The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

SupCom 1 or SupCom 2?

By on March 26, 2010 10:04:51 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hello, everyone

I have a copy of SupCom: Forged Alliance, and I have spent some time playing it finished the story 2 times, but overall I havent really played as much as I would like to. So I was thinking of buying SupCom 2.

I played the Supreme Commander 2 Demo today, because I am thinking of buying it. I was pretty sure it would "win" me, and playing the Demo was only typical or so to speak.

But I was a little disapointed, because it wasnt exactly what I expected.

The graphics are sure a small downgrade from SupCom: FA, and everything else seems, well, shallow. Like there isnt much depth to the game. But sometimes the Demos of very good games dont show their full potential, and can be misleading at times.

I know that if i buy SupCom 1, it would be simply more missions of SupCom: FA. I am not sure if it is worth it.

So I am looking for some feedback, on users who have played both the original SupCom (not the Forged Alliance, I already own it), and SupCom 2.

Should I buy SupCom 1 or 2?

Thanks in advance

+160 Karma | 107 Replies
April 24, 2010 11:56:23 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Good news, except Direct2Drive sucks and should never, ever be used.

April 24, 2010 4:55:47 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

Quoting SpardaSon21,
Good news, except Direct2Drive sucks and should never, ever be used.

Impulse FTW!!!!

"I don't grin like a moron, I grin like a sociopath."

April 24, 2010 4:58:44 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Guys, its ok, I am not interested in SupCom anymore.

But thanks anyway

"Can I haz cookies nao?"

May 17, 2010 5:01:44 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

SUPCOM!

Oh wait Im too late

Naoaoooooo!!!!

May 17, 2010 5:41:36 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

LOL Golgoth

Hey whatsup, where have you been? Havent seen you in the forums for so long

"Successful Troll is Successful"

May 20, 2010 9:28:13 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Would it sound ironic if I said I got fed up of Demigod

Then stopped going on my PC for a month, then my internet broke for 7 weeks (o_0)

THEN (ultimate irony) I downloaded SupCom2 and have been playing that for ages. Awesome fun
Recently though that Half-Life 2 Ive had sitting around has started calling out to me

May 20, 2010 9:36:26 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Would it sound ironic if I said I got fed up of Demigod

I stopped playing Demigod even before you did

then my internet broke for 7 weeks (o_0)

Now that sucks

Golgoth, join in at least 1 of these threads:

https://forums.demigodthegame.com/376103

https://forums.demigodthegame.com/344924/page/814/#replies

https://forums.demigodthegame.com/382387/page/1/#replies

"Successful Troll is Successful"

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108436  walnut3   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000109   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.