The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Myles currently has 18 karma from 16 submissions. View karma Myles has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Apr 09, 2012 Demigod Forums Online Contest Legal Advice =(? OMG_Jona Not pacov
Jul 16, 2010 WinCustomize Forums Drug war? over? k10w3 I totally agree!
Jun 12, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums So I need to get a new laptop GoaFan77 Computer Help.
Jun 09, 2010 Elemental Forums Myles's Profile caross73 na It was a cool discussion.
Apr 07, 2010 Elemental Forums Fog of War strager For pointing out how dumb I am.
Apr 06, 2010 Elemental Forums A Postulate on TBS fun: Easy to Learn, Hard to Master onomastikon You have recourse to arguments, not merely opinions
Apr 06, 2010 Elemental Forums Elemental: How game mechanics evolve (long) Tasunke Dwarf Fortress, looking past the economics
Mar 30, 2010 Elemental Forums Myles's Profile AvengerMouse na For the dynasty ("density") thread.
Mar 13, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums question about mods spudnut8T helped me with a problem
Feb 03, 2010 Elemental Forums The Sovereign Death = Game Over Question GW Swicord Thank you for sticking to just one word.
Nov 04, 2009 WinCustomize Forums 10 ways that Vista is even more annoying now that Windows 7 is out. DrJBHL Now that, along with the avatar, was just plain funny!
Nov 04, 2009 Stardock Forums 10 ways that Vista is even more annoying now that Windows 7 is out. Charvel1 Literally ROFL at the caveman avatar! Ha!
Sep 24, 2009 Elemental Forums I LOVE Incredibuild ckessel xkcd rocks.
Sep 23, 2009 Elemental Forums I LOVE Incredibuild dermutti XKCD reference!
Sep 20, 2009 Demigod Forums Help with a VERY annoying problem Orcasms cracked me up thanks
Jul 20, 2009 Demigod Forums Tower Damage || Poor Scalling and the effect on game play jonthemon Developer intent
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000015   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.