The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

marlowwe currently has 32 karma from 24 submissions. View karma marlowwe has given
Karma Received
When Site Where From Who Link Reason
Jan 23, 2012 Elemental Forums FE Beta Email Illauna Good taste in video games. <3 The Silencer
Apr 01, 2011 Elemental Forums Gamestop buys Impulse RogueCaptain Funny pic of Frogboy always deserves Karma
Feb 04, 2011 Elemental Forums Lua vs. Python DireUltra A thoughtful and very accurate answer. Especially the last paragraph. Also, well written.
Oct 25, 2010 Elemental Forums Motivation for Expanding KzintiPatriarch Hit it right on the nose.
Sep 08, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Drama Cleansing Thread onomastikon Yes, a tupperware party indeed.
Sep 01, 2010 Stardock Forums Stardock’s Response to PC Gamer UK and RPS Ensais It was good to see that the first reply was, appropriately, the hope that Brad will keep posting at the rate he does, even if he feels a need to apologize from time to time..
Aug 31, 2010 WinCustomize Forums plese send karma scharchuk Like this? ;)
Aug 29, 2010 Elemental Forums I'm getting sick of this. EWOM was not meant to be an End Game! raskolnik Succinct, giving criticism where it's due
Aug 27, 2010 Elemental Forums Elemental: Launch-Week Status Report Panda_Power For bringing up the issue of defining the game because that's what I don't get and you explained it really well! Maybe you could start a thread about it and see what other people's interpretation of it is and what they do.
Aug 25, 2010 Elemental Forums Stardock’s Response to PC Gamer UK and RPS Cruxador Indeed, needs to be said.
Aug 25, 2010 Elemental Forums Elemental: Day 0 is released! EpicMouse helped with my question
Aug 24, 2010 Elemental Forums Multiplayer is currently unavailable Krelk Helpfulness
Aug 22, 2010 Elemental Forums Python and SDK cromcrom Link to a nice tool
Aug 07, 2010 Elemental Forums My Elemental Fan Trailer Zukaza Cool trailer! :)
Aug 07, 2010 Elemental Forums My Elemental Fan Trailer _PawelS_ Nice trailer!
Aug 07, 2010 Elemental Forums My Elemental Fan Trailer Gwakamoli Bloody Awesome Trailer, loved the music and how you cut all the video segments together
Aug 07, 2010 Elemental Forums My Elemental Fan Trailer landisaurus fan trailer!
Aug 05, 2010 Elemental Forums My Elemental Fan Trailer Frogboy awesome trailer.
Jul 19, 2010 Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Need some help with my comp Syneptus For suggesting useful information
Jul 18, 2010 Elemental Forums marlowwe's Profile Lachdaunan na Thanks for alerting me that my link was broken.
Jul 14, 2010 Elemental Forums Anyone know when the next beta patch is schedualed? Zazimire being active
Jul 13, 2010 Elemental Forums Elemental: Sneak Peaks SPARTANVI Mandelik is off his rocker.
Jul 13, 2010 Elemental Forums BETA 3: REPORTING BUGS Mandelik For providing a new Pastebin
Jul 08, 2010 Elemental Forums marlowwe's Profile TOWDrac na You have the Silencer as your avatar, and that's awesome! Plus, good post on the "Why Our Suggestions Suck" thread.
Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000015   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.