The Forums Are Now Closed!

The content will remain as a historical reference, thank you.

[Mod] Favormod - Revision - V2.3.3

By on December 23, 2009 7:54:59 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Exxcentric

Join Date 07/2009
+47

Favormod offers over 60 new items (including 15 new summon-ables - Towers and Units), both achievement and standard shop items. All achievement( favor) items are each only 1 point to make it accessible to all. And all new units have been re-skinned. Several set items with unique effects have also been added. All items have their own unique icon and several new casting, buff and spell effects have been added.

Favormod also offers a wide range of abilities that are not available in vanilla Demigod. For more information pls watch the video at the bottom of this Post. 

For instructions on how to install mods see here:

https://forums.demigodthegame.com/369780

[Mod] Favormod - Revision - V2.3.3 - Yet More Bugfixes

http://www.mediafire.com/?zab21obvwkdj2ct

NOTE: it it highly RECOMMENDED that you use FAVORMOD with both Uberfix AND Enhanced AI -- these are all packaged in the auto installer below.

Or you can install Pacovs Community Mod Pack (includes this version of favormod) here - Self Installer:

RECOMMENDED DOWNLOAD - UPDATED daily, pls make sure version numbers match though.

http://www.box.net/shared/qf7lhj1zjl

Note:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT: This video does not accurately reflect the current version of favormod, it is missing most of the skins, new effects and spells as well as about 15 items.

WATCH in 720p

FavorMod 2.0D Video:

Locked Post 634 Replies +8
Search this post
Subscription Options

Reason for Karma (Optional)
Successfully updated karma reason!
January 6, 2010 12:47:35 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums
The Dejavu Essence is extremely powerful. It's like a mixture of Staff of Renewal and Essence of Magic. I think it's on the brink of being overpowered, but I'm not sure.

I tried the Silence totem, and it wasn't reuseable enough to make it worth giving up a favor item slot. Perhaps reduce the cooldown to 30-45 seconds?

If you would like to make a lot of these favor items viable, they sadly need to add some health. Anything like 300+ health should be sufficient.

The Static Orb works great with UB, since he's the only Demigod that can double chain stun without the immunity effect.

Very Nice Feedback.
Just before i start i want to say that i am trying to get away from the health stacking problem by offering gamers more variety of builds, not just individaully but as teams to allow more strategy.
Some examples:

A full mana drain team - Everyone pick wraith gloves or ***not yet named*** as favour items and also pick up guantlets of despair. This team would be very viable imo as it would prevent skill useage by the other team and make mana stacking more important than health stacking.

Engineers - A team picks fortification buffs and tower creation items. They are then able to create small fortifications away from the main base (would be particularlly powerful with a rook on your team) from which they can perform hit and run tactics. This team will have a low health lvl compared to standard teams in current metagame but would be able to push very heavily.

DPS team - Venom stone UB, cardinal Eribus  and Crystal Idol TB. High DPS and prevents healing through monks on the other team. However they do so at the cost of the life advantage found in the current metagame.

Therefore that is kinda why i have avoided puting + life on any of the items i have produced. I think part of the problem with lifestacking at the moment is the advanatage 800 health is able to provide early game is more advantageous than any other strategy allowing you to hold lanes etc. However, i think that there is a potenial that lifestacking will no longer be the only way to go in high lvl games.

Dejavu Essence - This item was very overpowered last version (v1.4), but i agree with you now, with the adjusted cooldown i am not sure if it is. It provides a huge advantage when activated but because it is not a passive effect I think that it is getting close to balanced with staff of renewal. I should note that this item was mostly for QOT, it allows her to get more damage off at one time (lowered cooldown) and gives her the mana reduction she REALLY needs earlygame. I have been finding spikes shield queen is alot of fun with this item now.

This has been totally reworked -
I tried the Silence totem, and it wasn't reuseable enough to make it worth giving up a favor item slot. Perhaps reduce the cooldown to 30-45 seconds?

ok so it now still has the very long cooldown, but this item is to suppress demigods that need skills to push an advantage (ie tb, qot, eb and oak). it also has a much more powerful beam weapon causing 290 damage a hit. Effectively this item now has 2 uses. Prevention of chain caplocking (lasts 20 seconds so summon it before caplock wears off and oak wont be able to shield and lock), and for pushing someone out of a lane when they are relying on skills for their damage. I can also see it being used by rooks to prevent ppl downing their towers/escaping tower farms (ie they run in to get you only to not be able to use their skills and are left to the mercy of your towers while you orb of defiance their AA's) and for teleganks, 3 port in, drop totem, enemy cant escape (ie no BS or shield) 3x AA damage + tower AA damage = death. I have left a long cooldown on because i buffed the damage the tower did.

The Static Orb works great with UB, since he's the only Demigod that can double chain stun without the immunity effect. tested this out with hedgie and it seemed balanced enough - he had 4 interupts on his sedna tho!

Sorry for such a long reply, and thanks again for your feedback. I will keep an eye on silence tower and see how it performs . you seemed to think the other 2 were reletavely balanced (if not very powerful) correct ?
January 6, 2010 3:54:10 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Update, Will add mr rappards mod and zechio's in next version (given their permission)

will also upload to your ftp zechio and anyone else who is having problems with RS can get it from there as well

January 6, 2010 6:37:24 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Wonderfull addition to the favors. Really luv this mod, it adds so much more fun to SP.

Howerver for MP some more tweaking is needed. But all in all some really great ideas are implented.

January 6, 2010 7:33:59 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Howerver for MP some more tweaking is needed.

ty,

may i ask how so, even simple ideas you garner from sp would be great, in order to produce items, i dont get to try them out much atm, so any feedback would be great.

January 6, 2010 2:18:19 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Quoting Exxcentric,
Update, Will add mr rappards mod and zechio's in next version (given their permission)

will also upload to your ftp zechio and anyone else who is having problems with RS can get it from there as well

It's all Mrappards, I just helped him with a problem:) Besides, everyone can use all of my stuff freely: I do it for the community ( and to learn lua for myself. )

BTW: The files on the FTP are accessible by direct download so that people downloading do not need to get an FTP client. I added a folder for you, and the link for the file you uploaded is now at:

http://www.imperiuminferi.com/demigodftp/Exxcentric/FavorModV1.6.zip

(Also added a folder for Mrappard and one for myself...now to go back and edit the links. Should be worth it though, much easier, more organized, and accessible this way. Anyone else that wants to use the FTP can feel free to make their own folder. Please don't touch anyone elses though.)

Ohh, 1 last thing: Can you upload what you have so far on the skeleton key, and the team warp structure and I can see about getting those to work for ya.

January 6, 2010 7:44:08 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I just tried the Helm of Fortune. It is playable and most likely competitve. By level 12, I was able to buy 3 citadel upgrades along with items such as Narmoth's Ring, Orb of Defiance, and Groeffling Warplate. It's far superior to the gear I would have otherwise been able to afford, but I didn't have BotF, so I think it is balanced.

January 6, 2010 8:19:41 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Actually, if it's close to the equivalent to BotF, there's not necessarily any reason to pick it. Here is what I'd suggest:

Helm of Fortune

Passive : + 4 gold per tick

+ 1 gold and +5% experience aura

This would mean that one person would directly help the team by choosing this favor item, and it would penalize people for not coordinating, since auras don't stack. If everyone gets it, then some of the auras will be wasted.

Does the damage over time from the Venom Stone stack? If so, its DPS is 69 in addition to having an AoE speed buff. I don't know if it's overpowered, underpowerd, or balanced.

January 6, 2010 11:24:45 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

yere venom stone does stack, i have been finding it is a nice dps item and the team speed buff is nice, actually on UB it is one of my favourite items . It seems to me that the damage is not too extreme for late game, and early game the lack of health balanaces it out fairly well. If it needs a nerf let me know and i will remove the aura and make it a passive for this item.

Helm of Fortune

Passive : + 4 gold per tick

+ 1 gold and +5% experience aura

very good idea - i will implement this for next patch. As for aura's not stacking, that is dependent on how the buff is written (infact i am pretty sure venom stones (for example) does). You think that with this change that this aura shouldnt?

