The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Locked Post

Teammates

By on March 14, 2012 4:21:10 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Have you had games where things where just kick ass? Good team on both sides even?

I had!

Cartman....where are you fatass! I need my teammates back! Running lukes...you !"#¤"#¤"#. Darky!

Anyway. When I find someone I friend them and try to play together, Try it....it enhances the fun alot!

+3 Karma | 30 Replies
March 14, 2012 3:16:07 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

When I find someone I friend them and try to play together, Try it....it enhances the fun alot!

Not with you, though. Unless your definition of 'fun' is as follows: Maulkin is going to do crazy shit and feed like an inept noob he is; his teammates are still going to pull that game off; then he's going to type something like: "See, we won anyway?". You are a fucking noob and a stupid ragequitter at that, and I think everybody knows that by this point.

March 14, 2012 7:56:30 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMGIN1,
When I find someone I friend them and try to play together, Try it....it enhances the fun alot!

Not with you, though. Unless your definition of 'fun' is as follows: Maulkin is going to do crazy shit and feed like an inept noob he is; his teammates are still going to pull that game off; then he's going to type something like: "See, we won anyway?". You are a fucking noob and a stupid ragequitter at that, and I think everybody knows that by this point.

March 15, 2012 4:14:09 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

You see, even Zenny agrees! Well, maybe he just means by that I am a fucking noob and a stupid ragequitter, but since he's not very good at making himself clear, we'll adopt the former interpretation.

March 17, 2012 9:18:24 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hey Maulkin, I can't believe that there's actually anyone who still plays this game. With IN1 prowling around like the troll under the bridge its no surprise to see peak time less than 30 players online. Yes IN1 you are a ragequitter and those other things you mentioned, I'm not surprised you're still jumping on anyone's post and putting up your hate.  Demigod is the only thing in your life and it is now dead. poor IN1 with nobody to abuse anymore.

You'll not catch me playing this game anymore sorry Maulkin, time to move on from this graveyard brother. We had some good games but its not possible anymore.

March 17, 2012 9:20:01 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

In case you were confused, it seems to me Zen is simply highlighting how much of an *-hole you are. It is amazing that your account has not been permanently revoked, but then I guess the forums are dead now too and there are no longer any moderators or administrators around.

Quoting OMGIN1,

March 18, 2012 12:58:27 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Running_Lukas,
there are no longer any moderators or administrators around.

hey!  pacov is always around...

March 18, 2012 5:00:10 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hi man, I thought everyone had gone away :- ) I suppose if you banned people for abuse then there would be no forum anymore lol. I might drop in and see whats what in another couple of months....

March 18, 2012 10:38:33 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lukas you are the definition of a troll...

browsing a game forum you dont play to post comments randomly and ignite others rage....

also... lol sucks.

I tried it for more than 10 games, a good game gets more fun.... lol sucks more each game

March 18, 2012 11:42:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

nah - lol is what you put into it imo.  The pros - you get to play quickly and can reconnect if any crap issue. The cons - games will have weak players.  You are a weak player until you have spent some time learning.  Even if you have hit level 30, you will still have games where lousy people cost you the game.  In that, its just like Demigod - you can't carry an entire team even if u are an expert if the other team is half way decent. 

If I had to provide stats, I'd say 1 out of 5 games were good at level 30 (by good I mean and solid, fair challenge).  2 out of 5 were so so at level 30.  And 3 out of 5 were smeh at level 30.  These stats are based on me being a solid player.  Anyway, if you like Demigod style games, LoL still has my attention in the competitive field. 

My other take - a good support is awesome.  But a support cannot carry (eg cause a team to win).  Any other position can carry a game. If you think you are amazing, play any other role but support and win it. 

March 19, 2012 5:20:02 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

But a support cannot carry (eg cause a team to win).

That's pretty much the issue with DotA, as well as with all DotA clones, DG included. The absolute maximum you can do with Sedna on a bad team vs. a good team is to lose honourably (:

March 19, 2012 6:52:01 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

oo7warhammer some1 is upset I won't play with him anymore. Dude, all our m8s have gone to LoL U just don't like it because you suck bad at it keep playing skyrim lonely boy. BTW I'm coming over to your house to punch you in the dinger. 

March 19, 2012 8:49:01 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Woooaa, calm down. this was a post of love!!!

Lets team up. even 2 people. I garantee you its a hell of a lot more fun then playing alone

Lukes! damnit, play! In1 hates me sniff. Where should I cry?

March 19, 2012 1:18:31 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

keep playing skyrim lonely boy.

Actually, I'm a long-time fan of Elder Scrolls series, but Skyrim requires a serious time investment, so no. Looking forward to Baldur's Gate 1 & 2: Enhanced Edition, though.

March 19, 2012 2:26:13 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMGIN1,
But a support cannot carry (eg cause a team to win).

That's pretty much the issue with DotA, as well as with all DotA clones, DG included. The absolute maximum you can do with Sedna on a bad team vs. a good team is to lose honourably (:

Hmm for some reason the opposite is true with me.  I seem to only be able to win with support.  I got an 8.4 kda and 64% win with Soraka who is like the Sedna of LoL (but she gives mana too), I'm pretty bad otherwise.

March 19, 2012 3:45:06 PM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums

Quoting GM-McShane87,
I seem to only be able to win with support.

yeah, but I'd wager if you have a terrible AD carry with you, things might not go so well.  That's the only point I'm making there - a good support isn't going to be doing enough damage to win a game on their own (eg they aren't stacking AP, etc, just support kits for the most part).  So while a good support can make a big difference, you can mostly just help your teammates... and if your teammates are crap, then all you can do is try to save them and do little to damage the enemies.  That's why, if I'd have the choice of an amazing support or an amazing carry, I'd always pick the carry.  The carry can actually swing the game in the other direction.  Anyway, that said, I love playing support the most at this point. 

March 19, 2012 4:01:19 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

True that, I should have 90% win with Soraka but those AD carries are pretty rough sometimes at my elo.

March 19, 2012 4:09:09 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I find that my normal solo queues are filled with good players now. You just have to play for awhile and the game will set you around your area of skill. On the topic of having a good support or a good carry. I would much rather have a great support. The difference between a meh support and a great support is massive. The difference between a meh carry and a great carry is not that big. (I am not including mechanical skills like last hitting because everyone should know them.) So yeah I would take a great support over a great carry anyway.

March 19, 2012 10:46:24 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Maulkin,
Woooaa, calm down. this was a post of love!!!

Lets team up. even 2 people. I garantee you its a hell of a lot more fun then playing alone

Lukes! damnit, play! In1 hates me sniff. Where should I cry?

Dw he is my brother and I do LOVE him, but also it is my duty to PUNCH him

March 19, 2012 10:50:01 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMG_Shiro,
I find that my normal solo queues are filled with good players now. You just have to play for awhile and the game will set you around your area of skill. On the topic of having a good support or a good carry. I would much rather have a great support. The difference between a meh support and a great support is massive. The difference between a meh carry and a great carry is not that big. (I am not including mechanical skills like last hitting because everyone should know them.) So yeah I would take a great support over a great carry anyway.

I'm doing great with Ashe, but man the team keeps stealing my last kills lol. I had a game yesterday where I got some 8/4/18 ratio... I;m on the kill chasing down a dead man, and then NINJA! my teammate jumps from the bush to hit once and take the kill. Lol its fun no matter what!

March 29, 2012 9:43:13 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Treat your teammates the way you want to be treated, even if they don't treat you right

March 31, 2012 3:21:04 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting JUSThaveFUN,
Treat your teammates the way you want to be treated, even if they don't treat you right

I do! I even die for you!!! over and over! And Still you hate me!

March 31, 2012 8:11:28 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMGIN1,
You are a fucking noob and a stupid ragequitter at that, and I think everybody knows that by this point .

The guy who most people won't play with now because of his constant rage quitting is slating someone else for ragequitting??

The irony is strong in this one.

April 1, 2012 9:53:02 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

most people won't play with

That "most people that won't play with me" group consists of yourself (a pinnacle of noobishness to the point of not understanding flag mechanics), hero/visca (a cheater using custom kick religiously and slowing down games deliberately) and the One team guys (not a big loss, they are only worth something vs noobs anyway).

I won't say I'm the easiest person to get along with, but most of my, erm, in-game relationships are mixed (love/hate). People may not like me (temporarily), but they play with me willingly.

Also, I have noticed a curious tendency: when my team is only slightly weaker, you leave with "I don't play with OMG", but when yours is light years stronger, you seem to forget about those issues you have with me. Why is that, eh?

April 2, 2012 4:38:49 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

The difference between you and I IN1 is that i am not playing to the crowd, as such I have no interest in getting into some tedious point by point rebuttal of your fatuous post.

Your such a snide malcontent, always looking to denigrate people in the forums and in game. I do wonder what sort of wretched childhood you must have had to end up like you. I don't know much about you, other than that your an angry fat racist, so I'm going to picture basically an Israeli version of Eric Cartman, (anti-Australian rather than anti-Semitic) oh, and without 3 friends. Someone who actually has a real-life friend would presumably not spend so much time on here name dropping and brown nosing to try and win over the 'pros' you worship.

April 2, 2012 4:42:52 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Anti-Australian??? 

Also, could you provide a list of pros I worship, please? 

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000406   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.