The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Locked Post

May i ask why my thread is deleted ?

By on November 26, 2011 3:59:46 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

thread : http://forums.stardock.com/413694

Thank you.

0 Karma | 54 Replies
November 27, 2011 1:50:29 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting PokemonCraft,
there are countless game threads and none of them is considered spam. why ? because they have great money to spend on advertising unless like mine indie game. You know this is the reason why there isn't any more good quality games around anymore like 10 years ago. Good going. All same shit companies doing same shit games again and again without changing anything. Because they are the monopoly and supported by communities like you. All the rest is shit in your eyes.

Maybe not the best argument to use on a game company's forums. This isn't just some random general forum, in case you hadn't noticed.

Our users (of Stardock products, sites, and services) are free to use the gaming categories to discuss other games they're playing, are interested in, or made; these are not advertisements.

What's not welcome are those who join and post for the sole purpose of driving traffic to their own sites, with no prior investment in the community; everything about your account and actions indicates that this was your intent.

November 27, 2011 1:50:48 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I picture JA holding out his mic, stiff armed, and dropping it to the floor before walking off stage, Snoop style.

November 27, 2011 2:38:51 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

OK.

Serious time.

The banished post was almost pure spam. There was no "review". That assertion is nonsense.

That Jafo didn't ban you outright proves only that he has a softer side.

Were I you, I'd not tempt him a second time.

Take what's been written to heart. Learn. Move on.

Enjoy whatever game you like. Don't post a crap load of links and try to call that a review.

That just won't fly, Icarus.

November 27, 2011 5:14:48 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting DrJBHL,
That Jafo didn't ban you outright proves only that he has a softer side.

Not anymore.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000344   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.