The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Annatar11 has given 45 karma through 45 submissions. View karma Annatar11 has received
Karma Received
When Site Where To Who Link Reason
Aug 27, 2010 Elemental Forums Unable to load saves after latest patch? Nakor Nakor ftw!
Jan 21, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Who wants the ability to set the auto join fleet as off by default? Kitkun That's an awesome idea!
Sep 08, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Diplomacy News - Dev Posted Here Ryat Thank you.
Sep 07, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Diplomacy News - Dev Posted Here Blair Fraser War. War never changes..
Jun 22, 2009 Demigod Forums Fun with level of detail BoogieBac Pure perfection!
Jun 03, 2009 Demigod Forums KARMA WORKS!!111!!!1 MishYu *MishYu pickpockets 1 karma*
May 06, 2009 Demigod Forums Claiming a refund - Look here MeliBee How do you still have patience for this?
May 01, 2009 Demigod Forums "Fan"tastic support from stardock Shirley One down, an army left to go. :P
Apr 24, 2009 Demigod Forums Stardock, is this really your way to handle criticism? MeliBee You should have more karma than that for all your efforts for sales/shipping. This was just a convenient post!
Apr 02, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Forum Update - April 2, 2009 GunslingerBara For starting to make some much requested forum changes. Also, first karma, woot!
Mar 19, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Failied Purchase *Please read* astrath I won't allow you to be happy with your +4. Suffer, fleshling!
Mar 09, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Entrenchment Battle Video Kronos7 Video goodness!
Mar 07, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Analysis of late-game Entrenchment Advent defenses -Ue_Carbon Holy crap, someone gets it!
Mar 05, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Do I just have a dirty mind, or... Kitkun Hurry it up already. It's lonely up here.
Mar 04, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums What's New in Entrenchment? Blair Fraser Had to take a while to write!
Feb 27, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire: Entrenchment v1.0 Change Log TheSpydyr I was served. By a meatball.
Feb 24, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Let me get this straight. Blair Fraser Wish I could give you more karma for this one.
Feb 06, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums So what's the Stardock RPG going to be? Luckmann *drops a bear* Bastard. :P
Feb 05, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Ahem Attention to all(Especially Spiral) -Ue_Carbon You, sir, get a cookie.
Dec 18, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums DRM problem with used copy Crowsbane A long time it has been since a burn was quite so good.
Dec 16, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums need help with entrenchment DorkCoffeez Not many dare to scare all the children with a horrific image for Christmas. Oh, and doing what you do :P
Nov 25, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Dev Diary: Synchronization Woes! Blair Fraser I can't give more than +1 for this :(
Nov 21, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Help me PLEASE!Impulse Won't even let me log in to update SINS to 1.1! [banned pirate] Zubaz How long did it take to come up with such eloquent wording for such a simple message? :)
Nov 20, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Version 1.1 Now Available Frogboy For putting up with complainers all day.
Nov 19, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Version 1.1 Now Available Frogboy Geek points for that one.
Nov 19, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Forge Tools v1.1 Now Available Blair Fraser Oh you big crybaby :P No, thanks :)
Nov 19, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Patch 1.1 AidenR There aren't enough people who are calm enough to handle a delay these days, strangely enough :P
Nov 18, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Orbital Cannons EviliroN Well since you asked nicely with the little halo :P
Oct 30, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Red Alert 3? Haree78 For being one of the few sane people who didn't become a sheep in the anti-EA circus.
Oct 21, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums WTF DorkCoffeez For putting up with that kind of thing way more than you should have to.
Sep 16, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums ShackNews Interview with Brad Wardell (Part 1) Craig Fraser Self explanatory.. you go man :P
Sep 03, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Why are there no Incremental Patchs? Craig Fraser Best response ever?
Aug 08, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire v1.1 BETA Change Log Kitkun So you can catch up to me on karma points *coughs*. Also because for reasons unknown, you're as crazy as I am to stick around and help everyone. ;)
Aug 05, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums HARDCODED LIMITS - by DANMAN psugar Thanks for pitching in!
Jul 22, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Editing entity files Kitkun Consistently helpful to the community. Thanks!
May 23, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Unable to host the_Monk For constantly helping people with problems.. and getting flamed for it :P
May 14, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums CD Key has Cyrillic Text: How to register game? DorkCoffeez You deserve more karma for always posting and helping people :P
May 14, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums noob question-deconstract theRetroboy Thanks for helping new players out quite a bit :)
May 09, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Devs: do you care about the modding scene anymore? psugar Thank you for your continued support!
May 09, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Not Getting Activation Email DorkCoffeez Well deserved for always going out of your way to take care of support issues!
May 04, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Can't change screen resolution Hollow Man Helping with the problems
May 02, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums updates Hollow Man For your helpful posts.
Apr 30, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums What is the'karma' rating next to people's names? kryo For doing a great job as a mod and always helping people out.
Apr 30, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Dear Ironclad folks Yarlen For putting up with forumites!
Apr 30, 2008 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Multiplayer Crashes Hollow Man Keeping a cool head and helping people out!
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000015   Page Render Time: