The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Mumblefratz currently has 163 karma from 134 submissions. View karma Mumblefratz has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Apr 16, 2012 GalCiv II Forums Zero Year Win Club 2011 SaintMina What is getting flagged answer.
Apr 14, 2012 GalCiv II Forums Zero Year Win Club 2011 KzintiPatriarch ZYW record
Feb 04, 2012 GalCiv II Forums It's only days away..so Giants or Patriots?? MottiKhan Go Patriots!
Mar 12, 2011 Elemental Forums If you are thinking about a new pc...wait Alstein for WI workers
Dec 30, 2010 GalCiv II Forums Computer players creating more than one ship per turn on one planet. Taco Bob Took the time to provide detailed suggestions. Very helpful. Thanks Mumblefratz.
Nov 12, 2010 GalCiv II Forums 's Profile SirPleb na For your many helpful posts, kindly and patiently assisting others and sharing your knowledge of GalCiv2.
Oct 22, 2010 Demigod Forums How old are you? OMG_Splitshadow For not counting on the government for sustenance.
Oct 11, 2010 GalCiv II Forums Karma - what is it good for? GW Swicord The 'user level' thing really does need to be addressed directly or eliminated with some ex post facto math that makes all of us able to give only 1 point at a time.
Sep 16, 2010 Elemental Forums Just curious - why is a reason required for editing first post, but not editing replies? VR_IronMana Nice explanation. Thanks.
Sep 16, 2010 WinCustomize Forums Just curious - why is a reason required for editing first post, but not editing replies? Wizard1956 Very good explanation. <:)
Sep 09, 2010 Stardock Forums New ships and research question mbaron888 Answering my ship and research question.
Aug 27, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums deleting a post in this forum aaa11 helping
Aug 06, 2010 Stardock Forums Republican Economic Policy Explained Happy_Joe Thanks for elaborating, you read my mind!
Aug 01, 2010 GalCiv II Forums Mumblefratz's Profile LTjim na A truly righteous beat down (thread: "Changing Colony Ship Hulls Wthout Killing People").
Jul 09, 2010 GalCiv II Forums Military = (0) ? the1ine Solved my problem, tytyty
Jun 29, 2010 GalCiv II Forums Mumblefratz's Profile Trius95 na Showing me how to use GalCiv2 Cheats, I would give more but the site won't let me.
Jun 04, 2010 GalCiv II Forums Idea: remove offtopic from recent posts list. qrtxian Help in dealing with the problem of "off-topic spam".
May 30, 2010 GalCiv II Forums Mumblefratz's Profile Scanian8 na This is long overdue...You are always helpful and your older forum posts are some of the first I look to for advice.
Apr 21, 2010 GalCiv II Forums Zero Year Win Club 2011 GW Swicord Taking the time to build an 'ASCII' chopper
Apr 14, 2010 Demigod Forums The problem with America today MottiKhan Good one! LOL
Apr 12, 2010 Stardock Forums Mumblefratz's Profile GunslingerBara na Thank you for helping with testing the new forum features. :)
Apr 07, 2010 GalCiv II Forums Forum Update - April 6, 2010 DethAdder For always patiently and thoroughly explaining things
Mar 27, 2010 WinCustomize Forums Stir The Pot starkers For the rational thinking when others were seeking purely to score political brownie points... more power to you.
Mar 12, 2010 WinCustomize Forums how to search a subform, and not all forums? MichaelG04 thanks for the tip
Mar 05, 2010 GalCiv II Forums The GOP Plan GW Swicord For bumping my favorite Colbert segment in ages. (Wonder what that dental accessory would fetch on e-bay...)
Feb 18, 2010 GalCiv II Forums How US politics works GW Swicord Humour will save us all, or at least those of us who can take a joke ;-)
Feb 07, 2010 GalCiv II Forums How do I build a military starbase array? Maiden666 The techlist for the array helped alot
Jan 20, 2010 Elemental Forums How do I embed a video? xGhost4000x Thanks for the Help!
Jan 13, 2010 Elemental Forums Global warming hoax!?! - UPDATED - GW Swicord Emily Litella!
Dec 09, 2009 Demigod Forums Mumblefratz's Profile lifekatana na For generally being such an bright intellectual light shining in an otherwise mentally starved enviroment.
Dec 05, 2009 Elemental Forums Global warming hoax!?! - UPDATED - Vandenburg For having superhuman strength in dealing with "interesting" ideas.
Nov 12, 2009 GalCiv II Forums How US politics works Jonnan001 But Mumblefratz, how can that *BE*! Everyone knows the GOP lowers debt and Democrats tax and spend!
Nov 03, 2009 Demigod Forums The GOP Plan -RAISTLIN- for his discussion on US deficit spending.
Oct 27, 2009 Elemental Forums How US politics works MagicwillNZ Ruthless sarcasm.
Oct 20, 2009 JoeUser Forums California upholds 1% tax on millionaires aeortar For adding to the quality of debates and providing a refreshingly alternative view of things compared with the 'JU Norm'.
Oct 03, 2009 WinCustomize Forums How do you embed video in posts and replies Wizard1956 For rockin' the forums in reply #7
Sep 13, 2009 JoeUser Forums Socialized Medicine.....Lies, Lies of Omission, Evasions and Unanswered Questions Abe Cubbage For keeping their feet to the fire. Keep up the good work!
Sep 01, 2009 Stardock Forums Whose car is this? gaussflayer The complete lack of political coreectness can be applauded. *for sake of reference Gauss did not find the joke, or it's undeniably cruel nature funny, hilarious or in any way laughable*
Aug 31, 2009 WinCustomize Forums Best care in the world DrJBHL Finally I hear voiced what I have wanted to hear for a long time from someone! Huzza, Mumbles!
Aug 18, 2009 GalCiv II Forums A few newbie questions clutch023 Found his reply to Metropolis very helpful.
Jul 29, 2009 WinCustomize Forums And for my second post here.... (i lost my karma!) ***FIXED*** Wizard1956 Solid information.
Jul 23, 2009 Demigod Forums Any girls here? jongalt26 too funny!
Jul 13, 2009 Elemental Forums Any girls here? Phaedyme Old joke is old. And stupid. Women are all over the internet.
Jul 13, 2009 Demigod Forums Any girls here? woca ha i liked
Jul 11, 2009 GalCiv II Forums OTF Political, Religious, and Inflammatory Threads DethAdder here here!!
Jul 10, 2009 Stardock Forums Some Questions 346L3 Informative Post
Jul 07, 2009 Stardock Forums Some Questions 346L3 Informative Post
Jun 30, 2009 Demigod Forums Sick of support from India/Pakistan xcodered AMEN!!!
Jun 17, 2009 GalCiv II Forums Saved game - difficulty level KrazyDocK Helpful and respectful.
Jun 03, 2009 Demigod Forums Signatures Kitkun Subtle at first, blatant in the end.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000032   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.