The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

European hours.

By on April 26, 2010 10:49:28 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Because I play most of my games in europe I kind of have a competetion problem, for one there are very few people online at these hours=(, and well I'm also the absolute best player atm in this timezone(ERRATA: Obviously  don't pretend to be the best player in Demigod, but I just mean in these games). Are there any other players out there that know their game and want to play some competetive games?

+18 Karma | 12 Replies
April 26, 2010 10:55:36 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

You're so humble, I love it.

April 26, 2010 11:06:37 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lol, I fixed it. Anyway you're on! Lets play!

April 26, 2010 11:23:54 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I wish I was on. I'm at work.

Even if I was at home, my poor ass couldn't pay the intahwebs bill

April 26, 2010 11:41:15 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

l I'm also the absolute best player atm in this timezone

lol - oh rly   You do realise grahf666, Celmare and, (well, not that I think I'm the best but I do tend to play in games with the better crowd) myself are all in the European timezone?    Also, I find a lot of good Canadian players play late afternoon.  So if you play about 9 - 12 midnight in the UK you can get quite a few good games.

Anyway, join my games 

April 26, 2010 11:52:31 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Check ERATA. Also Celmare is my friend and you're prolly too. But that sounds good.

P.S. Obviously I challenge everyone for a game to the death to settle it once and for all.

April 26, 2010 1:54:59 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

What's your handle? I play all times of night and day (I work shifts) but mostly evening european times.  Im only a so-so player though, good in 1v1 and 2v2 pantheon but not so good in 3v3 or 4v4 custom.

April 26, 2010 5:08:37 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

So you're actually ALIVE? I was asking about you in the other thread.

If you hop onto the lagwars vent channel, there's always a few moles that never go to bed. Me being one of them.

April 27, 2010 2:29:55 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Because I play most of my games in europe I kind of have a competetion problem, for one there are very few people online at these hours=(, and well I'm also the absolute best player atm in this timezone(ERRATA: Obviously  don't pretend to be the best player in Demigod, but I just mean in these games). Are there any other players out there that know their game and want to play some competetive games?

When exactly do you play? SupCom's and Demigod's prime time is at 19:30 to 23:30 in Central European Time.

April 29, 2010 5:17:34 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

That's great to hear Ninki! It's nice to hear there are still people alive around here.

P.S. Spooky always has nice graphs;-).

May 2, 2010 11:51:42 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

So, toss up replays of you owning people. I don't remember seeing a replay from you, and if I have, it was a long time ago.

Lets make sure that shit talk gets backed!

May 2, 2010 1:04:50 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

the demigod i played over the last few month was a team game! am i wrong?

May 2, 2010 1:05:55 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yeah, you missed a patch. Its an FFA game now.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000141   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.