The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

The Chatroom

By on February 16, 2010 10:41:32 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

GeneralVeers

Join Date 03/2009
+23

Talk about anything here.

Locked Post 7785 Replies +2
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
March 9, 2010 9:39:08 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

interesting think of it this way if your crushes "girlfriend" already has a bf then you dont need to worry us girls do it all the time its more of a way of saying sister who dosnt share blood relations so if you you keep up with your crush you still have a chanceand from the way your previous storey went you have a good chance.... but as i said before her mind is not mine and it may be something totaly differnt thats just how it would be if it was me

March 9, 2010 10:10:31 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Well, well, well. . . .

If the Foo shi---- I mean, if the shoe fits, wear it.

March 9, 2010 10:30:54 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Skidi: Gotcha

IFear: If what shoe fits who now?

Xer0 \^/

March 9, 2010 10:33:59 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Xer07. Is. LUCKY. I had SO many posts mocking him and his BISEXUAL girlfriend and they are all gone!

March 9, 2010 10:34:49 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

DAMN YOU VEERS!

I think you're just jealous of the power I have on the Forums and the intensity of my love for her...

Xer0 \^/

March 9, 2010 10:39:31 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

veers if you actualy coud understand my post you would see she no bi but has a new non blood sister

March 9, 2010 10:42:02 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Veers isn't the type of guy who cares about deep, intricate things like that. If he can pop off a joke about anything that'll tick me off, he's good.

It's all in good humor tho.

Xer0 \^/

March 9, 2010 10:48:49 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

No it isn't! I mean! DUDE! I even called this in a different game! I told you she'd go lesbian before dating you! AND WHAT DO YA KNOW? I WAS RIGHT.

March 9, 2010 10:50:24 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

that was mean

March 9, 2010 10:56:21 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

You....

VEERS!

This weekend, we'll have ourselves a duel. hehe... The duel is as follows: Whomever can post the most and for the longest period of time wins. You already have the advantage, since you post on US Pacific and I post on US Eastern.

For one

For two: I honestly don't give a damn if she dates a girl, or even dates my sister before she dates me. So long as she's happy, I'll be happy.

Xer0 \^/

Night, all.

March 10, 2010 6:35:47 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Story No. 5
ONLY 1/2 GAY...

So, art class just got out, and Hannah's boyfriend, Kalob, usually stalks me and my crush out of art class (probably out of jealousy towards my crush). Today he wasn't there, so the following dialogue followed:

Her: Huh, he's not here today.

Me: Who, Kalob?

Her: Yea... yay!

Me: You'd think he'd notice you, though.

Her: Whatcha mean?

Me: Well... with your bright red hair, you're not that hard to miss.

Her: It's not BRIGHT red anymore, I need to re-dye it.

Me: Alright, your... flamboyant red hair, how's that.

Her: No, that makes me sound gay.

Me: Well... you ARE dating Hannah, right?

Her: Oh, yea, you got me there.

Me: Point proven.

Her: No, it's not. I'm only 1/2 gay!

Me: Ah, you got me there, Cya.

Her: Cya.

Umm... EPIC *hint* *Hint* again? or is it STILL just me?

oh, and skidi: It's a confirmed girl-on-girl relationship, they kiss and the whole... yea.

Xer0 \^/

March 10, 2010 7:27:34 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

ok maybe youll need to wait a long while girl relationships last a long while us women are more commited IMO or at leat with me they are also i dont know if that ones a hint i think its just you this time

March 10, 2010 7:31:49 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Alrighty then... I was planning on waiting until summer vacation to make a move anyway. That way, it's out of school, my ex will be in Virginia, and there'll be a LOT less people around.

Xer0 \^/

March 10, 2010 7:34:02 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

2 Questions

1: Have you made your feelings for her blatently clear?

2: Has anything started regarding "smell"? (don't ask, just answer)

March 10, 2010 7:34:30 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

less people always help so dose summer your less shy for some reason oh yes and wut fear said

March 10, 2010 8:16:21 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

1. No

2. Umm... the only thing I can get at that involves smell would be that she has mentioned her addiction to Axe to me alot. She came in one day smelling her wrist, and when I asked she said that she put Axe on them...

What does "smell" have to do w/ anything???

Xer0 \^/

March 10, 2010 8:23:50 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

sad love story told to me by my girl friend

*there on a modercycle speeding over 100mph on a deserted road*

her-slow down your going to fast im scared

boy-calm down i know what im doing haveing fun right

her-NO please slow down im really scared

boy-then tell me you love me

her- i love you....please slow down

boy-then give me hug

she hugs him

boy-can you help me take my helmet and put it on you its bugging me

half way down the road the boy realised his breaks where broke but he didnt want to scare the girl so he didnt tell her and had her tell him she loved him and felt her hug one last time then had her take his helmet so she would live even tho it ment he would die to me thats true love

this was true my girlfriend even had a newspaper cliping to prove it

March 10, 2010 8:27:26 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Thats a sad story....well time to start FFXIII laterz

March 10, 2010 9:17:20 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Skidi: Aww.... that's true love showing right there.

Umm... I'm still kinda curious what "smell" has to do with it.

Xer0 \^/

March 10, 2010 9:32:54 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

It's a simple test to determine if she has really "turned", and lucky for you, she has not.

March 10, 2010 10:43:32 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

"turned" you talk about us like where evil or something

March 11, 2010 5:15:10 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting IrationalFear,
It's a simple test to determine if she has really "turned", and lucky for you, she has not.
Dude WTH whatever you do koda ask her NOTHING about smell...

March 11, 2010 10:45:21 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

agreed do not even dare to bring up smell if you do i will hunt you down and make you wish you didnt or maybe ill just yell at you on the fourms

March 11, 2010 4:11:33 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

What do you mean, "TURNED"? You mean turned bi? Turned...???

And how does "smell" determine... oh, wait...

It's probably something perverted, so I won't even ask...

Xer0 \^/

March 11, 2010 4:52:02 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Xer07,

It's probably something perverted, so I won't even ask...

You hit the nail on the head there

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000125   Page Render Time: