The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Enfos [Mod] Test V 1.3 NEW****

By on June 15, 2010 2:05:19 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Exxcentric

Join Date 07/2009
+47

Hey guys,

Sorry about multiplayer bug. Fixed version below

Version 1.1_ With Bugfix

http://www.mediafire.com/file/jmjzno5jtyt/Exxcentrics Enfos - Both Multi and Singleplayer V1.1_Final_Bugfix.exe

version 1.3 test - single player only .rar file

http://www.mediafire.com/?tjoooizzqmn

Please remove (delete) any previous versions of the mod before installing.

Also Enfos is NOT compatible with favormod - i have used a fair amount of the code for favormod in my Enfos.

Further, to switch between mods you currently have to remove all other versions of enfos before installing. Both mods currenlty use the same install path.

For .zip install - extract \enfos\ folder into demigod\bindata\mods\

Solo - Allows for 1-5 players on a single team, no opposing ai team is required to play. When ingame select "The Brothers" as your map and keep all human players on a single team! you will also require an AI on the forces of darkness.

Team Survival - Play team vs team

When ingame select "The Brothers" as the map.

Let me know how far you get!

Also any balance changes, item /creature ideas are welcome as per usual!

Changelog for V0.9 -> 1.0

1. Moved item/artifact shops and the crystal to the other side of the citadel. You will now be able to shop much more quickly after spawning and you will no longer aggro creeps through the wall while shopping.

2. Fixed walls to be more wallish. - tb can no longer pass through walls, and now minions are not able to pass through walls either. However reinforcements will remain able to for the present time (unless requested). This includes nitecrawlers.

3. Fixed Exp gain for all Creep types (was previously not giving exp for new creeps).

4. Changed shield (crystal idol animation) to take up less resources and make it unique and distingiushable. Credit to Ptarth for the code for this change.https://forums.demigodthegame.com/383243

5. Changed Crystal idol shield summon rate : 5 sec --> 8 Sec on aurapulse, compensated for this by increasing shield effect from 150-200.

6. Removed all flags but the ones near the portals. Removed gold/exp gain from capture. This flag owns to resources (2 mines) which each produce 4 gold per tick.

7. Number of player creep health and damage adjustment code completed. Creeps will have 0/25/50/75/100% for 1/2/3/4/5 players.

8.Creep Health and damage will now incease by 6.25% per warrank wave.

9. There will be 2 waves per warrank, however the amount of summoned units will be divided between these two waves. The second wave will come after 18 seconds. The time in between warrank waves has been lifted from 31 seconds to 41 seconds

ie spawn wave 1

18 sec

Spawn wave 1 (2)

41 sec

spawn wave 2

18 sec

etc.

Hopefully this will reduce the pressure applied on players and allow them more time to move back to the citadel and shop

10. Amount of gold given per wave has been reduced from 250 to 100 per wave. - this will be changed further soon - looking to implement a system which distributes a set amount of gold between the players so i can cap max gold gain for balance reasons. (ie a given pool of resources will be used and divided out evenly amongst the players).

11. All warscore requirements have been removed from the citadel. Now purchases only depend on available gold.

Modifications to citadel:

Removed purchasable creep upgrades

Removed purchasable treb/finger of god upgrades

12. Increased Albatross flight path to prevent them getting caught in the citadel.

13. Fixed all creep types from getting caught in the citadel.

14. Fixed a number of icon problems

15. Rewrote the spawn tables to be more reflective of wave buff. -- Note lvl 16 is an air wave

16.First boss unit added. Currently only passive abilities though i will be looking at adding some active abilities in the following patch (so i can get this out soon )

Second Boss unit added - No abilities but does High area damage - Uses Ptarths Ancient Shambler mod - https://forums.demigodthegame.com/382470

17. Currency changed to

10/20/35 gold per tick. changed to 2000/4000/6000 (gold per wave was again reduced to 100*wave per portal spawn; see above)

18. Imported  14 favor items over from favormod.

Dejavu Essence

Ice Shard

Venom Stone

Static Orb

Armourment

Wand of the Wastes

Wraith Gloves

Helm of Fortune

Architects Mechanism

SlowWard

Claymore Mine

Merlins Magic Missile

Beserker

LifeSource Katana

Changelog for V1.1

1. Adjusted creep code buff code to occur every spawn, should continue to increase after level 20 (not yet tested).

Adjusted code so that creeps are buffed by:

MaxHealth = { Mult = 0.0625, AdjustHealth = true },
                DamageBonus = { Mult = 0.0625 },

every wave (twice the previous buff)

2. added 2 starting towers to both sides of the map, close to the citadel

3. changed lobby option gold to:

StartingGold = {
        Normal = 3500,
        High = 7500,
        Rich = 25000,
    },

and experience rate to:

ExperienceMultiplier = {
       Low = 1.5,
        Normal = 3.0,
        High = 6.0,
    },

To account for these changes the number of player buff is now :

50%/+200%/+300%/+400%/+500% health and damage per 1/2/3/4/5 players

4. Removed Items:

Cloak of the night favor item

warpstone

amulet of teleportation

elfin cloak (artifact - teleport cloak)

5. Editied abilities:

Batswarm

---Now teleports you back to your start location 0.5 seconds after arriving. Consider it to now be an aoe that lets you go immune for .5 seconds. - To compensate for the change of mobility, this ability will now do damage twice.

ie

start position   -----damage------> selected area- 0.5sec

<-----damage-------

Damage by batswarm has been adjusted to:

Ability.HVampireBatSwarm01.DamageAmt = 400
Ability.HVampireBatSwarm02.DamageAmt = 545
Ability.HVampireBatSwarm03.DamageAmt = 720

Blast off has been done the same way.

Damage on Blast off adjusted to:

.HOculusBlastOff01.DamageAmt = 400
.HOculusBlastOff02.DamageAmt = 525
.HOculusBlastOff03.DamageAmt = 610
.HOculusBlastOff04.DamageAmt = 720

6. Edited Items:

Scroll of teleportation cost increased to 750.

Sigil of Vitality cost increased to 1000.

Armorment: On active ability armor multiplier reduced from 40% to 20%

##

7. Fixed currency II cost. Was costing 400 when it should have been 4000. Adjusted currency III up from 35 to 40 gold per tick.

Somehow has come undone: will be in next patch (maybe a later ver1.1 or ver 1.2)

##

8. Fixed a favoritem import problem

9. Crystal idol shield aura change:

Aura pulse time increased from 8 to 16.

Shield absorb affect increased from 200 to 450. -- this should be more friendly to everyones computers.

10. rewrote the unit tables. reduced number of units by 30-50%

11. changed the wave times :

Warrank Wave timer 41 --> 55

secondary wave 18 seconds-->25

Hope that this reduces the number of creeps on screen.

12. Added Ending to singleplayer.

In the singleplayer version, you will now win the match if you reach warrank 20 and are able to survive through 3 waves at this warrank.

13. Added Additional difficulty level after level 20 for multiplayer.

Creeps will now gain another 12% difficulty bonus for each wave after reaching warrank 20

Standard angel damage --> reduced from 89 --> 50

14. Removed Teleport Scrolls

15. Removed Fortified Structure from the citadel

16. Altered health of towers and citadel to 9000/60000 respectively

17. Added Consumable Item to Consumable tab 2:

Structure Buffer - cost 3500:

On use: Summons a ward which will buff all structures in range 14 with 40% more health and +12 regen.

Creeps will attack and destroy this ward, removing the effects after 20 seconds. The ward has been given 4000 health, and is permanent until destroyed.

It should also be able to be sniped now .

18. Death penalty lobby options changed:

Low: 0.5 -----> 1

Normal: 1 ---> 1.5

others remain the same

19. Shambler Boss now uses Ground spikes I every 5 seconds.

Ver 1.1 Test :

Changes - Added a new ability to nightmare.

Fixed artifact shop - now cloak of elfkin kind can no longer teleport you however, the cost has been reduced to 7500.

Fixed tooltip for Structural Reinforcement -- ^^item above 17.

Fixed Costs for Building Firepower tree

Fortified Structure is back but with better returns now (lol citadel strength is better than it was before but it is still swiss cheese, so you better upgrade!

upgrades are now I  - 20% health and 15 regen ---   cost: 1800

II - 60% health and 20 regen   ---   cost -- 2800

III -- 100% health and 25 regen --  cost  -- 3800

IV -- 140% health and 30 regen  -- cost 4800

Added ability Rain Of Fire to Nightmare

Have fun! Exx

http://download745.mediafire.com/vd4mg5wpiujg/yr1x5wilm32/Exxcentric_Enfos_Multi_Single_1.1_withbugfix_setup.exehttp://www.mediafire.com/?yr1x5wilm32
Locked Post 165 Replies +2
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
June 16, 2010 5:45:30 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I could also be at a higher resolution or graphics mode (2 monitors).

maybe graphics mode - I'm actually curious about the real world performance difference... I run just 1 monitor at 1920x1200

June 16, 2010 5:52:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Weird magic lightning started connecting me with my allies

June 17, 2010 5:40:02 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

All shops have been moved to the other side of the citadel now, so you will no longer be able to purchase items while at the end of the creep lane. Teleports will be removed to prevent movement to the gold flag from the shops.

@ OMG_Splitshadow - wow thats new, i have seen something similar with occulus' lighnting but never with albatross.

As for graphics, it seems that my code for scalability works for number of players basis and i am now working on a new set of code for warrank (Wave) bonuses. I will be soon able to significantly reduce the number of creeps. i was thinking that there should be about 30 creeps spawned per wave, do you guys think this will be too much? (currently on level 20 there are 18 of each creep type - about 100-140 creeps per wave).

I am also looking at increasing the spawn time by about 25% to allow for even stronger creeps (so you will have more time to kill them off a bit before the next wave) and boss units every 5 levels.

June 17, 2010 3:23:38 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

That all sounds great ex keep up the good work ^.^ most of my balance sense is for lack of a better word bad so you'll have to trust most of it to split and pacov.

June 17, 2010 5:13:06 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Fun mod, overly easy.

I like how the level 20 cap was lifted too, I got to level 31, a nice change.

June 18, 2010 2:36:58 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Overly easy? How many ppl were you playing with? What would you like me to add to make it harder (already the next version should be much more difficult).

Also, tonight i am going to work on code for wave buff (to buff units per wave). I was thinking that i will add a 6.25% buff to health and damage per wave (this will stack with the number of players buff) would be enough (it would raise the health of a standard minotaur from 300 on wave 1 to 1200 on wave 20.

Going to try to add 4 new units (bosses for levels 5, 10, 15 and 20). More info will be released on this as i code it in.

Will also be looking at raising the wave cap to 30 for next release along with the addition of (probably but depends on how long it takes so it may be less) 10 new unit types. I will also be returning the hammerslam ability to Babylon titan for next patch.

I will be removing both teleport scrolls and teleport favor items. Along with eribuses/occuluses warp, cloak of the night. For now i think that i will leave warp strike ingame as it will only allow you to pass through a single wall and only when you have a target. These skills will be replaced with new Active abilities.

Exx

-Edit - teleport scrolls will remain (although all other teleports above will be removed) however, the cost of these will be significantly  increased as their value is ,much higher in Enfos than standard demigod (they will allow you the only method of quickly moving too and from the portal).

June 18, 2010 7:25:09 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Don't forget warpstone.

June 18, 2010 10:12:05 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Or cloak of elfkin or however you spell it.

June 18, 2010 3:27:53 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

any chance you'll have a new version for us to play with this w/e? 

June 18, 2010 7:41:54 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

hey guys, didnt get to do much coding last night, GF came over....... so see how we go. I will release it some time this weekend (hopefully) but i cant promise whether it will be sat night or sunday..

New change. There will be 2 waves per warrank, however the amount of summoned units will be divided between these two waves. The second wave will come after 18 seconds. The time in between warrank waves has been lifted from 31 seconds to 41 seconds

ie spawn wave 1

18 sec

Spawn wave 1 (2)

41 sec

spawn wave 2

18 sec

etc.

Hopefully this will reduce the pressure applied on players and allow them more time to move back to the citadel and shop

June 19, 2010 6:59:11 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

hey guys, its now 9pm here. I think that i will do another couple of hours of work on this version and then i will post it up to give you guys some time to play it over the weekend

Cheers Exx

June 19, 2010 7:51:45 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

the game won't start for me. as soon as i launch the game it loads forever.

June 19, 2010 7:52:23 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

not sure if forum crashes or demigod crashes are more aggravating

June 19, 2010 8:26:50 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

agreed.

Did you get my pm?

If not then:

Try deleting, redownloading and reinstalling. Sometimes it corrupts (dont know why but seems to happen with all the mods for demi )

I am bringing out new version soon so it might be worth waiting for that .

Exx

June 19, 2010 8:28:33 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

wow 3x forums go boom for 1 post..... lol

June 19, 2010 10:24:09 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

uploading now.

Will update orginal post with patch info.

June 19, 2010 12:25:52 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'll try this when I get back nice work! Ah well time to go to a wedding.

June 19, 2010 3:54:36 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

nice - thanks!

June 19, 2010 3:59:02 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

also - fyi - the 2 team and Single team version cannot co-exist it appears... its just 1 or the other version. 

June 19, 2010 10:02:59 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMG_pacov,
also - fyi - the 2 team and Single team version cannot co-exist it appears... its just 1 or the other version. 

Quick fix for that that I just tried. The only reason they do not co-exist is that the installed both tries to instal to the same folder, enfos. So if you install one, it just overrides the current installation. 

Fix :

Install one of the mods, either single or multi, then go into bindata/mods and rename the enfos folder to enfos_single or enfos_multi. 

Install the second mod. It should appear as enfos, and enfos_single/multi should still be there. 

In game you will be able to have both in your mod manager. 

This should be something you do in next release exxcentric, all it is is making your installer install to enfos_multi and enfos_single instead of just a folder called enfos.

June 19, 2010 10:04:21 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting OMG_pacov,

1. Install singleplayer mod - rename the folder Enfos - Singleplayer
  2. Install multiplayer mod - rename the folder Enfos - Multiplayer
  3. They both work now

I suggest you remove hellfires from the creep waves. They aggro you or your monks and attack you from behind the walls.

Multiplayer is hella fun.

EDIT: We were getting invalid gamestates because Max doesn't know how to rename folders, but installing both at once worked for me and bones.

June 19, 2010 11:39:25 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Exx, check your PM and shoot me back when you have time.

June 20, 2010 5:28:19 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I tried the fixes suggested to be able to play either mod without uninstalling one. For some reason if i rename both of the enfos folders to something else, the game loads and i get a blank screen with the map, nothing on the map, cant do anything.

however if i rename the multi player one but NOT the single player one. I can play either successfully. Tell me if you guys have the same problem. Maybe I'm missing something

June 20, 2010 9:21:42 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Exxcentric, I have an idea to prevent illegal border hopping. Place permanent, invincible towers of silence in the DMZ between the two camps so that when you get in the middle area, you can't cast any spells to let you hop over the wall

Also, you NEED to disable post mortem/plague in this game otherwise the game freezes for thirty seconds at a time and everyone drops to -4 sim speed.

For the multiplayer version, remember that the creeps are doubled. You might want to again reduce the number of creeps and increase their quality. On the wave that has 100+ giants, the average sim speed is around 1 for most people.

June 20, 2010 2:10:58 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

perhaps you could try to make a wave unstunnable this would make it far more difficult without increasing the number of creeps.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108433  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000453   Page Render Time: