The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Draakjacht currently has 170 karma from 137 submissions. View karma Draakjacht has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
May 23, 2012 GalCiv II Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. Donfield Good comeback about Whacking Day
Apr 24, 2012 WinCustomize Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. IROKONESS Winning karma for the winner. :)
Apr 20, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun WHAT!?!
Apr 20, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun Whatever this means
Apr 02, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums I asked Cleverbot about what's chasing the Vasari and . . . InvalidSN That made my day.
Mar 23, 2012 WinCustomize Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. IROKONESS I hope you feel better real soon. :(
Mar 08, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun Stop the onslaught!
Mar 08, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun Insanity
Mar 08, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun Get over it
Mar 08, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun RANDOM KARMA IN ORDER TO UNSETTLE YOU
Mar 07, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums And Stardock raises the white flag (to Valve) Seleuceia Let my Cookies go!
Mar 07, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun Addicted
Mar 07, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun STAY AHEAD
Mar 07, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun Continuously climbing
Mar 07, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun You're still ahead
Mar 07, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun MUAHAHA
Mar 07, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun NOPE!!!!
Mar 06, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun WHOA NOT ALLOWED
Mar 06, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun RECTIFICATION IS IN ORDER
Mar 02, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun 8] WHAT
Mar 02, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun Banned?
Feb 28, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun Karma engine is working again
Feb 20, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun Not in my mind!
Feb 20, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Devs, get rid of the retarded picture"sets" Seleuceia Oh I think you know why...
Feb 18, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun well put, comrade
Feb 18, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun EHHHH?
Feb 15, 2012 Stardock Forums BEST RTS IN 2011: SOESE is Number 4 ARTHANASIOS He has a great taste in RTS games!
Feb 13, 2012 WinCustomize Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. IROKONESS Pour parlez le Francais. :)
Feb 10, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun D:
Feb 10, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun AHAHA YOU SHALL WIN, WHETHER YOU LIKE IT, OR NOT!
Feb 10, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun BUSSSSYYY I hate school
Feb 08, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Main menu Dante551 Helping get my menu working
Feb 08, 2012 WinCustomize Forums You're Banned!: The Forum Game IROKONESS For not banning. :)
Feb 06, 2012 GalCiv II Forums You're Banned!: The Forum Game GW Swicord For estas loco/in loco parentis work
Feb 02, 2012 GalCiv II Forums forum 'ban game' two Neilo LAWL!!!!!!
Jan 31, 2012 WinCustomize Forums You're Banned!: The Forum Game NotGonaTellYa Making me Laugh.
Jan 31, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums forum 'ban game' two G_Bison NOICE!!!!!
Jan 23, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [MOD] TotalEffects Complete Particle Conversion mod for Diplomacy 1.034 UPDATE 12/17/11 KrdaxDrkrun Thanks for the review!
Jan 20, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Rebellion Was My Idea KrdaxDrkrun Heeheehee
Jan 20, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun Catching up, I hope?
Jan 20, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Rebellion Was My Idea KrdaxDrkrun Karms for growth and wisdom
Jan 12, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums You're Banned!: The Forum Game G_Bison making me laugh my ass off
Jan 10, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun WORRRRT
Jan 10, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums You're Banned!: The Forum Game KrdaxDrkrun KEEPY-UP
Jan 10, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums You're Banned!: The Forum Game KrdaxDrkrun Wheheheheh
Jan 10, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums You're Banned!: The Forum Game KrdaxDrkrun NOT A PROBLEM
Jan 10, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Things that need to be fixed before I'll consider buying Rebellion Teun-A-Roonius For being a kind person with a good sense of humor. :)
Jan 10, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums You're Banned!: The Forum Game KrdaxDrkrun I SHALL WIN
Jan 06, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun Draak and tesb in the same pic, how entertaining ;D
Jan 06, 2012 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Last person to post wins, unless they are a moderator or admin. KrdaxDrkrun TIED WITH ME
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000047   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.