The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Rebellion Release Date 6/12/2012 Posted On GameStop

By on April 6, 2012 10:59:26 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

This morning I saw this. I searched the forum for this date.  Didn't find it.  So I think it might be news since so many people don't like the Impulse site.  So the Vasari can not be too far away.  Especially if the warning is true...   ( Slowly backs out of the room...   )

+5 Karma | 8 Replies
April 6, 2012 11:32:12 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I hope this is true!!!

April 6, 2012 11:37:15 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

They often put out provisional dates to keep sales people happy.  Subject to change... and usually are.

April 7, 2012 6:31:20 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Idem steam!!!

April 7, 2012 6:41:25 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

It's been listed as 12th June on Steam for a while now.

April 7, 2012 6:42:38 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I dont see why it could not be true. TEC at the start of the march, Advent at the start of the April, Vasari perhaps at the start of the May (would not mind sooner)... then still almost month and half to fix the most glaring bugs and incorporate some feedback regarding balance.

I played Vasari Loyalists today again and they were improved indeed compared to 0.62 version, as a matter of fact, only 2 things, which i found out to be not working, were Mobile Rulership and Charybdis Dark Fleet ability. Otherwise, the game played just fine. 

April 7, 2012 6:44:32 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Woah i hate that backwards date thing...i thought it said the 6th of december [e digicons]8(|[/e]

April 7, 2012 7:37:49 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Oh great, 2 days after my BD, and the exactly same date as my Accounting and Physic exam

April 7, 2012 11:13:50 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting opatjro,
Oh great, 2 days after my BD, and the exactly same date as my Accounting and Physic exam

Skip the exams to play?

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000422   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.