The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Enfos [Mod] Test V 1.3 NEW****

By on June 15, 2010 2:05:19 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hey guys,

Sorry about multiplayer bug. Fixed version below

Version 1.1_ With Bugfix

http://www.mediafire.com/file/jmjzno5jtyt/Exxcentrics Enfos - Both Multi and Singleplayer V1.1_Final_Bugfix.exe

version 1.3 test - single player only .rar file

http://www.mediafire.com/?tjoooizzqmn

Please remove (delete) any previous versions of the mod before installing.

Also Enfos is NOT compatible with favormod - i have used a fair amount of the code for favormod in my Enfos.

Further, to switch between mods you currently have to remove all other versions of enfos before installing. Both mods currenlty use the same install path.

For .zip install - extract \enfos\ folder into demigod\bindata\mods\

Solo - Allows for 1-5 players on a single team, no opposing ai team is required to play. When ingame select "The Brothers" as your map and keep all human players on a single team! you will also require an AI on the forces of darkness.

Team Survival - Play team vs team

When ingame select "The Brothers" as the map.

Let me know how far you get!

Also any balance changes, item /creature ideas are welcome as per usual!

Changelog for V0.9 -> 1.0

1. Moved item/artifact shops and the crystal to the other side of the citadel. You will now be able to shop much more quickly after spawning and you will no longer aggro creeps through the wall while shopping.

2. Fixed walls to be more wallish. - tb can no longer pass through walls, and now minions are not able to pass through walls either. However reinforcements will remain able to for the present time (unless requested). This includes nitecrawlers.

3. Fixed Exp gain for all Creep types (was previously not giving exp for new creeps).

4. Changed shield (crystal idol animation) to take up less resources and make it unique and distingiushable. Credit to Ptarth for the code for this change.https://forums.demigodthegame.com/383243

5. Changed Crystal idol shield summon rate : 5 sec --> 8 Sec on aurapulse, compensated for this by increasing shield effect from 150-200.

6. Removed all flags but the ones near the portals. Removed gold/exp gain from capture. This flag owns to resources (2 mines) which each produce 4 gold per tick.

7. Number of player creep health and damage adjustment code completed. Creeps will have 0/25/50/75/100% for 1/2/3/4/5 players.

8.Creep Health and damage will now incease by 6.25% per warrank wave.

9. There will be 2 waves per warrank, however the amount of summoned units will be divided between these two waves. The second wave will come after 18 seconds. The time in between warrank waves has been lifted from 31 seconds to 41 seconds

ie spawn wave 1

18 sec

Spawn wave 1 (2)

41 sec

spawn wave 2

18 sec

etc.

Hopefully this will reduce the pressure applied on players and allow them more time to move back to the citadel and shop

10. Amount of gold given per wave has been reduced from 250 to 100 per wave. - this will be changed further soon - looking to implement a system which distributes a set amount of gold between the players so i can cap max gold gain for balance reasons. (ie a given pool of resources will be used and divided out evenly amongst the players).

11. All warscore requirements have been removed from the citadel. Now purchases only depend on available gold.

Modifications to citadel:

Removed purchasable creep upgrades

Removed purchasable treb/finger of god upgrades

12. Increased Albatross flight path to prevent them getting caught in the citadel.

13. Fixed all creep types from getting caught in the citadel.

14. Fixed a number of icon problems

15. Rewrote the spawn tables to be more reflective of wave buff. -- Note lvl 16 is an air wave

16.First boss unit added. Currently only passive abilities though i will be looking at adding some active abilities in the following patch (so i can get this out soon )

Second Boss unit added - No abilities but does High area damage - Uses Ptarths Ancient Shambler mod - https://forums.demigodthegame.com/382470

17. Currency changed to

10/20/35 gold per tick. changed to 2000/4000/6000 (gold per wave was again reduced to 100*wave per portal spawn; see above)

18. Imported  14 favor items over from favormod.

Dejavu Essence

Ice Shard

Venom Stone

Static Orb

Armourment

Wand of the Wastes

Wraith Gloves

Helm of Fortune

Architects Mechanism

SlowWard

Claymore Mine

Merlins Magic Missile

Beserker

LifeSource Katana

Changelog for V1.1

1. Adjusted creep code buff code to occur every spawn, should continue to increase after level 20 (not yet tested).

Adjusted code so that creeps are buffed by:

MaxHealth = { Mult = 0.0625, AdjustHealth = true },
                DamageBonus = { Mult = 0.0625 },

every wave (twice the previous buff)

2. added 2 starting towers to both sides of the map, close to the citadel

3. changed lobby option gold to:

StartingGold = {
        Normal = 3500,
        High = 7500,
        Rich = 25000,
    },

and experience rate to:

ExperienceMultiplier = {
       Low = 1.5,
        Normal = 3.0,
        High = 6.0,
    },

To account for these changes the number of player buff is now :

50%/+200%/+300%/+400%/+500% health and damage per 1/2/3/4/5 players

4. Removed Items:

Cloak of the night favor item

warpstone

amulet of teleportation

elfin cloak (artifact - teleport cloak)

5. Editied abilities:

Batswarm

---Now teleports you back to your start location 0.5 seconds after arriving. Consider it to now be an aoe that lets you go immune for .5 seconds. - To compensate for the change of mobility, this ability will now do damage twice.

ie

start position   -----damage------> selected area- 0.5sec

<-----damage-------

Damage by batswarm has been adjusted to:

Ability.HVampireBatSwarm01.DamageAmt = 400
Ability.HVampireBatSwarm02.DamageAmt = 545
Ability.HVampireBatSwarm03.DamageAmt = 720

Blast off has been done the same way.

Damage on Blast off adjusted to:

.HOculusBlastOff01.DamageAmt = 400
.HOculusBlastOff02.DamageAmt = 525
.HOculusBlastOff03.DamageAmt = 610
.HOculusBlastOff04.DamageAmt = 720

6. Edited Items:

Scroll of teleportation cost increased to 750.

Sigil of Vitality cost increased to 1000.

Armorment: On active ability armor multiplier reduced from 40% to 20%

##

7. Fixed currency II cost. Was costing 400 when it should have been 4000. Adjusted currency III up from 35 to 40 gold per tick.

Somehow has come undone: will be in next patch (maybe a later ver1.1 or ver 1.2)

##

8. Fixed a favoritem import problem

9. Crystal idol shield aura change:

Aura pulse time increased from 8 to 16.

Shield absorb affect increased from 200 to 450. -- this should be more friendly to everyones computers.

10. rewrote the unit tables. reduced number of units by 30-50%

11. changed the wave times :

Warrank Wave timer 41 --> 55

secondary wave 18 seconds-->25

Hope that this reduces the number of creeps on screen.

12. Added Ending to singleplayer.

In the singleplayer version, you will now win the match if you reach warrank 20 and are able to survive through 3 waves at this warrank.

13. Added Additional difficulty level after level 20 for multiplayer.

Creeps will now gain another 12% difficulty bonus for each wave after reaching warrank 20

Standard angel damage --> reduced from 89 --> 50

14. Removed Teleport Scrolls

15. Removed Fortified Structure from the citadel

16. Altered health of towers and citadel to 9000/60000 respectively

17. Added Consumable Item to Consumable tab 2:

Structure Buffer - cost 3500:

On use: Summons a ward which will buff all structures in range 14 with 40% more health and +12 regen.

Creeps will attack and destroy this ward, removing the effects after 20 seconds. The ward has been given 4000 health, and is permanent until destroyed.

It should also be able to be sniped now .

18. Death penalty lobby options changed:

Low: 0.5 -----> 1

Normal: 1 ---> 1.5

others remain the same

19. Shambler Boss now uses Ground spikes I every 5 seconds.

Ver 1.1 Test :

Changes - Added a new ability to nightmare.

Fixed artifact shop - now cloak of elfkin kind can no longer teleport you however, the cost has been reduced to 7500.

Fixed tooltip for Structural Reinforcement -- ^^item above 17.

Fixed Costs for Building Firepower tree

Fortified Structure is back but with better returns now (lol citadel strength is better than it was before but it is still swiss cheese, so you better upgrade!

upgrades are now I  - 20% health and 15 regen ---   cost: 1800

II - 60% health and 20 regen   ---   cost -- 2800

III -- 100% health and 25 regen --  cost  -- 3800

IV -- 140% health and 30 regen  -- cost 4800

Added ability Rain Of Fire to Nightmare

Have fun! Exx

http://download745.mediafire.com/vd4mg5wpiujg/yr1x5wilm32/Exxcentric_Enfos_Multi_Single_1.1_withbugfix_setup.exehttp://www.mediafire.com/?yr1x5wilm32
+47 Karma | 165 Replies
June 26, 2010 7:06:03 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

found and fixed the bug which was preventing the game ending on singleplayer and preventing additive buff on multiplayer at lvl 20. Portal table was broken at lvl 18 which prevented you progressing.

June 26, 2010 7:47:36 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ok i have checked and rechecked just about all the bugs i can find. With the unit table now fixed you should be able to complete the singleplayer and multiplayer will get harder (note you couldnt get past lvl 18 before). Currency has been refixed.

Will post the updated version (and final version of v1.1) tonight.

Cheers Exx

June 26, 2010 11:11:54 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

woot... looking forward to the new release.  Thanks again!  It seems strange that there is no paypal link associated with your name and your work on this mod (amongst other things)...

June 27, 2010 3:58:40 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

June 27, 2010 5:33:20 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ok now this is the final release for V1.1 (unless you guys find any more gamebreaking bugs rofl).

Tested lvl 20 finish and added more code to reinforce this event. Now it should still end your game a couple of waves after hitting warrank 20 regardless of lobby warscore settings (before these were not allowing the accumlation of my counter).

Fixed : Singleplayer Ending

Fixed Multiplayer Final Buff

Fixed Lvl 18-20 now spawn correctly (you guys werent getting the final waves lol)

Fixed Citadel Currency Cost.

Will Upload and add to OP

Have Fun! Exx

June 28, 2010 2:21:30 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

ok so i missed something in multiplayer. fixing now

-- damn read only when you unrar a file.

Ok reposting AGAIN lol - will be named exactly the same but will have a different UID.

Also now working on units for 1.2

Cheers Exx

NB: make sure that you delete the old one.

June 28, 2010 9:24:21 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

you should think about making the creaps really hard but add a whole range of placable towers that are permanant that do different things and that can possable be upgraded to survive longer or possably the towers upgrade by them selves for every wave they survive through

June 29, 2010 2:11:48 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

i want to make a purchasable 2 towers and a (damagable) health crystal at the top of the U bend (will be availible in the citadel)

This way you can invest appropriately for where you wish to defend from.

@pacov - lol i missed your post. Ty so much but as long as you guys keep downloading/playing and throw back feedback i am happy to keep modding for you all .

Questions:(with my answers)

Have you beaten this version on standard settings with any number of players?

No.

What are the most common characters used in your games?

I have only ever played (both as or with) TB, ub, rook and oak, but i only play single player  Really wanna know if the other 4 get used much. (someone posted reg earlier.

Do you have any suggestions for new characters skills?

Currently i am working on a buff for Sednas Heal ability. This will add a second (larger) aoe to heal.

Do you think that any items need buffing?

Yes, all minion bonus need to be buffed.

Does minion Oak citadel spamming still occur? Is it worth me replacing this skill?

Since no new bugs have been reported i am going to move over to ver 1.2

Exx

June 29, 2010 3:14:20 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I've seen Occulus a few times. One time we all went DA ^.^ sry I've been playin a ton of LoL lately but I'll come back and try the newest version in a bit.

July 1, 2010 2:19:26 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
KK, ty zelera!
Private Message : Enfo's Mod Nightmares
Sent Yesterday, 1:42 PM

Exxcentric

I love playing this mod.  It's really fun!  Thanks for the autoinstaller.

