The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Mr. Haze currently has 27 karma from 27 submissions. View karma Mr. Haze has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Apr 23, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums The music in Sins Rebellion is awesome ChaoticMagician Man after my own heart! Well... At least in music and trailer taste XD
Apr 07, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Which do I play? jbearamus Mr. Haze quickly answered my question in an easy to understand manner
Apr 07, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [Bug] Advent rebel titan shields misaligned ChaoticMagician Courteously uploading a screenshot for me. Thank you!!
Apr 06, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [Bug] Coloured Gravity Wells and Intel. Teun-A-Roonius Good catch!
Apr 06, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Activating Sins: Rebellion Through Steam Shinkirou_Zero useful responce
Apr 05, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Release Date June 12th InvalidSN Good eye!
Apr 05, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Bug in the latest update User45701 Quick reply nice guy
Apr 05, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [Suggestion] Video subtitles for Sins Rebellion TerribleNate good job
Apr 04, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [Suggestion] Video subtitles for Sins Rebellion sareth01 posting the transcript
Apr 04, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [Suggestion] Video subtitles for Sins Rebellion Humility That's would be help, thank you very much! :) I wish I could gave you more Karma!
Apr 04, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [Suggestion] Video subtitles for Sins Rebellion Yottsu For helping others in need.
Apr 04, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [Suggestion] Video subtitles for Sins Rebellion ZombiesRus5 Trailer Text
Apr 04, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [Suggestion] Video subtitles for Sins Rebellion Humility Thank for said offer me.
Apr 04, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [Suggestion] Video subtitles for Sins Rebellion satrack Good move!
Apr 02, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums A Few Questions... MayallCommunion Good stuff^^
Apr 01, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums I asked Cleverbot about what's chasing the Vasari and . . . InvalidSN Yoda is chasing the Vasari!
Apr 01, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums This is NOT the build you're looking for... MageMatthew LOL Futurama
Mar 29, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Planetary resource ideas Cipherpunk Jumping to my defense the right way.
Mar 19, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums How to force an update? rossp Solved update fail
Mar 09, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Too many pirates...too many rebels KarlBar99 many good posts recently :)
Mar 05, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Gamespot Rebellion Interview InvalidSN Good eye. I had to pause the video like crazy to read those but you already did the hard work for me!
Mar 05, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Titan Color Comparison w/Screenshots InvalidSN Yup! Good explanation!
Mar 04, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums List of new Abilities/Techs/Ships for Every Faction In Rebellion Beta, with Descriptions Yottsu For providing some information for my Beta Abilities fourm.
Mar 04, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums List of new Abilities/Techs/Ships for Every Faction In Rebellion Beta, with Descriptions InvalidSN Release the NANITES!
Mar 04, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Moons Sinperium That's actually funny.
Mar 03, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Vasari Titans in Rebelian - A First Glimpse at Some Abilities. InvalidSN For posting that link that appeased my hunger for Vas and Advent info.
Aug 30, 2009 Demigod Forums Tone it down on the Nightmare AI - Tourny kurthnaga go FE!! the computers do cheat
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000031   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.