The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

500 Internal Server Error

only on this site

By on October 11, 2011 9:32:58 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Started today. I'm getting this error code saying the site is unavailable when I log in and sometimes when I'm already logged in. Click to change the page and there it is. Twice I had to go to the forums first then log in. 

+571 Karma | 11 Replies
October 11, 2011 9:58:58 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I got the site is unavailable at first also. I shut off the browsers, went back and it's been OK since. 

October 11, 2011 10:01:34 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Might have been a hiccup somewhere.  Don't see any issues now.

October 11, 2011 10:08:48 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Started today. I'm getting this error code saying the site is unavailable when I log in and sometimes when I'm already logged in.

Ah...I see the Uvah-exclusion-device is functioning exactly as planned........

.....world domination is mine.....ALL mine.....

October 11, 2011 10:48:56 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Quoting Jafo,

Started today. I'm getting this error code saying the site is unavailable when I log in and sometimes when I'm already logged in.

Ah...I see the Uvah-exclusion-device is functioning exactly as planned........

.....world domination is mine.....ALL mine.....

October 11, 2011 11:09:30 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I was getting them last night and I am still seeing them every now and then now. It just happened a few minutes ago.

October 11, 2011 11:15:07 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Ditto as Xiandi. 

October 11, 2011 11:24:28 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I had them last night and first thing this morning, now seem to be okay, using IE 9.

October 11, 2011 12:04:23 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I had them a couple of hours ago, but obviously not at the moment.

Best regards,
Steven.

October 11, 2011 12:13:28 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Jafo... the random testing is working just as planned. Implement Stage II.... in 3, 2, 1

Bwah hah hah!

October 11, 2011 12:16:59 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Har, har, har!

Best regards,
Steven.

October 11, 2011 2:18:24 PM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Looks like the Doc's TV just found the CMBR. No worries Doc. It should clear up in about 7 trillion years. If it don't have Jafo investigate the plug. Maybe he forgot to plug it in correctly.

Dum dee dum dee dum dee dum......uvah walks away smiling.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000391   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.