The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Myles has given 11 karma through 11 submissions. View karma Myles has received
Karma Received
When Site Where To Who Link Reason
Jul 04, 2010 Elemental Forums United States Government Officially Fighting Piracy ZehDon crazy good post
Jun 10, 2010 Elemental Forums Elemental: Beta 2 Info Bill_Door Because DF is awesome
Jun 09, 2010 Elemental Forums Should we Clone a Neanderthal? caross73 I like a reasonable discussion, even if we don't agree.
May 22, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [MOD WIP] Stargate Invasion DIP 1.32 (released 10-25-11) EternalRequiem I just want to slap em silly sometimes ;D
Apr 28, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [MOD WIP] Star Trek: Sacrifice of Angels 2 Last Updated 6/24/2012 "Hiring" whiteperegrine I'm in shock that you actually read the last few pages let alone the entire thread. I've read the entire thing(as it was being posted thankfully) and can't imagine going through all the stupidity in only a few days.
Apr 06, 2010 Elemental Forums Elemental: How game mechanics evolve (long) RisingLegend Because you can make a reasonable argument. It's rare on the internet.
Mar 29, 2010 Elemental Forums Densitys Cool but lacking imbiginjapan yea, ironic isn't it
Aug 30, 2009 Elemental Forums Best care in the world Hankers sad but true
Aug 22, 2009 Demigod Forums Courtesy? Butterchin I wish more people were like you
Aug 16, 2009 Demigod Forums Some thoughts Iytzchizck nice satire
Mar 13, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Shield Mitigation Modding Annatar11 always helpful
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000031   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.