The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

The Chatroom

By on February 16, 2010 10:41:32 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

GeneralVeers

Join Date 03/2009
+23

Talk about anything here.

Locked Post 7785 Replies +2
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
February 24, 2010 7:32:09 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Well, I've actually decided against copy/pasting my e-mails, because they're really personal and I'd violate her privacy.

So, 3 votes yes,

0 no.

Xer0 \^/

February 24, 2010 7:39:46 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

you mean, for once Xer07 is going to be a mature man about all this?

February 24, 2010 7:44:17 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

wtf. He can't be mature!

APOCALYPSE!

February 24, 2010 7:48:18 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Has the dark void of space warp our Emo friend?!?! Cue the Drama Button!!!!

Drama Button

Stay tuned folks!!!!!

Oh.... . I curious what personal means. Are these emails PG-13?

February 24, 2010 7:49:37 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I want them to be R-rated so I can blackmail him.

February 24, 2010 7:54:05 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Well there alot now a days you can show/talk about with a PG-13 rating....So they better be PG-13, R, NC-17, X, XXX, XXXX, or 2 girls 1 Cup rated.

February 24, 2010 7:55:41 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

By the way, you wanna play a DS mp game?

February 24, 2010 7:57:03 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Im downloading a game (Fallout 3 ) so I'm logged up for now, maybe later

February 24, 2010 7:59:28 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I fixing my DS, I broke it. If I get it fixed soon, sure!

February 24, 2010 8:01:01 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

always keep a spare copy at all times

February 24, 2010 8:01:54 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I wanna play DS with REAL people!

February 24, 2010 8:07:44 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I might be able to play this weekend late.

February 24, 2010 8:35:49 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Bah.

February 24, 2010 11:43:31 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Changing my name to Twilight Storm to reflect my new persona.  Just a heads up.

-Exile Twilight Storm

February 25, 2010 4:03:57 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

yay, i say we all have name change, to refresh things...

SO SAYS THE LAMP KING!!!

February 25, 2010 7:01:26 PM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I don't have a name change. You guys are lame for changing you names. And who want's to be a king of a lamp?

February 25, 2010 9:39:22 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

If I change my name...then who would be the old me?

February 25, 2010 10:59:14 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Exactly Carbon. If we change our names, who will know us and who will be the old us?

February 26, 2010 12:06:32 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Kinda makes me wanna revert back to Koda0, but Xer0 kinda relates to who I am better, since koda is a nickname given to me by my family, and...

moving on...

RYAT: Yes, at some point in time, we all mature.

Carbon: And the issue with my being emo is...?

Veers: Nothing THAT intimate! It's just the development of our friendship into something more.

I'll be back, I won't post ALL the e-mails, just ONE... since even Ryat and Carbon are asking about it...

Xer0 \^/

February 26, 2010 12:34:04 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

No karma for 69?

Anyway, let me re-cap the past week of events, time-line style.

Last Friday: Got dumped by my GF. A   overall, but I was depressed until later that day, when I went to see the school's musical w/ my crush. It was a romance, and her family was there (but not with us) so EPIC   for that.

Last Weekend: Nothing major happens, some e-mails back and forth

Monday: Kinda awkward w/ my ex, but moving on... she was kinda down that day, and she tells me it's more stuff with her BF, and how he's giving her problems... so I decicide after talking to her, to end all her relationship problems. I e-mail her that night, and this is our conversation. (Mine is on the bottom, I sent it first, then she responded)

Xer0 \^/
February 26, 2010 5:11:35 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Nice job so far.....although you'd better hope she doesn't find out you posted one of her emails.

February 27, 2010 1:36:48 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Carbon: And the issue with my being emo is...?

Acutally....nothing...I just know saying that usually gets you fired up. LOL, my way of picking on you. Much like if I said anime sucked. It doesnt suck, but usually you get fired up about it.

Emo, is a rather broad term im my book anyhow. Some would classify me as Emo based my music choices, books, or general display of emotion. There nothing wrong with being Emo....what is wrong is being a dark brooding, self tourtured, person...aka what most think of when the term Emo is used. Gothic wanna-be more or less.

Again personally from my background and where I live....I dont get that sub culture at all. I really really dont.

Anyhow I digress.

February 27, 2010 8:41:50 AM from Stardock Forums Stardock Forums

I WILL WALK NOW!!

February 27, 2010 9:15:53 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

You couldn't walk before?

Shiro: I think it's more likely she'll find my question on Yahoo Answers before she finds this.

Carbon: Huh... wait. Why do you like to get me fired up?!?

Xer0 \^/

February 28, 2010 9:03:35 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Put the Fire on the Emo kids and burn them all up...you guys know the song dont you..its the same tune as the lime and coco... never mind

Anyway!!!   Good work Xer0, the third world is proud of you

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000360   Page Render Time: