The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Best 3vs3 team?

By on April 25, 2010 3:55:32 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Now most teams I see either stack Tier I's, Oak/LE/UB, do the classic three sedna/erebus/UB or do triple general.

My favorite triplet would be Rook/Doc Oc/QoT. Now yes you have only one stun/interrupt but honestly with the pure lane pushing power and damage of this combo, you dont really need it as the game would be well over before portals factor in.

*UB steers to close*, rook roll + hammertime, 1900 damage and 2 sec stun. Oculus chain lightnings and jumps for 2k+ damage, and queen groundspikes and waves. Now UB is 4.5k in 2 sec, has -1500 armor, and is probably being hit by a lot of minions/creeps/towers. Just push and win.

This would easily beat stacked tier I's, since they can just push without them being able to do anything about it. It would beat stacked minions teams, since Oculus and qot nukes them out of the skies. And it would also beat another rook team, since Oculus's chainlightning eats his towers.

Anyway, post yours.

Also, since I'm no longer really active(please please just nerf UB and healthstacking and balance the game) and I'm really lazy I give Lord-Orion the permission to  post THE qot guide now.

+18 Karma | 17 Replies
April 25, 2010 4:28:53 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

personally I like oak / beast / occulus which are all tier 1 on cataract imo.  You have 2 fast interrupts, and a ridiculous amount of damage.  Against your Rook / qot / occ, sure you can triple team the beast @ lvl 10.  But all he has to do is get a shield / sigil and get 2 different heals from high priests / bishops and be @ full hp again, all the while slowing your attack speed by 40%, spitting for ridiculous dmg with penitence increase.  Occ aoe, + surge, + ooze will bring down the entire team, with a penitence spit on the main focus.  Win.

April 25, 2010 4:54:51 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Wait a minute, you're saying this Rook, Occlus, QoT would beat LE-Oak-UB? I do think Occulus and Rook together is a good combo but if there's a queen out there vs the tier 1 characters, you won't be holding any lanes because she will be fed upon.  This means you will concede before getting the chance to do these maxed out skill combos on UB.  

April 25, 2010 9:05:57 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

TB/*/* and I'm good.

April 25, 2010 12:18:12 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Now most teams I see either stack Tier I's, Oak/LE/UB, do the classic three sedna/erebus/UB or do triple general.

Also, since I'm no longer really active(please please just nerf UB and healthstacking and balance the game) and I'm really lazy I give Lord-Orion the permission to  post THE qot guide now.

OK, I'll write it up, but let you review incase I miss something.

April 25, 2010 10:01:10 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

In a Pro game QoT will rarely win against a good combo including UB because she is easy eatings.

April 25, 2010 10:13:55 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Best 3v3 combo assuming all players are same skillz level:

Rook, UB, LE

Boulder down a lane

Swarm and stun

Grasp

While all of this is going on rook will slam, ub spits/oozes, and LE bites

April 25, 2010 10:29:22 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

UB Sedna Oak are same level as Rook Ub LE, except more survivability and better hp/dmg progression.  If you last till end game oak is aoe healing everyone, sedna has high level silence, and UB should have less deaths and more gold due to heal/sheild.  Rook hammer and Erebus stun can be countered with Pent, Silence, Grasp, and pounce.  Add in sigils with sheild and heal you are going to have a hard time winning in a 3v3 fight.

April 25, 2010 11:06:28 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Add in sigils with sheild and heal you are going to have a hard time winning in a 3v3 fight.

Ya, but in cata laning you don't have 3v3 clusters until portals.

What should happen with a good team is rook rolls, giving ereb and ub time to port then while the enemy dg is running away ereb pops his stun if the other teams ub/sed/oak reacted immediately they would port in just before/during this stun so they too will be stunned by ereb or they will be too far away and thus unable to help their teammate ereb's stun  + roll lasts long enough that with spit ooze aa and bite you already lose 3k ish health throw slam in on that b/c of mass charm stunning entire other team and its 4k damage at level 10 in just a few seconds now UB comes and grasps (if rook couldn't get slam off now is the time) at this point one of the enemy dg's will have taken at least 4k w/o slam 5k with so they'll either be dead or have shield ported even with a heal. Now you have a 2v3. you can't push a flag against this combo b/c if they all port in and chain stun you will die and even if you don't push you can still get ganked esp without a tower for teammates to port to

April 26, 2010 10:58:19 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Although in theory sounds like a unstoppable mad push team. Rook/ub/oak or rook/ereb/ub would beat this combo quite easily on cataract. the problem is you have to split in lanes in order to have flag control and extra experience from soldiers/archers. If you take one of these demis out of rook's farm, ub/oak  can gank and get kills. if you do 1 lane push with all three. Rook/oak or rook/ereb can hold them a long while with the help of towers. That would make ub get higher level than others which would eventually result in ub coming and getting kills. So on cataract this combo won't work. but on one lane crucible, this might be a pretty good combo.

April 26, 2010 11:05:04 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

If every player on earth played each demigod exactly the same way, sure. But...they do not. Not even close.

I hate seeing 'This will lose to This!'

That's bogus. It's 'This has an advantage against This'.

*sigh*

April 26, 2010 11:59:35 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Although in theory sounds like a unstoppable mad push team. Rook/ub/oak or rook/ereb/ub would beat this combo quite easily on cataract. the problem is you have to split in lanes in order to have flag control and extra experience from soldiers/archers. If you take one of these demis out of rook's farm, ub/oak  can gank and get kills. if you do 1 lane push with all three. Rook/oak or rook/ereb can hold them a long while with the help of towers. That would make ub get higher level than others which would eventually result in ub coming and getting kills. So on cataract this combo won't work. but on one lane crucible, this might be a pretty good combo.

Now while I don't agree completly with this, I think this is a very good anylisation(whatever) of team comps. For instance, qot will absolutely destroy and build of oaks(including minions). 

On the rest of the comps. Oculus+UB+ another tier I is a very good combo and would have a decent advantage against Rook/qot/Oc, because Oculus si very good in destroying both rooks towers and qot's minions.

Rook LE Ub is a very interesting combo aswell, since you stack stuns and power, however you are very suspecible to hard harrasment which Oculus and qot particulary excell at(due to ranged properties).

April 27, 2010 1:14:56 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I'm pretty sure Spirits fly over Ground Spikes? I know they do for Boulder Roll and Hammer Slam does minimal damage to them because of the distance of the Z axis. 

Plus, if you spike while in a creepwave with a ward in it, the spirits you kill will be resurrected instantly (if you can actually hit them). 

April 27, 2010 6:35:13 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ground spikes hit spirits. Lifekatana and I were kinda surprised too, it's "groud" spikes for god sakes.

April 27, 2010 3:23:31 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

ya kinda like they hit reg in wing form.  I mean, he's flying over the ground, surely a little earthquake won't hurt him.  

April 27, 2010 3:59:17 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Obviously they are 4 dimensional.

Spikes that are sharp in all directions... she is a goddess after all.

Queen is also not easy eatings until late game... UB can not push her until level 5 on maps like cata that have a nearby tower. No DG can cut through QoT's shield and monk heals faster then the tower and her can cut through them, early game. This is a problem early for all DGs on popular maps, because she can extend out and hit at range, and then make it easily back to safety if engaged, so unless you are rook with a monk, 1on1 QoT is going to push you our of lane (you cannot even park beside tower once injured, you must park behind it because of her range). On the flipside, on maps like prison you are Fuxxored as QoT.

From 5-10 Ground Spikes are all around devastating in group combat, because they guy with armor reduction who gets focused runs out of the fight before skills refresh, or he is dead.

13+ QoT is toast vs pretty much any DG 1on1, and in a group fight Spikes aren't so good on armor anymore. Best to try and spike on creeps, towers and the cit as priority where armor is still weak, and queen can do tremendous damage in a short amount of time.

April 27, 2010 4:48:49 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yes. lifekatana .

u said about 4500 damage and 2 sec stun and 1500 armor down????????

IS OVER OAK/EREBUS/UB???????????

In 10 seconds...

Oak penitence x2 + surge = 2050

oak sheilds ub when ub is getting ganked

erebus bite x2, 1400 damage + 1400 heal

mass stun for 3 FUKING SECONDS FOR ALL 3 ENEMY DEMIGODS

UB spit twice + stun (ALSO FUKING 3 SECONDS) + ooze = what is it?? 5000 DAMAGE ?????????????????????

RESULT? TOTAL OF 1 0 0 0 0 DAMAGE IN 1 0 SECONDS

AND 20 SECONDS LATER, OCULUS HAVE A 10% CHANCE TO SURVIVE WITH HP OF LESS THAN 1K

AND BOTH ROOK AND OC GET SLAUGHTERED

BECAUSE OF EREBUS OAK BEAST HAVE AT LEAST 6K HEALTH + SIGIL IS TOTAL 27000 HEALTH AND

NO WAY USELESS 1900 HAMMER + BOULDER CAN KILL ANY OF THEM

boulder roll 2 seconds stun vs penitence stun + mass 3 sec stun + grasp 3 sec stun === wtf??

April 27, 2010 4:50:40 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

oh yes rook/ub/oak can maybe stop ub/oak/LE

but they can't kill both oak/ erebus

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000234   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.