January 7, 2010 12:13:27 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Ohh, 1 last thing: Can you upload what you have so far on the skeleton key, and the team warp structure and I can see about getting those to work for ya.

lol i deleted the code i had out of disgust and frustration lol, will rewrite and post here if i can get close to the effect i want

January 7, 2010 4:28:45 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

One more thought on the Venom Stone. It doesn't seem to have a little aura icon above my health bar. It would be nice if you could add it.

January 7, 2010 1:43:03 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

delightful.  Winner of the first favor mod I'm checking out.  Looks fun!

January 7, 2010 2:38:04 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Yeah, pacov, isn't it wonderful to have some great modding talent?

The tower of silence and the slow ward would actually make much better consumable items, to be honest. I'm not sure they work best as favor items.

January 7, 2010 4:49:41 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Good Lord, the crystal idols are just what TB needs. Fire TB isn't able to chase well because of his auto-attacking bug, and these idols give him the ability to kind of tank. I really like explicitly Demigod specific favor items. I noticed that the crystal idols apply a debuff that prevent shielding for a certain period of time. What is the duration of the debuff? If two players choose the crystal idols, will one idol's debuff prevent the other from shielding?

We need more of these. Sedna could use a favor item that does AoE damage for each rank of healing wind or magnificent presence. I was thinking about making a favor item for her that did this.

January 9, 2010 9:08:44 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

delightful. Winner of the first favor mod I'm checking out. Looks fun!

ty. I hope that you enjoy it .

The tower of silence and the slow ward would actually make much better consumable items, to be honest. I'm not sure they work best as favor items.

Well when i finish this tab i might start converting a few to consumables and making new shop items, that could be quite fun .

However i when i playtested these the other night i was finding that both are really useful on certain characters.

Try the slow ward with Ub and pick up inner beast and boots of speed. It works really well for him as it heals 50 per second as well as slowing them max (30%) and you only 20%, gives you a 30% movespeed for fairly cheap, althought once they are out of the ward, the debuff turns off.

For tower of silence, try a pure AA reg - Wings, stats, range, boots of speed, cheapest hat (forget the name right now), attack speed gloves then stack health. The tower will work like a pre interupt for all abilities while the demigods are in the ward. This means that eribus cant bite, mist (enter mist, i dont know if it interupts if they are already in mist but i doubt it) or bat swarm, oak and qot cant shield, sed cant pounce or heal etc. Now while you cant either, as your full AA build you can simply kite them, and be still doing full damage while in the ward.  The tower will also wail on them the whole time and can kill them if they stick around long enough. The tower you summon does slightly less damage than a standard TOL (like 150 per hit more than rooks).

Just a warning tho, if your going to get it let your team know, let them know if your going to drop it  and let them get their abilities off first, that way you max out your damage before every can only AA. (during playtesting it has caused a couple of arguments lol)

Good Lord, the crystal idols are just what TB needs. Fire TB isn't able to chase well because of his auto-attacking bug, and these idols give him the ability to kind of tank. I really like explicitly Demigod specific favor items. I noticed that the crystal idols apply a debuff that prevent shielding for a certain period of time. What is the duration of the debuff? If two players choose the crystal idols, will one idol's debuff prevent the other from shielding?

Yere i really like them as will ! It gives TB a new role, kinda like a General Assassin. You give up your infinte mana from BoTS or the extra health from BoTF  to get it tho. I thought that kinda balanced him out, and lets you play as a support character which TB is good at anyway. Also i thought it would make fire tb more desirable as a team member, as you need fire aura to increase your shield.

The debuff goes for 12 seconds (i think priests cooldown is 8 .) and it is the same debuff applied by all of the same priest type (ie kinda how you can get healed by both lvl 3 and lvl 4 priests but not twice if you both have lvl 4)

We need more of these. Sedna could use a favor item that does AoE damage for each rank of healing wind or magnificent presence. I was thinking about making a favor item for her that did this.

Throw it up, i will try to put it in the next version.

January 11, 2010 11:37:03 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Awesome, I just saw this and will download it asap

January 12, 2010 12:03:14 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

looking forward to a claymore fix too if you guys can sort it out... its way too tempting to use them now and be vindictive

edit - for those that don't know, around level 9 or so, the mines don't disappear (unless you create new ones).  So, an enemy walks over were you dropped 6 mines and the mines blow up over and over every .5 seconds or so.  Its brutual.

January 12, 2010 10:09:12 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I downloaded this and unzipped it into dg bindata mod section activated it in the game ,but even though i see the tabs on the favor item screen there are no items in them and it says have fun 1.5?

In short, it doesn't work for me...

January 13, 2010 2:31:45 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

it says have fun 1.5?

Thats just a tooltip that i forgot to update, if it says V1.6 in the title screen mod manager then you have the right version.

downloaded this and unzipped it into dg bindata mod section activated it in the game

Could be that the file got corrupted during downloading, can you try again for me and let me know if it still doesnt work after you enable it. Also you could try turning off all your other mods.

If that doesnt fix it i will try to patch it by releasing V1.7 with what i have got coded right now and see if that works to fix your game.

Hope that helps

Exx

January 15, 2010 4:46:43 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lol glad to see that you found what it was pacov! lol . Apart from the bug did you like them, i thought they were really fun on reg. BTW the bug only kicks in on third lvl mines. i think its cause i tried to cheat and only made 2 mine scripts/.bp files.

Anyway, i havent had much time to mod this last week, i have been working the last 8 straight and will be working the next seven. However, i plan to have the next patch out by the about tuesday, give or take a few days.

Ok heres what planned for the next patch:

Make the mod easy installed - convert .zip to the autoinstaller used by other modders

Update all tooltips and buff icons

Fix to mines, if the problem is what is stated above then it shouldnt take long.

A couple of small balance changes, and a number of items will be updated to changed to per lvl to allow them to scale lategame.

(ie.

Wraith Gloves

20% Chance on Hit to Drain 220 mana and Absorb 175

Changed to

Lvl 1: 18% chance on hit to drain 200 mana and absorb 175

Lvl 5: 18% chance on hit to drain 300 mana and absorb 250

Lvl 7: 18% chance on hit to drain 400 mana and absorb 300

Lvl 10: 18% chance on hit to drain 485 mana and absorb 350

)

Also will release the 2 items stated in the OP as completed.

January 15, 2010 9:49:30 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I tried out this mod yesterday for the first time and it seems that there are som rather nice items there. Good job!

The thing I don't think really fit in is the idols. I don't know if I can express it very good but they ruin a part of the game imo (that is, the general/assasin thingie).

January 15, 2010 12:25:23 PM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

lol glad to see that you found what it was pacov! lol . Apart from the bug did you like them, i thought they were really fun on reg. BTW the bug only kicks in on third lvl mines. i think its cause i tried to cheat and only made 2 mine scripts/.bp files.

The mines are great.  I used them on a mine build reg for really obnoxious traps, but trouser tried them out with a tower rook.  Pretty nice security blanket for a rook.

I'm really looking forward to the new release as I'm shying away from this for now while the mine problem exists... its a wee bit op as its stands

January 16, 2010 11:58:30 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

I've been playing around with these items and I really like some of them. Ok here is my opinion on some of items and some suggested balance fixes (don't flame if they are OP or UP)

Cast time for all items appear instant in tooltips.
Cooldown for all items doesn't appear in tooltips.
Give passive health between 250 - 350 HP to make some items viable (epiphemenon's idea). Really they are great and would like to see them in game.
I LOVE the idead of scaling the items for lategame, but games don't stop at lvl 10. Scaling should be per each level with small steps to make the item viable until even level 20. It should be a formula similar to X + (Y * DG level)

Wraith Gloves (300 HP):
 - give 10% attack speed
 - drain formula 200 + (20 * DG level) ==> (Max drain at lvl 20 = 600 Mana)
 - absorption formula 150 + (15 * DG level) ==> (Max absorption at lvl 20 = 450 Mana)

Venom stone:
 - is it 250 dmg or 300 dmg over 4 sec?
 - late game the damage is useless, can u make the dmg AoE like a mini ooze to be still usefull against creeps waves

Ice Shard (250 Mana):
 - lower cooldown to 45 sec
 - increase debuff duration to 7 sec

Static Orb (250 HP):
 - damage formula is unclear (at least to me) ?!? I was lvl 3 and did 120 dmg, I don't get it.
 - otherwise pretty excellent item imho

Dejavu Essence:
 - pretty balanced imho

Wand of Wastes (300 HP):
 - vulenarble to stuns, 5 seconds is too short. Its a weak version of Bestial Wrath
 - make it give an aura (of 10 yards) of 15% increased damage for 10 sec.

Armourment (200 HP, +5 HP/s):
 - movement speed reduction kills 1 of two purpose of this items which is to escape (the other being pushing hard if I'm not mistaken). I think it should be removed.

not yet named (Flying idols that drain mana):
 - hard to control because their movement radius is too big, they fly behind enemy towers and get killed

flame thrower:
 - gets easily raped by spit, RoI, fireballs...
 - lower cooldown to 60 seconds and cast time to 3 seconds
 - make health of tower scale with DG level 1200 + (120 * DG level) ==> (Max health at lvl 20 = 4000 HP)
 - do u have armor for the tower ?? maybe it can be scaled as well ?!?

Cheers!

edit1: the rapidshare link isn't working for me btw. Idk about the others, but I downloaded your mod from the ftp link.

edit2: have you thought about making some of the items here assassin/general only ?!?

January 17, 2010 1:37:50 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

- hard to control because their movement radius is too big, they fly behind enemy towers and get killed

Lol, i am not going to flame you, that was a brilliant post!

First will fix the link. I will re-upload to 2 new places tonight.

Sorry for the long post but i would like to chat about all your suggestions.

I LOVE the idead of scaling the items for lategame, but games don't stop at lvl 10. Scaling should be per each level with small steps to make the item viable until even level 20. It should be a formula similar to X + (Y * DG level)

This is done simply because X + (Y * DG level) is not viable in all places. instead of using this formulae i make new buffs for each lvl change and simply use an add buff command at certain lvl intervals. However, i have tried to balance most items that have been designed like this so that lvl 10 buff is relavent throughout the rest of the game, usually by adding a secondary effect at lvl 10. For Static orb and a few others do use this sort of formuale  (ie X + (Y * DG level)), as it is easiest for me to add +lvl effects to direct damage items.

Wraith Gloves (300 HP):
 - give 10% attack speed
 - drain formula 200 + (20 * DG level) ==> (Max drain at lvl 20 = 600 Mana)
 - absorption formula 150 + (15 * DG level) ==> (Max absorption at lvl 20 = 450 Mana)

I had thought about this and i will see what i can do, i havent started on the other change yet so i will try to get something like this to work first.

Venom stone:
 - is it 250 dmg or 300 dmg over 4 sec?
 - late game the damage is useless, can u make the dmg AoE like a mini ooze to be still usefull against creeps waves

it is 300, did i miss the tooltip?

Kk, now this is one of my fav items of all of them. first note it has a 7% move and attack speed aura, that is big for team fights (add fire tb and you get a huge bonus). This item actually gets more powerful lategame, because your attack speed substantially increases, allowing you to proc the 300 damage more often. I had the scaled effect on venom stone in my inital release, however it was really OP. So i made it a standard 300. On a hybrid ub it really allows you to get in their and do some serious damage. I really dont think this one needs a buff, but if more ppl see it as UP i will enhance it more. Ty for the idea tho!

Static Orb (250 HP):
- damage formula is unclear (at least to me) ?!? I was lvl 3 and did 120 dmg, I don't get it.
- otherwise pretty excellent item imho

Ty it is based off one of gkrits items. as for damage scale, i think it does about 100 + (19*player lvl) (ie X + (Y * DG level)), however this damage is affected by armor ( i am pretty sure tho will have to check the code ) so thats probly where your reduction came in.

Wand of Wastes (300 HP):
- vulenarble to stuns, 5 seconds is too short. Its a weak version of Bestial Wrath
- make it give an aura (of 10 yards) of 15% increased damage for 10 sec.

Note that it is all damage they take similar to pentinence, but i like yours better, will look at changing it.

Armourment (200 HP, +5 HP/s):

- movement speed reduction kills 1 of two purpose of this items which is to escape (the other being pushing hard if I'm not mistaken). I think it should be removed.

I designed this item for long ooze UB fights and for teleganks, i figured that with wand of speed you neutralise the negative side (or even just boots of speed and inner beast) and that would allow you to use it for retreat and use it more offensively. What if i reduced the movement speed debuff to -10%, Just i think i will have to nerf the positive effects more otherwise.

- hard to control because their movement radius is too big, they fly behind enemy towers and get killed

yere i know but what i kinda figured is as you can get six of them, you should have to micro them, or push towers to mantain that number and use them at their most effective. If you dont think this is a good rationale, let me know and i will change it up.

flame thrower:
- gets easily raped by spit, RoI, fireballs...
- lower cooldown to 60 seconds and cast time to 3 seconds
- make health of tower scale with DG level 1200 + (120 * DG level) ==> (Max health at lvl 20 = 4000 HP)
- do u have armor for the tower ?? maybe it can be scaled as well ?!?

k my fix for this, was to reduce cast time to 3 seconds and give the tower 2400 health, that way it requires a concerted effort to knock down the tower, and as the demigod caster wont be able to use skills for a bit, this is a fair trade off (it costs 1300 mana). The base stats of the tower are that of a standard archer tower, but i have added an ability and reduced its arrow damage. I will look into scaling health and armor, but what i had really hoped with this item is that ppl would work together with architects mechanism and optical enhancement so that you could push lanes with new towers (ie use them like a mini tower defence). As they stand tho atm they do need a buff, got nailed the other day trying to use them lol.

Edit: yere i have thought about general and assassin items but i dont really want to continue this trend, if enough ppl ask i will add it, but i had hoped that this would solve some of the imbalances between the two classes. note that only generals get morale, and this skill effects all summoned minions as well (try a favour commando eb with high morale early), and that only generals get monks etc. Would you like to see some more minion based items?

Anyway, hope that cleared a few things up for everyone, and the feedback and ideas were awesome!

Cheers Exx

January 17, 2010 7:46:52 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

Glad that u liked some of my ideas. Sorry for the long reply again.

Wraith gloves: really need that 10% attack speed buff. and if you can make the drain and mana absoption scale  that would be fantastic.

Armourment: ooze UB needs BotF or BotS (for hybrid) more than this item imho. I can see this item useful for LE for a evasion build maybe ?!? but still the -15% speed is very penalizing. maybe make it 10% and nerf the armor buff to +25%.

Venome stone: the auras are amazing and very powerful lategame. Now that I think about it again I think you should leave this item as it is, unless more people think otherwise. And I think you missed on the tooltip, it says 250 dmg.

the flying birds that drain mana: I used them in my Oak/LE minion builds and frankly they just consume my mana, and die way behind the enemy towers. Especially that with 16+ minions, it is really hard to keep track of all type of minons u control. Im still trying to make them work but microing them is really hard. So I would really suggest te reduce their movement radius and keep them close to ur DG (monks' range)

Flame thrower:

as the demigod caster wont be able to use skills for a bit, this is a fair trade off
I dont think so. Generals can easily send their minions as distractors and gank the DG caster. We all know how erebus can chase why behind towers. don't forget sigils also.
ppl would work together with architects mechanism and optical enhancement so that you could push lanes with new towers
this type of strategy would require a premade imo. I really don'T know about the usefulness of this item in PuG games.

Ice Shard (250 Mana):
 - lower cooldown to 45 sec
 - increase debuff duration to 7 sec

You didn't say anything about this item. does that mean you like my suggestion ?

- Cardinal & Crystal Idols are great btw. I am really exited about testing the mind blank. it sounds poweful combined with deepe freeze and sedna's silence.

- Did you check the tooltip of items with a usage. Im pretty sure it says cast time instant for all (even if its not). and the cooldowns are not visible in the tooltips if Im not mistaken.

- What do you think about buffing certain items with a passive HP bonus to make them competitve as epiphenomenon suggested. I put out in my previous reply some suggestions.

January 19, 2010 3:07:43 AM from Demigod Forums Demigod Forums

yay i fixed mines

Will reply to your comments soon , ty for giving more feedback, currently trying to get most of the tooltips working to be auto updating

edit, ok so 2/3's of the item tooltips have been fixed to be autoupdating.

Stardock Forums v1.0.0.0    #101114  walnut1   Server Load Time: 00:00:00.0000344   Page Render Time: