The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Annatar11 currently has 527 karma from 462 submissions. View karma Annatar11 has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Aug 12, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Where are my AutoRecorded Multiplayer games stored? thanks for helping me
Aug 11, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Impulse Incredibly helpful!
Aug 08, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Forum Account error! Letting me know that the forum lies about sizing your icons for you.
Aug 08, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Need Mod Help? As a new modder Annatar11 has been the most helpful person on the forums. Thank you Annatar.
Aug 06, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums HARDCODED LIMITS - by DANMAN Always helpful!
Aug 06, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Where can i find the Sins of Solar Empire Key in my Regedit? helped me
Jul 31, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins v1.1 Beta Information FoePa LMAO -just having a goodtime - Foe
Jul 31, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums The ongoing saga of the TEC Phase Gate. Kitkun Good answer. I'm bookmarking this for later reference.
Jul 27, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Need Mod Help? SGC_Stargater For helping
Jul 25, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums So you want to be a god? the_Monk for "winning".....again! *sigh* hehe
Jul 24, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Its Thursday Kitkun Screenies.
Jul 24, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Unofficial - Patch Countdown FoePa He just always seems level headed and only posts when he has something useful to say
Jul 22, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Deadly Sins Mod and future patching atthesing Prompt helpful reply!
Jul 21, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Need Help SGC_Stargater for helping out on one of my program problems.
Jul 21, 2008 WinCustomize Forums No Mac zealots, Apple didn't invent the dock Wizard1956 I still love that avatar.Fits in well around here at WC.<;)
Jul 01, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Another newb question - Fleet Size Supply Units Ron Lugge He's still "holding the fort" and providing support to the nubs, even after all these months... and after I was driven into full retreat!
Jul 01, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Minidump Error? Volt_Cruelerz They put up with repeated errors that I got and eventually got me through the dreaded Minidump errors
Jun 26, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Phase Lanes Escrimeur Thanks
Jun 21, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Installation Problem Deamonian helping me install sins
Jun 19, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Interesting... Unused Vanilla mesh files StCobalt Good moder who has helped me in the past ^^
Jun 12, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Question about adding abilitie's Unheardninja Good advice
Jun 12, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Allegiance Darku333 answered and helped me
Jun 10, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Boarding CaptainK230 Awnsering my question
May 31, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums What is the'karma' rating next to people's names? masteromega His may helpful threads have improved my uber leet killing skillz.
May 30, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums User created maps psugar Always helpful!
May 29, 2008 GalCiv II Forums How do I get karma? FireBender For having more Karma then Kryo on Sins. WTG!!!!1!!
May 29, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums A Patient, but Saddened player: MasterT maheshjr2004 Its Annatar, do I really need a reason :D
May 23, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Unable to host the_Monk Just for being you. Always helpful, insightful and above all diplomatic!!!
May 23, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums locate a file Jamestismyname Answered my question very well
May 21, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Trying to Implement Different Kind of Damage Sharing Helioforge Malice ability coding suggestions
May 21, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums How can I view replays? PowerWizard Thanks for the help. PowerWizard
May 14, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Noobs quitting - and why wouldn't they? iantehgreat Annatar11 has great humor
May 14, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Devs: do you care about the modding scene anymore? psugar Excellent explanation of engine limitations!
May 13, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Is it possible to use two mods at once? hun23 Gave good info on modding
May 11, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Armor Types JamesP81 Good info on modding provided.
May 11, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Post-Mortem now up! hun23 great advice
May 09, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Odd glitch since 1.04--Draft dodgers? Mott555 He helped me find out where Sins puts its savegames.
May 08, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Is there a modifier to change a ship's command points JamesP81 Informative answer to a modding question
May 07, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Questions Sorceresss Ron Lugge is now at +11 and Annatar is at +10 : a level-up is in order, 'cause he's at least as helpful as Slugge.
May 05, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums What is the'karma' rating next to people's names? Klentrogen i like the post
May 04, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Installation error! please help. crossofiron helpful advice
May 02, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Modding Abilities derbal213 He helped me figure out how to get things in my mod to work.
May 02, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Registration Question Hollow Man He's credited in the Sins manual. His advice HAS to be good. :)
May 02, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Vasari's Antorak Marauder: Stabilize Phase Space. Does it work? Haree78 Explaining how the Antorak Phase Gate worked for me, could never get it to work.
May 01, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Should I upgrade civilian infrastructure on roids always? redwingdw28 Very helpful, good attitude to helping.
Apr 30, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Vista modding halp! AustinZombie Halp! with a topic, almost right after I posted!
Apr 30, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Mod help, please. Lost_WLd Helped me fix a mod error.
Apr 29, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums cancel last order Ke5trel Annatar is incredibly active and helpful on forums; provides facts and knowledge rather than rhetoric or unsubstantiated opinion-->we could all benefit from his example:P
Apr 29, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Understanding armor The_Nighthawk The most helfpul person on the forums.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000063   Page Render Time: