The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Age of Wonders Trilogy

By on September 7, 2010 10:27:05 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental ForumsExternal Link

It was confirmed that Age of Wonders is coming to Impulse.  Now the question is... when?!

The other question is how much will it be?  I keep checking both Impulse & Steam waiting for it to be listed.

+14 Karma | 7 Replies
September 7, 2010 10:41:19 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I hate it being referred to as a Trilogy since Shadow Magic is a standalone expansion, not a separate game.

I already own it so yeah not very excited. Also pricing is variable... if you want a great deal wait till its $5 or less!

September 9, 2010 3:02:40 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

http://aow2.heavengames.com/ it seems they are waiting for it there too!

September 10, 2010 11:58:13 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

What I'd like to know is whether we'll be able to apply the unofficial 1.4 patch to the game if we DL it digitally.

September 16, 2010 4:10:54 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

No reason the UPatch 1.4 would not work, it does not modify the program at all. It just changes the default reasources with some created through the modding tools.

September 16, 2010 4:15:10 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

i want  AoW 4

but im happy that HoMM 6 is in the making

September 16, 2010 4:18:47 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

All 3 are up on impulse now.  Not as a package that I can see though. 

September 17, 2010 1:09:12 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

There is a package, it just is not visible yet (there is a link in another thread).

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000141   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.