The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Revivement

By on July 9, 2010 4:55:52 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

It's official now, I'm back to stick around in demigod a while and try to reincarnate the game demigod with the help of some awesome supporters in Demigod! I was playing LoL, but got tired of random pugging because people are too stupid in their heads. Then I launched an approach to StarcraftII and fought my way up instantly to diamond league, but then realized that the pro league is far from reach because of real life time constraints. So now i'm back to kick some ass in DEMIGOD

OLD RETIREMENT WORDS: I am officially retiring from Demigod. After 60,374 minutes of playtime I reached the peak of demigod. There is nothing new for me to discover in this game. I mastered all demigods with all different builds. I even had the great opportunity to compete on a high level with other players for cash money. I think that was the greatest fun I had with this game.

Now, when I try to play a game the pressure of excellence is always on me, which is not possible to accomplish without the passion I had for Demigod. This game's nature just is competition. I lost all interest because I feel i cannot get better. And in order to just keep the high accomplished skill level I would need to keep playing 10 games a day, which is not fun anymore with such a small community where all very high skilled players have left already.

Also the waiting time in lobbys is horrifying. It is impossible for me to get a good game with even players. I get either kicked of every game or people keep leaving. If i want a game I have to play with a lower stacked pick of demigods or players. And since I've only been playing casually my team loses devastating. Also, you only can play on a pro level with other pros on your team, and anything less skilled is just not fun after 2000 games.  So I do not want bash the name "Zen_God" after accomplishing so many things in this game.

I will lurk around in the forums and see if something new is happening. The only thing that might bring me back is another tournament.

Sincerely

Zen_God

PS: I want to thank all players in this game with which I spent a lot of time playing with.

Koozwad for playing the demo with me for a couple of months

5J-Uso for playing the demo and full version with me.

Ferman77 for being the first guy I started playing on a more regular basis to this day.

Thundercles for being so nice to me when I started playing online.

Mithrandar for playing early on with me, when I started. And for fun 2on2 fights with Sedna and Queen!

DalzK for the first pro DA I have seen in the game.

ThatGuyYoulove, for being the first player I got obsessed with to try to beat.

IamKira for making me really interested in playing the beast and torch bearer on a very aggresive level. Also for being the first high skilled player to play with a 27% Zen_God rook on a regular basis.

Heros_Temp for being the first player that seemed impossible to beat.

Kiamori for fighting with very unique builds.

Omicronlyrae for beating GM in a 2on2 for the first time in my playing career.

morpheas768 for the fun games and living through the mega server crashes with me. Also thank you for all the BOOBS.

Orcun for being the role model in this game. Modest, friendly, pro.

MCshane for all the tough games I had to play against him and with him against mother Korea. I still love his oak.

NinkiCZ for inviting me to the fearful clan of GM and his interesting voice.

ogham for winning 7 2on2s in a row.

bronayne and Kickassfreak for being my friends in RL and in game.

Cowbuttzex for dissing around as a noob all the time made me feel so good lol ( However I do think a lot of you)

Not_Empty for being the funniest guy to play around.

renz for playing good games.

primz for all the interesting posts in the forum.

Peterdumptruck for always entertaining the vent channel.

hedgie for all the numbers in his head.

RAWRRR for all the nights during the tournament. It is just a lot of fun to play with you but only if I don't mess up

Kitty0007 for all the killing.

Pacov for organizing the tournament

Boxxy_Koush for playing and winning the tournament with me. Too bad I never got to beat you in a 1on1 you lucker

brandom_varn for being tier2 obsessed and his big contribution to the tournament. You truly are Tier 2 and actually even better

ABornExile for all the 1on1s and his unique character.

shred_demon for not getting mad at me.

Soccermom for always being there when I needed a game to slack around.

If I forgot someone plz forgive

+19 Karma | 41 Replies
July 9, 2010 5:57:28 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

i will not forgive you for leaving me out of your list and for putting the ass aborn in it

let the zengod bashing begin

July 9, 2010 6:22:33 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

The unfortunate nature of being somewhat known on the forums and having having a high win % is that a lot of the times when you take a loss, people think they are king shite. So, I know all too well what you mean and simply chose to keep a lower profile and run around like a crazy smurf.  Mayhaps that might be an option for you that takes the stress out of being zen_god, invincible warrior.  Its done me a load of good and I find I enjoy about 90% of my games and have no trouble getting games going on the quick.  I get what you mean about mastering all the dg's and feeling like there's not much more to do.  Forunately for me, I'm still having fun and enjoying going up against another team with pugs, etc.  Hopefully after a little break you'll find yourself wanting to play again.  If not, hope you find another game to your liking and best of luck in life.  Cya!

July 9, 2010 6:27:18 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lol at the separate mentions for soccer mom. ferman and not empty.

I'm always up for a game with you dude when you decide you want to come back.  

The game isn't dead!!! 

Strangely enough a few of my real life friends have recently bought the game    I might be around a little longer than I initially thought I guess 

Tier 1 players can have the odd bad game too 

July 9, 2010 6:29:00 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Man, sucks to see you go.  I only bought the game in January of 2010.  And so I feel I have not had the full exp. you have gotten.  However starcraft 2 is almost out.  I hope I see you on it.

Brandon

The End.

July 9, 2010 6:29:21 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Soccer-Mom, Ferman77, and Not-Empty are all on this list.

They are all the same person.

You are a silly, silly man Zen_God

July 9, 2010 9:22:57 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

What black mage gets no love?

July 9, 2010 9:28:59 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting OMG_blackmage,
What black mage gets no love?

July 9, 2010 9:37:19 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMG_BlackHatHedgehog,

Quoting OMG_blackmage, reply 6What black mage gets no love?
Reduced 84%Original 710 x 264
how dare you, I rather hadoken him into hell right next to his father!

July 10, 2010 12:38:28 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

No noobs Zen_God.

July 10, 2010 4:41:31 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

What are you moving on to?  Eh SC 2 on the 27th? EHHH??

- RAWRRRR

July 10, 2010 4:51:30 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Did Germany's loss hurt you that badly?

July 10, 2010 4:56:37 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Oh and this is a perfect opportunity to set up a time for all of us to gather and talk about what we loved about Demigod.

Yes, that scenario was inspired from Glee's season finale. I can already imagine McShane87 bawling.

July 10, 2010 6:11:48 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

i love the comment you made bout me . Too bad you left demigod :/. Maybe you will come back later on when the new players will become good and pro. Just have a nice time in others games and real life. Pleasure to see you again in game. Good luck Zen_God !!

October 1, 2010 1:43:49 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

It's official now, I'm back to stick around in demigod a while and try to reincarnate the game demigod with the help of some awesome supporters in Demigod! I was playing LoL, but got tired of random pugging because people are too stupid in their heads. Then I launched an approach to StarcraftII and fought my way up instantly to diamond league, but then realized that the pro league is far from reach because of real life time constraints. So now i'm back to kick some ass in DEMIGOD

October 1, 2010 1:46:21 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

atta boy zen.  I knew you'd be back before too long... just wait for the 3rd demigod community tournament. 

October 1, 2010 3:00:31 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I told you since day 1 that Chogath is not that great.

But, Demigod needs you more, so I'm glad you're back in the place you belong.

October 1, 2010 5:13:27 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMG_NinkiCZ,
I told you since day 1 that Chogath is not that great.

But, Demigod needs you more, so I'm glad you're back in the place you belong.

cho is the best and queen is the strongest demigod !

October 1, 2010 4:05:07 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lol koush doesn't think highly of your cho

and every1 knows that garen is THA BEAST

October 1, 2010 4:30:16 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Boxxy_Mithrandar,
lol koush doesn't think highly of your cho

and every1 knows that garen is THA BEAST

well koush is a bagstabbing arrogant bastard that quits playing as soon as he sees something out of the ordinary. I'll prolly would beat him with cho in a 1on1

October 1, 2010 5:16:48 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

huh not sure about that he is a pretty solid player in LoL

October 1, 2010 7:06:37 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Well he's a good rammus, but you should also know how to play carries.

October 1, 2010 7:40:39 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

no special mention ;(??

October 1, 2010 9:43:33 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMG_NinkiCZ,
Well he's a good rammus, but you should also know how to play carries.

i do ninki i do, just not a big fan of them

October 1, 2010 9:59:15 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

he was talking about koush

October 2, 2010 2:08:32 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMG_Jona,
no special mention ;(??
jona you were too new for me, i pretty much left when you came back

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108436  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000297   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.