The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Gravedancer currently has 14 karma from 12 submissions. View karma Gravedancer has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Aug 28, 2011 Elemental Forums Hot female battle gear Mistwraithe Sheer entertainment value in the hot female battle gear thread... ;-)
Oct 10, 2010 Elemental Forums Hot female battle gear RogueCaptain Female armor that I actually like! Protective and fashionable.
Sep 23, 2010 WinCustomize Forums Miracle mom: Mayo surgeons cut her in half, cleared out her cancer DrJBHL Great find. Thank you!
Sep 16, 2010 Elemental Forums A Official "Epic Request" to Stardock from the Player Community OsirisDawn +1 for epic LOL (yeah, i am easy to please) :)
Sep 10, 2010 Elemental Forums What every Sovereign needs... a Pet! Twohawks LOL nice photo needed a good laugh..
Sep 06, 2010 Elemental Forums Discussion on the direction of the Elemental "community" tetleytea hilarious!!!
Sep 06, 2010 Elemental Forums Shut the forums down Hybridvitae for puppy <3
Sep 04, 2010 Elemental Forums Clearing Forests animusvirtus Constructive Post
Sep 03, 2010 Elemental Forums Hot female battle gear GW Swicord Now available in Dude
Sep 03, 2010 Elemental Forums Hot female battle gear Kuriostone Nnnice. (skimpy male armor pic)
Aug 24, 2010 Elemental Forums Reward for winning a tactical combat warpedfusion Helpful reply in the forums.
Aug 24, 2010 Elemental Forums How do I build a damn farm?! Infernal Lupine This is so true
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000016   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.