The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

The Chatroom

By on February 16, 2010 10:41:32 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

GeneralVeers

Join Date 03/2009
+23

Talk about anything here.

Locked Post 7785 Replies +2
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
February 16, 2010 11:00:04 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

WHAT IN THE HELL!

Sigh

I take comfort knowing that you can't take from me that which I've already lost.

(My crush, for those who don't like riddles)

Xer0 \^/

February 16, 2010 11:03:03 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Tell us about your crush...

(I open a new thread called 'Conspiracy Theories about Xer07 (Koda0)'s Crush')

February 16, 2010 11:10:44 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

You sound reluctant when you said that... the only thing new on that front is that I've finally managed to get her out of the dating arena and she's been single since the 10th. Also, I'm getting closer into the friendzone with her, which is a plus.

Xer0 \^/

February 16, 2010 11:19:03 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Yet you still date her friend! Forgetting something koda0?

February 16, 2010 11:30:09 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

who's koda?

February 16, 2010 11:33:40 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Quoting Gamerking111,
who's koda?

Xer07

February 16, 2010 11:34:24 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Fool!

February 16, 2010 11:36:40 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

lol i knew that, i was just stating that he is not koda anymore

SO SAYS THE KING!!!

February 17, 2010 5:59:20 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

I want all of you to join the Smiley Society NOW!!!

Smiley Society

February 17, 2010 12:03:53 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Never!

Join the Empire!

Do not join the 

the.....                                                                

TROLLS!       

February 19, 2010 10:43:45 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Huh.

So much for your Chatroom, Veers. It appears that my break killed off some of the less well-known games. But, it was worth it... all tasks at hand for my plan are complete.

Xer0 \^/

February 19, 2010 11:59:28 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

you have a plan? tell me tell me!!!

SO SAYS THE KING!!!

February 20, 2010 7:15:13 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Not a plan for the Forums, a plan for... let me just tell you.

Plan A: (My original plan, I'm now back on this since I've been dumped) To leave my crush's best friend (done), to get emotionally closer to my crush, to the point that she comes to have unwavering trust in me (Done), to get all of her boyfriends out of the picture (almost done, she's back with that Junior, Keith, on the day that I turn single again, and then there's the matter of her exes that still openly like her, like Ethan and Richard...), and finally, to make her as happy as possible, with or without me.

Plan B: (I was going on this until recently, I prefer it more, but I can't do it at the moment) To maintain a positive relationship with my crush's best friend, (failed) to get my crush to have enough faith in me to tell me anything (done) to get all of the preppy bitches to leave her alone (incomplete), and to make her as happy as possible, with another guy.

Xer0 \^/

February 20, 2010 7:33:13 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

It sounds like a Sitcom   Third worlders hate sitcoms, they make no sense while being boastful about it.

Kidding, good luck with all your endevours

February 20, 2010 8:23:48 AM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

When all this is over (if it ever ends) I could probably make a living off of writing scripts for Reality TV and other corny stuff like that...

Xer0 \^/

February 20, 2010 12:18:10 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

So me and morpheus will beat you to it

February 20, 2010 12:54:10 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Keep in mind i'm probably projecting here, so don't take anything that may be offensive personally please, Xer0.

Xer0, I mean this in the best possible way.  Abandon your plan.  It will never work.  If there's one thing i know about people, it's that they are very god at not doing what you think or want them to.  You want your crush, go for her.  It's that simple.  There is no greater good.  Life is life, it is what we make of it.  YOu seem to genuinely love your crush.  There is nothing better than that, anwhere, ever.  Self sacrifice is not admirable, and is not the right thing to do.  If she likes you, it's her descision to make, not yours, period.  I say her choice, because you bviously have no choice in how you feel about her.

Yeah...definately projecting...sorry...

-Exile Dark

February 20, 2010 12:58:39 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

i'm not great with other people's relationships, but i agree with exile, just go for it, if she likes you, she likes you, if not, then she doesn't and you'll move on eventually...

February 20, 2010 2:09:35 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Do I need to rename this to 'Talk bout Xer07's crush here?'

February 20, 2010 2:15:48 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Nah, we figured it out on our own.

-Exile Dark

February 20, 2010 2:20:45 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Exactly

IF U ARE NOW GETTING THAT Veres you are slow

February 20, 2010 9:40:03 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Hmm...

hehehe...hahaha...mwaHAHAHAHAHA!

Exile! Haha, you've DONE IT! Somehow, you've lifted the cloud of... sorrow, for lack of a better word, that has been hanging over me since yesterday! hehehe.... This, is, PERFECT! Now, that I can think clearly and not dwell on anything standing in my way, time to ACT! The only tasks at hand are for me to repair my damaged friendship with my ex, and for me to ensure that my crush is single once summer vacation starts. After that... is when the wheels start turning. Since most of my ex's family Lives in Virginia, she goes down there during Summer Vacation and X-mas to visit. With her out of the picture, I'll make my move.

Haha! Xer0 is BACK IN FREAKING ACTION!

Xer0 \^/

February 20, 2010 9:57:56 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Xer07,
Hmm...

hehehe...hahaha...mwaHAHAHAHAHA!

Exile! Haha, you've DONE IT! Somehow, you've lifted the cloud of... sorrow, for lack of a better word, that has been hanging over me since yesterday! hehehe.... This, is, PERFECT! Now, that I can think clearly and not dwell on anything standing in my way, time to ACT! The only tasks at hand are for me to repair my damaged friendship with my ex, and for me to ensure that my crush is single once summer vacation starts. After that... is when the wheels start turning. Since most of my ex's family Lives in Virginia, she goes down there during Summer Vacation and X-mas to visit. With her out of the picture, I'll make my move.

Haha! Xer0 is BACK IN FREAKING ACTION!

Xer0 \^/
So now that your back in freaking action...you have to play Sins with me sometime since I bought it

Edit: And Virginia is where all the awesome happens....but NJ exile you told it how it was

February 20, 2010 10:05:21 PM from Sins of a Solar Empire Forums Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

Wait, you lost me on the last part.

But, about the first... Why is it that EVERYONE wants to play me at SoaSE? Does posting rate determine your skill level or something? Because I got pwnd 4 times today by just plain Hard AI, not even the Unfair. How many Hard Ai, you ask? 2.

Xer0 \^/

February 20, 2010 10:07:04 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Xer07,
Wait, you lost me on the last part.

But, about the first... Why is it that EVERYONE wants to play me at SoaSE? Does posting rate determine your skill level or something? Because I got pwnd 4 times today by just plain Hard AI, not even the Unfair. How many Hard Ai, you ask? 2.

Xer0 \^/
Really? I got pwned by like....1 easy >.> and no I wanted to play with ya cuz I know ya lol and the last part...I live in Virginia? it wasn't obvious?

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000234   Page Render Time: