The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

StarCraft 2: Clan Stardock

By on August 2, 2010 9:58:18 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Any interest in making a StarCraft 2 clan? Is it even possible? I could see no better clan than one then one that could be formed here.

- Othello

+8 Karma | 61 Replies
August 3, 2010 10:45:28 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

wouldn't mind but im on the SEA battlenet at least we get to go on US Bnet in less then 60 day.

August 3, 2010 10:52:29 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Killz brings up a good point,  which battle.net region do you play on?

August 3, 2010 11:59:17 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I'm on US battle.net

August 3, 2010 2:21:49 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I'm on US too.

I'm always happy to find people to play with outside of the ladder, but I'm not particularly good.  Was low platinum during the beta.

August 3, 2010 3:03:48 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I'm on US and I'll happily play.  I was Platinum during the beta.

August 3, 2010 3:16:16 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Is the regions by country? I live in Canada, would I be in a US region (northeast or northwest?) or would it be a separate Canada region?

August 3, 2010 3:33:05 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting ice27828,
Is the regions by country? I live in Canada, would I be in a US region (northeast or northwest?) or would it be a separate Canada region?

Canada and the US are region 1 (north america)

August 3, 2010 4:56:59 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I'm in Europe so to play own with you we'll have to wait until Blizzard unlocks the regions.

August 3, 2010 6:27:57 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I would be totally down for this.

August 3, 2010 6:41:06 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I could join in as well.

August 3, 2010 7:48:43 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

ooo.  I just qualified for 1v1 platinum... wonder if I actually last there long

August 3, 2010 7:54:57 PM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

I'd play, if you needed some copper league representation. 

August 4, 2010 12:08:24 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

i got just put in Platinum for 1v1 i won 4 out of 5 by ling rushing and the other got owned. FML, so see you guys on the US in like 50 or so days.

August 4, 2010 12:48:22 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Ok,

First: how do we go about forming a clan?

Second: the clan name nomination is officially opened.

To get it started: Clan Stardock, Stardock Brood, Terran/Protoss/Zerg/Coalition of Stardock, The Stardock Union, Stardock Horde In Terrestrial Supremacy

- Othello

August 4, 2010 2:57:40 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

if you use Terran in the name i will troll... they are over powered atm.

August 4, 2010 3:04:21 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Othello,
First: how do we go about forming a clan?

Clans and groups are currently not supported by Starcraft II.  And, since you're unable to re-name your profile or make new ones, the only people who'll know about your Clan are the people in it.  You'll most likely need to organise it via some third party forum.

August 4, 2010 3:51:21 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting KillzEmAllGod,
i got just put in Platinum for 1v1 i won 4 out of 5 by ling rushing and the other got owned. FML, so see you guys on the US in like 50 or so days.

4-1'd, almost 5-0'd, my placements too but this time they put me in Gold.  D'oh?

How it gets formed or what the name is doesn't matter too much to me, I just want to have a group of people to play with outside the ladder.  However I don't think we need the race in the name, because I'm sure we all play different races.

August 4, 2010 6:10:57 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Terran overpowered you say?         I just got this feeling that Protoss always was and still is the most powerful race. Atleast they were in beta.

August 4, 2010 9:08:42 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Terran isn't any more overpowered than anything else. Everyone is just playing it because it's the campaign race and all the new people are most familiar with it (and by extension, suck with Protoss and Zerg). As for the placement, it's skewed because of so many new players (SC2 sold 1.5 milllion copies in 48 hours). I haven't actually done my qualifiers yet (will this weekend) because I'm waiting for the ladders to stabilize at least a little bit.

As for the clan, don't need anything too fancy. Eventually battle.net will have chat rooms that we'll be able to set up, but at the moment I don't think it even needs a special forum, if all we're looking for is a bunch of people to play with.

August 4, 2010 9:53:21 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Quoting Annatar11,
Terran isn't any more overpowered than anything else. Everyone is just playing it because it's the campaign race and all the new people are most familiar with it (and by extension, suck with Protoss and Zerg). As for the placement, it's skewed because of so many new players (SC2 sold 1.5 milllion copies in 48 hours). I haven't actually done my qualifiers yet (will this weekend) because I'm waiting for the ladders to stabilize at least a little bit.

As for the clan, don't need anything too fancy. Eventually battle.net will have chat rooms that we'll be able to set up, but at the moment I don't think it even needs a special forum, if all we're looking for is a bunch of people to play with.

Yes exactly what Annatar said.  It can get fancier later if people want it to be, but best to start simple.

If any of you want to add me in battle.net I'm Xtropy, character code 851.

August 4, 2010 10:48:31 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I'd be interested in playing.

Doombringer

August 4, 2010 11:36:25 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

If any of you want to add me in battle.net I'm Xtropy, character code 851.

Annatar, character code 941.

August 4, 2010 5:23:56 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Splitshadow

August 5, 2010 2:51:06 AM from Elemental Forums Elemental Forums

Jack

August 5, 2010 10:01:56 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

pacov

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000469   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.