The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Rating: blue or gold stars why?

By on May 15, 2011 7:44:27 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I've noticed some games have blue star ratings and some are gold stars. Why is that?

+10 Karma | 4 Replies
May 15, 2011 8:34:26 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

Since Impulse is now owned and operated by Gamestop shouldn't this question be directed to them and this forum taken down?

May 15, 2011 8:55:45 AM from WinCustomize Forums WinCustomize Forums

I see no particular harm in it being here... although not a gamer, it's a fair enough question I suppose. Also, we still get our updates through Impulse and some skinners are gamers as well so the cross post is ok by me...

Sorry I don't know the answer, mbaron888.  

May 15, 2011 8:10:55 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Gold Stars - Average rating by all users who have purchased/rated the game

Blue Stars - Your personal rating of the game.

May 15, 2011 9:14:08 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Thanks Zoomba.

Good luck with the move to Texas.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000188   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.