The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

SD_Zebrafox currently has 13 karma from 13 submissions. View karma SD_Zebrafox has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Sep 04, 2010 Elemental Forums Hot female battle gear Gravedancer Maybe one day you can build your "army of hunky men in thongs".
Jul 20, 2010 Elemental Forums Is the stardock team amazing or is it amazing? TCores For rocking socks around the globe.
Nov 16, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums [Suggestion] Make it so we know the AI's alliances LikeTheWhirlwind Just cuz.
Oct 30, 2009 Elemental Forums Welcome to the Team! LikeTheWhirlwind You're a jerk too. Just wanted you to know that. I've got my eye on you.
Oct 30, 2009 Elemental Forums Okay, this is pretty cool. Raven X Here's the deal. I give you a steady stream of Karma, and you keep all the cute and cuddly creatures OUT of my kick ass fantasy empire game :P
Oct 26, 2009 Elemental Forums Welcome to the Team! KellenDunk You need Kharma
Aug 07, 2009 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Any girls here? Kitkun Keep at it. Foxes FTW, still.
May 06, 2009 Demigod Forums Kittens playing DG? khemintiri wow that pic was just awesome , thx for enlightening my day at work =)
May 04, 2009 Demigod Forums Girls playing DG? MishYu for not making bunnies cry. :p
May 04, 2009 Demigod Forums Erebus is OP - end of story tassox33 ... and nerf him .. in his sleep muahaha
May 04, 2009 Demigod Forums Kittens playing DG? Kitkun Vulpine supremacy!
Apr 16, 2009 Demigod Forums Any chance for new chars in future? Kitkun They need to think of the tailors. Shirts and pants aren't in short supply I hope.
Apr 16, 2009 Demigod Forums Any chance for new chars in future? Moonlightknight I agree, more female demigods! :D
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000031   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.