The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

THIS. IS. STARDOCK!

By on October 31, 2011 8:29:41 PM from JoeUser Forums JoeUser Forums

Toby (Associate Producer) and Derek (Producer & Lead Designer)

+912 Karma | 89 Replies
November 4, 2011 10:55:18 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting AkuYama,
Cruxador, I request that you keep your narrow minded moralistic rants out of my entertainment.

So now, by your definition, I shouldn't have to read any more of that kind of judgmental stuff, unless you are sociopathic.
You may note I made no claim not to also be horrible. But as per your request, I now cease.

November 5, 2011 6:01:26 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Thormodr,
Personally, I think all the "Women of Stardock" are cute for that matter.

And no, I am not a desperate internet nerd or anything.

Some people need to lighten up here.

I for one was simply getting some good laughs out of Campaigner's creepy, awkward posts. There is a big difference between saying that some girls that work at Stardock are cute, and posting the rather colorful things we have seen from Campaigner. Nothing personal against him.

November 5, 2011 9:53:15 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting unacomn,
No my friend, it is called, The Dude.

Yes.. the dude does indeed abide however that doesn't make my statement any less true.

November 5, 2011 2:36:10 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I always dress up assuming that I will be turned into my costume. Next year I want to try to get 100 The Dudes in Seattle. We all pretty much act and dress like him already, but the voice is so hard to do effortlessly. 

November 5, 2011 8:55:58 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Cruxador,

Refusing to improve yourself is needlessly self-destructive. Refusing to respect the requests of others is sociopathic. While I suppose either and both are your prerogative, it would likely be better for all concerned if you remain apart from civilized and semi-civilized communities.

Except, I don't see any need to "improve myself" in this regard

And have you looked up the meaning of sociopath??

Actually, you and others who are so sensitive need to stay off the internet.

Quoting Cruxador,

This is a generalization that doesn't hold true. The vast majority of people (of both genders) to whom it applies only really like attention from attractive people. As some random person on the internet, your attractiveness is essentially nonexistant.

Where did you get that from..?   If Nordic people find me attractive and they're normal (i.e not retarded) then I'm flattered.

In one culture, a woman that's considered very goodlooking is considered that by close to everybody as most girls would like to look like her and most guys would like to get her.

Quoting Cruxador,

What the fuck does that have to do with anything? The fact that you're lonely doesn't mean everyone wants to see you act revolting in an otherwise pleasant thread.

I never said I'm lonely.

I'm just saying what is an established fact. It's not good to be shy. Don't see why you have to get so damn upset about it....

I checked my post three times and I don't see it being bad. It's just you being sensitive.

Quoting Cruxador,

People who wanted a good thread.

It was good until you started bitching and the anime discussion started.

Tetleyta,

That was funny

Quoting Goontrooper,

I for one was simply getting some good laughs out of Campaigner's creepy, awkward posts. There is a big difference between saying that some girls that work at Stardock are cute, and posting the rather colorful things we have seen from Campaigner. Nothing personal against him.

Ok, I don't see what's wrong with my first post in this thread. I just said in a funny way that I find her goodlooking. But maybe americans (both you and the other guy are from the US) got different morals than here in Sweden.

Anyway, that's your problems.

November 7, 2011 12:49:20 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Campaigner,

Ok, I don't see what's wrong with my first post in this thread. I just said in a funny way that I find her goodlooking. But maybe americans (both you and the other guy are from the US) got different morals than here in Sweden.

Anyway, that's your problems.

It isn't a moral issue or a nationalist issue. I just find your comments to be very stereotypical 'awkward internet guy.'

If you aren't self-aware enough to be able to laugh at yourself a little, then you probably won't understand what I mean by this. And that is your problem.

Although if I might offer a bit of advice? If you do manage to overcome your admitted shyness, I recommend that you try to view other people, including females, as individuals, rather than with your rather loaded preconceptions. Some women would find your sort of attitude towards them to be flattering. Some would slap you in the face.

But like I said, nothing personal. Keep on being you, and good luck.

November 7, 2011 6:11:29 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting Campaigner,
If someone believes I'm gonna change my behavior then they're very mistaken.

If I see a hot chick, I'm going to smile and check her out since girls like attention. Besides, shy guys are lonely (believe me, I was very shy up until I was around 22. Still a bit shy but I'm working on it....

Also, if you tell a woman that you find her attractive then she'll be happy because of it.

So WHO loses on I (or anyone else) calling a chick we find to be good looking??

Or you'll be slapped with a law suit and accused of being sexually abusive or some other non-sense.

November 8, 2011 10:27:30 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

November 8, 2011 4:47:21 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Wascally Wabbits!

November 10, 2011 4:36:07 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

This thread reminds me of something one man once said: "Nein nein nein!"

November 10, 2011 6:24:42 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Cool rabbit costume!

November 11, 2011 1:02:53 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting pacov,
Quoting Grizzyloins, reply 20Uhmm... Ok, so what's the constitution of that LumberJack & why is he weilding a 'short axe' (I've seen smaller ogres)?

The lumberjack needs to be a character in fallen enchantress - complete with tiny axe.  Just sayin'

Me & a buddy are startin up a baldur's gate game (gonna play through the first game, 2nd, then the neverwinter nights), I'm gonna make a Barbarian weilding a battle axe with max constitution & strength, my only problem is tha name - any ideas? (Was thinkin maybe Big John)

December 9, 2011 11:59:14 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Frogboy,
Reduced 57%Original 992 x 573

It's a mad house! A MAD HOUSE!

I'll bet that's how Brad comes to work every day.  

December 10, 2011 1:27:30 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Internet Game + Girls + Furries + Geeks + Trolls = Awkward.

Feel the fury, don't touch the furry boys.

Errrrr...is that chef about to cook that little girl?

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000453   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.