The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Marvel Heroes - anyone else playing?

By on October 20, 2013 9:28:41 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

pacov

Join Date 02/2008
+182

Just curious if anyone else here is into it.  Been playing it a ton.  Its on steam and a f2p diablo clone. 

Locked Post 6 Replies
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
October 20, 2013 9:28:46 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

NT

October 20, 2013 9:40:45 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Why would I play it when the best diablo clone in existence is Dungeon Siege Legends of Aranna.

October 21, 2013 2:49:45 PM from Galactic Civilizations III Forums Galactic Civilizations III Forums

I tried this game a number of times.  For some reason it just keeps crashing on me.  With that being said, the time I was able to spend with the game was quite enjoyable.  I may try it again down the line to see if it is anymore stable for me.

October 21, 2013 3:27:41 PM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums

Well, they just went live with patch 1.4.  I think I read about some stability improvements.  Sorry its crashing for you!

October 21, 2013 3:37:56 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Diablo with super heroes?

I guess I'm burnt out on the whole genre because I would have guessed this would have appealed to me, but at the moment all I can think of is meh.

October 21, 2013 10:50:43 PM from Galactic Civilizations III Forums Galactic Civilizations III Forums

Meh...played it a bit but quickly lost interest.  No substance to the story, loot is largely inconsequential, and the only way to make your character look different (one of the cornerstones of dungeon-crawler genre games) is to pay for it.

Quoting Bryff,
Why would I play it when the best diablo clone in existence is Dungeon Siege Legends of Aranna.

I beg to differ - it's Torchlight II

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108432  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000203   Page Render Time: