The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Weidbrewer currently has 13 karma from 7 submissions. View karma Weidbrewer has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Dec 06, 2011 GalCiv II Forums Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition now on Steam! Qourth I like the comment about Impil....err GameStop
Nov 30, 2011 WinCustomize Forums New user with a question before I get carried away Wizard1956 A monitor just for meters....I'm jealous, lol. I can't do without my meters.<;)
Sep 01, 2010 Elemental Forums Okay, what am I missing? duncangoode More then just me having this issue - lovely
May 05, 2010 WinCustomize Forums Can't download anything Wizard1956 Happy Downloading! <:)
Oct 13, 2008 Demigod Forums Cancel Beta account and refund Sorceresss He presents very well the context of StarDock's pre-order-with-beta-participation offers.
May 31, 2008 JoeUser Forums Gaming Computer Tova7 Thanks for the game/vista info..didn't know it.
May 28, 2008 GalCiv II Forums Kzinti Empire - offical empire thread FireNight666 For been Kzinti, which are T.U.F.C allies ... and having a wicked User picture but I wanted to sound intelligent for once so I said the allies thing - Everflyer
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000063   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.