The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Can't sign into Elemental forums. - [resolved]

By on February 21, 2012 8:44:44 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Seems after todays update the elemental forums doesn't recognize my credentials.. I had to come post straight via stardock.

Edit: Also when attempting to use the password reset feature on the elemental forums it gives a 404

Edit2: Odd thing is.. the rest of the site sees me as Logged in.. the FE purchase page, Journals etc.. just not the Forums.

Edit3: Joe user forums, Gal Civ 2 forums etc all recognize me.. this is specific to Elemental forums for whatever reason.

+20 Karma | 10 Replies
February 21, 2012 11:24:11 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Me either same thing.

February 21, 2012 11:44:17 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

and I make 3-I think I remember something about forum maintenance going on tonite.  I say it IS specific to the Elemental forums

February 22, 2012 12:11:05 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Forums were worked on.

Typically you'll need to close out of your browser and delete cookies...

February 22, 2012 3:36:56 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting Jafo,
Forums were worked on.

Typically you'll need to close out of your browser and delete cookies...

Tried that a few times. I Wouldn't have posted if it was that simple of a fix.

February 22, 2012 3:39:58 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I didn't even log out, and had no problems.   The browser wasn't on when the forum update happened, though.  But I didn't have to log back in or clear my cookies.  Although I did have "Allow for session" on in my Pale Moon 9.1 Portable 32-bit browser.

February 22, 2012 6:09:59 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

So... no word on this?

February 23, 2012 8:32:43 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I'll start poking people as they arrive at the office.

February 23, 2012 10:01:25 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Should be working now.

February 23, 2012 10:38:24 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Seems to be working OK now.

February 23, 2012 11:10:15 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

All fixed

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000187   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.