The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

Introducing The Gentlemen

A Demigod Clan

By on February 1, 2010 5:03:32 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Hi,

We are The Gentlemen. GM.

We are:

Janook
Renz0kuken
NinkiCZ
McShane87
Hemp_Boy
Orcun
ProneG
Mithrandar
Morpheas768

We are on vent:

Lagwar's Ventrilo Server
oxygen.typefrag.com
Port: 50216

We welcome all challengers.
Find us on vent and ingame.

+2 Karma | 264 Replies
April 12, 2010 11:49:22 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I can't wait til we get to the part in the story where Ninki ends up in critical condition in the hospital, he's going in for a risky surgery and his last wish before going under is that Morpheas will play the game, play one last time...for Ninki (gasp..choke)

This thread is better than Days of Our Lives ^^

April 12, 2010 11:54:38 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

LMAO!

April 12, 2010 12:24:48 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Ke5trel,
I can't wait til we get to the part in the story where Ninki ends up in critical condition in the hospital, he's going in for a risky surgery and his last wish before going under is that Morpheas will play the game, play one last time...for Ninki (gasp..choke)

This thread is better than Days of Our Lives ^^

ROFLMAO

That was hilarious! Cracked me up real good

April 12, 2010 1:46:27 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

^So you're finding this funny eh. Glad you can find joy in my misery.

Quoting GM-morpheas768,

Umm....wth are you a girl or something? (you're asking for it here)

I'm quite serious. I ate a tub of ice cream and because I'm lactose intolerant I did lock myself in the bathroom all night.

I also don't understand how I'm being a girl. Do men not eat ice cream in Greece? Or do Greek men not cry? Because here in Canada men do cry. Ask Shane, he cries about Demigod every night. "BAHHH, THE ROOK IS MAKING TOWERS, BAAAAAH!! NINKI WHAT SHOULD I DO ALL I CAN DO IS SIT BEHIND MY TOWERS AND CRY BAHHHH!!!" Classic Shane right there.

I'm currently too busy at the moment to reply to your demeaning posts, but thanks for ruining my day.

April 12, 2010 1:56:03 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Im dying here. It can't be serious.

Oh man, that totally helped with my shitty ass day. Thanks!

April 12, 2010 4:34:33 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Teseer,
Im dying here. It can't be serious.

Oh man, that totally helped with my shitty ass day. Thanks!

Trust me, he IS serious, whether you believe it or not.

Quoting GM-NinkiCZ,

Quoting GM-morpheas768, reply 223
I'm quite serious. I ate a tub of ice cream and because I'm lactose intolerant I did lock myself in the bathroom all night.

I also don't understand how I'm being a girl. Do men not eat ice cream in Greece? Or do Greek men not cry? Because here in Canada men do cry. Ask Shane, he cries about Demigod every night. "BAHHH, THE ROOK IS MAKING TOWERS, BAAAAAH!! NINKI WHAT SHOULD I DO ALL I CAN DO IS SIT BEHIND MY TOWERS AND CRY BAHHHH!!!" Classic Shane right there.

I'm currently too busy at the moment to reply to your demeaning posts, but thanks for ruining my day.

LMAO, I was having a bad day, but you just cheered me up!

Anyway, Greek men dont eat whole tubs of ice cream when they are sad, and they dont lock themselves in the bathroom crying. Also, it is more likely for a Greek man to be crying out of pure anger while trying to restrain himself from hitting someone, than to be crying out of sadness.

Now the police usually dont take parts in street fights, they just make sure they are there to collect the pieces. Or sometimes they might assist one of the "fighters"

April 12, 2010 4:36:36 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting GM-morpheas768,

LMAO, I was having a bad day, but you just cheered me up!

I know, right?!

April 12, 2010 5:31:35 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting GM-NinkiCZ,

Quoting GM-morpheas768, reply 223

Lol Rooks towers are the ONLY thing I cry about though, I wouldn't be weeping because someone won't play demigod with me.  I'm too manly for that. 

April 12, 2010 5:36:50 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

You should rename yourself Manly McShane then. Has a nice ring to it.

Edit: *Ahem* After re-reading that, I realize it came out a lot...gayer then I intended. lol.

April 12, 2010 5:49:46 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Teseer,

Edit: *Ahem* After re-reading that, I realize it came out a lot...gayer then I intended. lol.

ROFL

Lol Rooks towers are the ONLY thing I cry about though, I wouldn't be weeping because someone won't play demigod with me. I'm too manly for that.

Wait....you are actually crying, about rook's towers?

April 12, 2010 5:52:44 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ok, Ninki, I have decided to come back to Demigod

I hope you are glad for it.

April 12, 2010 6:44:05 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Lol now you can start begging ninki to come back to demigod morpheas.  I don't know why he pressed you so hard when he's barely still here.  He has played like 15 games in the last month and a half.  He divides his time between grading papers and playing Heroes of Newerth. 

April 12, 2010 6:47:18 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

mcshane you forgot you also cry about all random teams

April 12, 2010 6:52:28 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

PWNED!!!!

I wanted to deceive Ninki, but you work too, Shane!

Of course, I am NOT coming back to Demigod Hehe, you are all here for my amusement

Next victim is: Ninki.

April 12, 2010 7:00:34 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Haha that is true mith, you got me there.  And not to be rude morpheas but I could not possibly care less if you do come back or not.  Ninki really doesn't either, he just wants you to talk to him because he's lonely lol since as I pointed out he barely still plays.  Add him on msn please.

April 12, 2010 7:03:44 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

^You are both terrible people. I need to take a break from all this.

I can't believe I was tricked, and Shane I thought we were friends.

April 12, 2010 7:04:44 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting GM-McShane87,
he just wants you to talk to him because he's lonely lol since as I pointed out he barely still plays.  Add him on msn please  Thanks. 

LOOOOOOOOL

Wait....are you being serious? Nah I dont buy it, you are probably messing with the messer (me) !!!!!

April 12, 2010 7:10:04 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Come on, this thread is a big LOL anyway. Why cant I have some fun?

April 12, 2010 7:14:11 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting GM-NinkiCZ,
^You are both terrible people. I need to take a break from all this.

I can't believe I was tricked, and Shane I thought we were friends.

NOES! Wee dint nat trickz ya, wee jyst makz fun of ya wiz commentz

p.s. Hey Teseer, join the fun will ya!!

April 12, 2010 7:19:08 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I don't understand why everyone is so mean to me all the time. I better go.

April 12, 2010 9:03:59 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I don't understand why everyone is so mean to me all the time

You asked for it...

April 13, 2010 6:37:41 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Morpheas, can you remove my email from Shane's quote? Thanks.

April 13, 2010 1:44:35 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Too late!  The spam bots have you in their clutches now!

muhahah

April 13, 2010 9:08:26 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Haha, Well morph i am doing well man. How about yourself? I hear you play lol. I kinda started to play that as well, when i can find the time to play. Don't know how to add a friend or stuff like that but if you do the nick is Orcun there as well.

April 13, 2010 11:08:28 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Teseer,

Homo

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #108435  walnut2   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000437   Page Render Time:

Stardock Magazine | Register | Online Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Copyright ?? 2012 Stardock Entertainment and Gas Powered Games. Demigod is a trademark of Gas Powered Games. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners. Windows, the Windows Vista Start button and Xbox 360 are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies, and 'Games for Windows' and the Windows Vista Start button logo are used under license from Microsoft. ?? 2012 Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. All rights reserved. AMD, the AMD Arrow logo and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.