The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Locked Post

Teammates

By on March 14, 2012 4:21:10 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Have you had games where things where just kick ass? Good team on both sides even?

I had!

Cartman....where are you fatass! I need my teammates back! Running lukes...you !"#¤"#¤"#. Darky!

Anyway. When I find someone I friend them and try to play together, Try it....it enhances the fun alot!

+3 Karma | 30 Replies
April 2, 2012 5:24:07 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMGIN1,
Anti-Australian??? 

Quoting OMGIN1,

Also, could you provide a list of pros I worship, please? 

Why bother? Your do it yourself in a couple of posts.

April 2, 2012 5:46:16 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Well, that nice little screenshot (a bit photoshopped, too, hehe) does a lot to prove Lukas is an idiot, but very little to prove I'm a racist.

>Why bother? Your do it yourself in a couple of posts.

Acknowledging certain players' skill and influence on one's builds is a bon ton, not a worshipping attitude. Your failure to see the difference between the two only betrays your bad manners.

I don't worship hedgie, nils, pacov, etc. In fact, I find all of them rather unpleasant people. Is that a reason to deny hedgie has a sharp analytical mind, nils is the best player I've seen, and pacov is (was?) the reason DG community lasted that long? Hardly. 

April 2, 2012 6:25:25 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMGIN1,

I don't worship hedgie, nils, pacov, etc. In fact, I find all of them rather unpleasant people.

I don't suppose it has ever occurred to you that YOU are the problem, not everyone else?

I actually pity you. I'm serious. No one should be this bent up inside .

April 2, 2012 7:35:54 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I don't suppose it has ever occurred to you that YOU are the problem, not everyone else?

Eh? I don't recall mentioning any problem. In fact, the only problem I see here is your apparent reading comprehension problem.

As a sidenote, you seem to be unable to make up your mind as to whether I blindly worship those people or irrationally hate them. You are accusing me of both, which is a logical fallacy, I believe (:

April 2, 2012 7:40:19 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Guys - take it to private messages plz. 

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000031   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.