I have some feedback about the nightmares.  I think that their rain of fire is too overpowered.  I did a game with two tb and an oak.  We had over 13k health and mana by the second wave with nightmares, and were above level thirty.  We went back to the crystal to heal and waited for the wave to get there.  When it did we spammed abilities.  The creeps were frozen almost the whole time with frost nova.  Our citadel had 80k HP and was fully upgraded.  However, even while the nightmares are frozen, they still cast rain of fire!  The result was that even when the creeps were frozen the damage from rain of fire destroyed the citadel.

I think that this makes the mod impossible to win.  What I would like to see is the nightmares be unable to cast rain of fire while frozen or stunned, or make the cooldown time longer, or make the damage a bit lower.

Some other picky things, some of the creeps get stuck on the gold flag and can't move.  Also, maybe you could reduce the cost of the Cloak of Elfinkind because you took out the warp ability (I don't think you did yet). Maybe to 8k or 10k gold?

I love the better currency and fortified structure upgrades!

Keep up the good work.

Vywyr

Hey Vywyr,

Posting your pm and my reply here:

Nightmare rain of fire currently works on an aura, so that creeps dont have to have any targeting code (all creep effects work in this manner, priests, monks, Favormod Babylon Titan's hammer slam ability). Therefore to prevent this ability occuring while frozen would take alot of code.

Just FYI,

Fire rain is just Rain of Ice I with  3 waves (ie 250 a wave x3 =750 total) and increased range. This alone should have great difficulty destroying the citadel (ie would have to be cast over 80 times to kill your citadel). Also worth noting is that due to how it is coded the effect will follow whomever it is cast on so it is best not to fight near your towers/citadel during this wave to avoid this. However i also am currently finding this boss rather difficult on standard settings. As such, i will be looking into reducing the health (down to 3500 from 5000) and movement speed (down to 5.4) of this unit, this will prevent the massing of creeps etc as the boss arrives and bring it into line as being a lvl 10 boss.

The maximum health of the citadel can actually be increased (as well as its regen - by quite a large amount) by the purchase of Structural Reinforcement Ward. Just make sure to summon the ward with the citadel and towers in it range. I get this item pretty much every game.

Finally, note that the unit buff that creeps have increases at the start of each wave and effects all units retrospective of how long they are on the field. I try to take larger units down asap to prevent them gaining any more health/damage.

Some other picky things, some of the creeps get stuck on the gold flag and can't move

This is not a flag, it is a relic of the old map (i dont know when it was introduced but as far as i can tell it is an invisible no walk area, yet it only effects the creeps moving a single direction). I have spent a HUGE amount of time trying to fix this but i could not come up with a solution. My map modding is just alot of trial and error lol.

Also, maybe you could reduce the cost of the Cloak of Elfinkind because you took out the warp ability (I don't think you did yet). Maybe to 8k or 10k gold?

Should be in this version (as far as i recall the cloak should be 7500) Edit: Checked, it is

Currently working on trying to add some new units but am having difficulty getting them working as i want them. Will post up some info when i am done.

Thnks for you feedback!

Cheers Exx

July 3, 2010 12:19:07 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

when did having all 3 curs give you like 50 gold per second if i had known this we'de have beaten it a long time ago

July 3, 2010 11:56:45 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMG-howboutnoooo,
when did having all 3 curs give you like 50 gold per second if i had known this we'de have beaten it a long time ago

Since version 1.0 - see change log

17. Currency changed to

10/20/35 gold per tick. changed to 2000/4000/6000 (gold per wave was again reduced to 100*wave per portal spawn; see above)

July 4, 2010 2:12:31 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lol ty pacov

July 4, 2010 4:41:31 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

since it wont let me edit post 2 atm :

Changelog for V1.2

First New Creep Type Added for this version:

Armadillo - Larger Catapult, On armorproc will cause a 1 second stun in radius 15. More work is still required.

Will work on more tomorrow (got the day off ).

July 10, 2010 8:11:47 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

(continuing on from https://forums.demigodthegame.com/386746/#2676955)

YAY!!!! after like 2 days with playing with it i finally got flag reset timer working. Now flags will reset to neutral army after 1 minute (removing all buffs ie + gold). There will now be 2 flags on each side of the map. The new flag will be directly opposite the current one.

July 10, 2010 8:41:15 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

more flags are now being added. flag timer has been increased to 2 minutes - Celerity flag has been placed directly opposite the second gold mine

ie

F        hole         F               |Wall |           F

Also i finally found and fixed the mouseover bug for flags in the mod. Simply create a new flag unit for all new flag types (or ones that only utilize the code for the default flags), otherwise the game will hook the map.save file about 10 -20 times per second.

Then add the blueprint to the flag unit in the map file -- remember to always use lower case.

['FlagBlueprint'] = STRING( 'unbenfosgoldflag01' ),

July 10, 2010 10:23:29 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ok here are where the new flags are:

and here is where the new towers are situated: -- note that you have to purchase these from the citadel

New flags consist of: gold, cooldown (celerity), experience and Fortitude (health).

July 10, 2010 1:04:30 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

another thought - how about allowing tp scrolls, but preventing the ability to tp to the other side of the maps portal.  Is that possible?  With the new towers, being able to tp back and forth in a pinch might be useful

July 10, 2010 9:12:56 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

another thought - how about allowing tp scrolls, but preventing the ability to tp to the other side of the maps portal.  Is that possible?  With the new towers, being able to tp back and forth in a pinch might be useful

Well this was my initial hesitation to taking them out however, i dont think that it will be possible to to isolate the code to exlude portals as the teleport scrolls teleport to allied structures - which includes portals. However i could limit their range (ie so you have to run half way before you can use the teleport so that the portal will not able to be reached). what do you think?

July 10, 2010 10:40:50 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Exxcentric,

Well this was my initial hesitation to taking them out however, i dont think that it will be possible to to isolate the code to exlude portals as the teleport scrolls teleport to allied structures - which includes portals. However i could limit their range (ie so you have to run half way before you can use the teleport so that the portal will not able to be reached). what do you think?

Nah - if it can't be done, I'd say just leave them out.  Doesn't make much sense to have to run halfway there and then you can tp. 

July 11, 2010 12:27:57 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

mind you it would still let you teleport across the wall to captured flags and would be a very easy fix.

Edit:After having a look at the code i might be able to make it able to only port to towers. See how i go

July 11, 2010 9:46:16 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ok new unit has been added: Armory - apply's a buff to all units in range 15:

Heals all nearby units by 7% of their health and adds 3000 armor.

The buff lasts 7 seconds and the aura has a pulse time of 6 seconds.

Note with this unit if have found how to fix the problem with my aura abilities not being able to be frozen/stunned. this will be retroactively applied to all previous units.

Edit:

This has been applied to Armadillos (stun catapults), crystal idols nightmares, Giant ent and albatross

July 11, 2010 12:19:40 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ok some more changes:

After some testing flag reset cooldown timer will last for 90 seconds, 2 minutes was too long a time, a team should have to invest in holding the flags they most desire, and will require a fair amount of work to hold all 5 flags -- i doubt it will be possible to hold all the flags even with 2 ppl.

Building Firepower has been reworked to make purchasing and upgrading towers more worthwile.

Each of the four levels have had DamageSplash increased:

-90%/-70%/-60%/-50% to --> +10%/ +30%/ +60%/ +90%

This will may be altered with testing.

July 11, 2010 12:44:57 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

These new improvements will be sick

Also, we beat singleplayer with 4 people on hard settings Exx. High AI hitpoints, all other settings normal.

July 11, 2010 5:58:10 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

well exxcentric said he had posted it on the forums but hasnt so heres the link for the beta test of version 1.2

http://www.mediafire.com/?dznfm2yzd2z

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108434  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000625   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.