Weapons pigeonpigeon making a funny
Nov 17, 2008 Elemental Forums The mechanics of warfare: Weapons Luckmann SHOOT THE HORSE!
Nov 17, 2008 Elemental Forums The mechanics of warfare: Weapons Ron Lugge "Also for future reference, "can longbowmen defeat mounted knights wearing plate armour, yes or no?" is a trick question. The answer is shoot the horse." Brilliant!
Nov 14, 2008 Elemental Forums The mechanics of warfare: Weapons vieuxchat Awesome work and reading was really a pleasure
Nov 13, 2008 Elemental Forums The mechanics of warfare: Weapons Spartan Great stuff!
Nov 11, 2008 Elemental Forums The mechanics of warfare: Weapons keithLamothe He is valiantly attempting to hold an intelligent discussion on rather complicated ideas while still holding the goal of the result being simple to understand for the player.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000015   Page Render Time: